Stabby McStabstab on the Jets

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by JetFanInMD, Sep 9, 2010.

1. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

Poor McStabby, not even smart enough to understand the dynamics that make up his own comparisons. if the Jets are the Heat, being that they are pre-season champs, that doesn't make the Ravens the Lakers because they are going for multiple rings, that makes them the Detroit Pistons, a one time champion in the decade looking for another at a point that the previous one is irrelevant.

maybe he still has a crayon stuck in his brain.

2. bojanglesman

bojanglesman Active Member

Its all trash talking, that's what makes it fun. They are a good team, and the Jets had better be ready or we will get embarrassed. Same goes for the Ravens.

3. Scoffaveli3

Scoffaveli3 Banned

lol you guys are killing me

Now a rookie fullback who hasn't played a meaningful game yet is poised to knock a lock HOF linebacker and possibly the greatest linebacker of all time on his ass

4. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

What part don't you understand?

5. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

This is a young mans game, you don't have to be a seasoned vet to hit someone in the mouth. Lewis obviously isn't the player he used to be either.

6. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

Guy has been through some shit and yet never convicted...We all know he was the MVP in his SB.
    Look, I'm not going to lie...Ray Lewis is one of my fav..non JETS.

But for him to talk about TT??
    Wait a minute...

and ftr, this is quite possibly one of the best thread titles ever..LMFAO!!!:rofl:

7. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

It gets Ray Lewis really pissed off if you mock his queer dance.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzhUi-7U-Ho[/YOUTUBE]

Maybe a Jets player will do it on Monday night.

8. Sanpetejets

Sanpetejets Member

Folks... get used to this. It is going to happen EVERY week. Because every week a player on the opposing team is going to be asked what he thinks of the Rex and the Jets talking so much about the Super Bowl, their brashness, etc etc...
    Frankly, all the responses to the effect of what Lewis said are to be expected, and I firmly believe this team doesn't care about it.
    Let them say what they want. Rex and the Jets have the ball in their court. They have talked the talk, its time to walk the walk.
    Hell if I wasn't a green blooded, dyed in the green Jet fan, I would hate them too. But I am said fan, so I love it.

9. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

How long do you think it takes someone to learn how to run head first into another guy?

10. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

Umm, Ray, I think you dropped this.

EDIT: HA! I put up a .jpg of a bloody knife but I'll stick with this crotch shot FTW.

[​IMG]

#30 TheBlairThomasFumble, Sep 9, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2010
  11. AlioTheFool

AlioTheFool Spiveymaniac

I don't have a problem with Lewis saying whatever he wants. I understand people are going to have a problem with our trash talk. I just think it's funny that Ray Lewis thinks someone else should shut up and play.

12. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

WTF does he mean Ray's name shouldn't come out of Rex's mouth? So Rex can't use Ray's name anymore, like evah!?

13. BK_Jetsfan

BK_Jetsfan New Member

Terminator. Please, I still remember T-Rich destroying his ass when T-Rich was with KC! That alone must still give this murderer nightmares!

14. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

I know, right, because in the history of professional sports no rookie has ever outplayed an aging veteran or simply knocked him on his ass. crazy.

15. BK_Jetsfan

BK_Jetsfan New Member

What I think is funny is his analogy to the Lakers. "RingS"? Last I checked, they had 1, like us. That's some fuzzy math!

16. Drew

Drew Active Member

He'll combat the Terminator with his flying robotic Raven.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxqlw3cKZHA[/YOUTUBE]

17. BK_Jetsfan

BK_Jetsfan New Member

Yes, because only old guys who have played for a long time can knock someone out. :up:

Although I think you expose your knowledge (or utter lack thereof) of football (and common sense) when you assert that Ray Lewis is "possibly the greatest linebacker of all time."

18. fozzi58

fozzi58 Well-Known Member

We are getting a shitload of air time on the Ravens board. All well and good. Its all trash talk in good fun.

The shit that pisses me off is the hypocritical talk, mostly on Ravens board but on here too.

Raven fans are calling Rex the blabber mouth, fat ass etc, but he was a god when he had them the #1 D. Same shit being talked abt Scott. They loved him talking shit like RLewis does to other teams. Now that he's defected, they hate him.

If Rex got Ray Lewis to come to the Jets when he took the job, we would be shitting all over Bart and Raven fans would call Lewis McStabby, while we Claim 52 is the greatest LB of all time.

I know that it is what it is and that's typical "fandom" for every team. Just keep the hypocrosy in the back of your mind so the flames don't go overboard.

Just a thought...

19. BK_Jetsfan

BK_Jetsfan New Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEmS8ZQIhTA

20. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

This douche is still pissed Rex went after Bart instead of him. Fuck him he didn't even shake Rex's hand last year in that preseason game. Ray Lewis is whining about showing class and not bragging. I make turds with more class than him on a daily basis.