2010 Mike Fatcesa Thread (Jets related only) Admits he is anti-Jets on 8/10/10

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Murrell2878, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

I side with Francesser on that. 4 is a retired Yankees number. Let Carter get some shit number. 4 is fuckin' retired!

2. JerseyJet27

JerseyJet27 Member

Glad the Jets gave him no interviews and did not invite him to camp this year. All he has done is talk trash about them for the past 10 years, never give credit where it is do. Always seems to be the other teams fault when the Jets win a big game. I don't mind him being critical of the team but atleast be fair and depict other teams who cause turnovers and play against lackluster special teams as being lucky when they win games. Ex: Bills game last year, we turn ball over 6 times, Sanchez plays terrible and we dont deserve to win. Chargers miss some fgs and turn the ball over, the Jets got lucky to win that one.

3. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

He should be having a major heart attack or stroke any day now

4. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

As I said earlier - does Norwood's miss in the SB mean that the Giants won by luck? I'm sure Fatty would say no.

5. Sanpetejets

Sanpetejets Member

Now playing Ray Lewis' quotes and enjoying what the accused murderer has to say. Why not get a Jet on to talk about it? Oh, wait... none of them will come on with you.

6. islanderbill

islanderbill New Member

Overhearing from another radio....you can actually feel the Francessa love for the Jets todday :smile:

7. BK_Jetsfan

BK_Jetsfan New Member

I just don't get why Jets fans listen to this fucker. It would be like me calling my ex-wife every day just so she can tell me what a lousy husband I am. That's the reason I fucking divorced her, who wants to hear that shit!

8. xxedge72x

xxedge72x 2018 Gang Green QB Guru Award Winner

Its masochistic is what it is. The Jets are more promising right now then they've been in 10 years and this guy is shitting all over the fans parade, and some fans eat it up.

9. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

I don't remmeber him being quite as giddy during media week for SB XXXV when the Ravens were telling everyone how they would stomp the Giants.

10. sackexchange

sackexchange Well-Known Member

I agree. I don't listen to him for the same reason I won't listen to the Boston homers on WEEI. All Jets bias aside Francesa is such a pompous ass that he's hard to listen to no matter what teams you root for. He has sucked extra hard ever since Russo left.

11. Jetcentric28

Jetcentric28 New Member

Mike loves funions.

12. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

and dingleberries

13. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Its because Jay Z is black. If it was a white doo wopp guy, it would be cute. He's an Italian racist from Long Island excpet when it comes to crack head Taylor who blows Parcells.

14. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

after all the jet hate and anti jet view points and the continued knocking of the jets francesa picks the jets as a wild card team in the afc. francesa taking the easy way out, this way if the jets are good he can say I picked them.

the way he has talked about them today it's hard to believe he likes anything about them. says shonn greene is unproven and will fumble too much. LT looking good in pre-season means nothing. changing philosophy on offense. defense didn't get big stops last season.

but oh yeah, they're making the playoffs.

15. ToonWalker

ToonWalker New Member

hahaha,

this cracked me up. :up:

16. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

Cuz sometimes you need to be reminded you married a cunt...

17. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Jets winning a Super Bowl on a game winning last play resulting in Mike F. choking on his beef rib due to a massive fart after yelling "NOOOO!" which causes him to topple over his sofa chair collapsing through his 2nd floor wood through the 1st floor marble all the way into the dirt covered basement.

Lets just say the end result is not pretty.

:p

18. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

See, here is exactly why no one should listen to any thing talk shows have to say, or at least take it for background noise to get through the day.

Francessa on one hand says the offense has looked horrible in the preseason so he cannot consider them a contender, using their preseason performance as a gage. On the other hand, you say he said LT looked good in the preseason, but that means nothing?

Double talk, garbage ratings ploys are not good entertainment. It is just drivel, this is why I rarely listen to sports talk anymore for anything other than the interviews with players and coaches.

19. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

mike has been horrible for several yrs now. w/o russo he truly sucks. he's like the bitter old queen in the corner that nobody cares about anymore. just turn the station like millions of other have done.

20. NYMIJ

NYMIJ New Member

So he has the governor on who is talking about how he made some bet with the Maryland governor over Monday night's game.

Mike's reaction?

"What about the Giants"?

Lmao can't make this up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.