Stabby McStabstab on the Jets

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by JetFanInMD, Sep 9, 2010.

1. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

What fucking trash does Rex talk and who does he talk it to?

Wow the NFL sounds like a bigger bunch of bitches then the cast of Desperate Housewives.

He is saying he believes in his team. WAAAAAAHAAAAAHAAA Get the Waambulance.

Fuck, I'm sick of this National WhiningFootball League. Man up you fucking whiny bitches. Jets fans too. Fuck any Jets fan if they don't like their coach with the balls to say their only goal is the SB and that they fully plan on winning it.

2. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

Agreed. Man the fuck up. Your a professional athelete who is paid to put a hurting on other people, why the fuck are you crying about your hurt feelings.

3. BK_Jetsfan

BK_Jetsfan New Member

Post of the year!

4. tcrock

tcrock Well-Known Member

this is soo the truth. Obviously with the season upon us i've been reading lots of newspapers, Sports illustraded, watching pre season shows etc. The fact of the matter is, it's Rex that doing all of the talking and the media that's actually blowing it waay out of proportion

I'd like one reporter to quote a Jet player to back up all of the accusations of arrogance, cockiness etc. The closest any player has come to echoing Ryan is basically saying, Yeah, the Super bowl is our goal, and we think it's cool that our coach thinks we can win it.

every article I've read, the Jets are the most hated team in the league, yadda yadda yadda, FU.

5. 34miami23

34miami23 Active Member

polite pretty much is a beast and did this all game

[​IMG]

6. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

I really can not wait to see CONNER flatten him. I don't think I've ever been so excited just to see a block. lol

7. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

Guy gets one illegal hit in that looks good on film and now he did it all game. Child please.

8. Denny

Denny Active Member

Look for a cheap shot like he gave Ocho over the middle last year in A LOSS to the Bengals....we gonna mess them up. You take a swipe at one of ours and we'll take a swipe of two of theirs! He is still living in the year 2,000.....

9. 34miami23

34miami23 Active Member

oh whatever willie lol!

the only time Scott's name was called in that game is when the announcers were talking about lousaka bulldozing him. What did he have like 2 tackles in that game??

10. Denny

Denny Active Member

Who let the dolphag in here! Why are you suckin the Ravens dong. That's the only reason I see for you being in this thread.

11. BK_Jetsfan

BK_Jetsfan New Member

I hadn't seen this part of the quote before:

"[T]he bottom line is there ain't no man over there that's just gonna flat-out whoop me, so I'm good with that part of it."

I wonder if Ray realizes he has to play the game with no prison shanks.

12. BK_Jetsfan

BK_Jetsfan New Member

I remember hearing Scott's name called throughout the play-offs last year. What about your boy Lousaka?

13. Sanpetejets

Sanpetejets Member

Ooops, he had 10, with 9 solo, to lead the team. Guess he didn't get owned all game after all. You know what would be funny? If I was at all worried about your team this year. But I'm not. At all. Next please...

14. Scoffaveli3

Scoffaveli3 Banned

I heard them call Scott's name when they said "bart scott misread the game winning td by ronnie brown"

15. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67 Well-Known Member

Wait,Ray Lewis hates people running their mouth?
    Child pleeeeeese!

16. Denny

Denny Active Member

Aoooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Woot woot!

17. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

Was that before or after this happened to your mediocre big mouthed LB'er?

[​IMG]

Thanks........

#77 Miamipuck, Sep 9, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2010
  18. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I don't think Rex and Ray are friends, what do you think? The more hate before the game, the better. I love it. And Lewis has a lost a step and will not be our main target on Monday. MURDERER!!!!

19. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Isn't this a Ravens discussion? Why are these Miami Phags posting in every thread??

The season has started is the TT forum open yet??

[​IMG]

Oh yeah, John Conner will make Ray his bitch, I'm sure Rex has already put the hit on. John CONNER will hi/block him into the ground.

The more times I type Conner the better chance that this Conner pic shows up when searched on google.

#79 MadBacker Prime, Sep 9, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2010
  20. kinghenry89

kinghenry89 New Member

Actually, I bet that Rex and RayRay get on great. Lewis is exactly the kind of cerebral, hard working, passionate player that Ryan relies on, and he was the centerpiece of some great Ravens defenses while Ryan was their coordinator.

Plus, I doubt that Rex has a problem with the whole stabbing thing. To paraphrase his thoughts on Santonio Holmes, everyone has their issues. Rex eats his butt off, RayRay murders people in cold blood, snitches on his friends, and counts on his celebrity to avoid dying in a federal penitentiary. Nobody's perfect.