2010 Mike Fatcesa Thread (Jets related only) Admits he is anti-Jets on 8/10/10

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Murrell2878, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

Joe Klecko on with tank now

2. BakerMaker

BakerMaker Well-Known Member

Today's show is so bad its great. Southside Jimmy and this group are the big catch band of the show and they sound like a damn wedding band. Seeing this guy shake and shit is epic.

Francesa getting mad at Beningo was hilarious too.

3. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

What did he get mad at Beningo about?

4. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

You should see them on YES... could be the most disturbing looking group of middle aged men ever

5. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

Big day for Fatty tomorrow: he gets to do his weekly Hard Knocks feigned outrage bitchfest.

6. BakerMaker

BakerMaker Well-Known Member

THE TANK HAS BEEN DESTROYED.

Francesa WAS SURE Revis camp was going to get at least a bit over 40 million. His almighty sources were sure this was going to be it. "6 years........about 120 million with around 42 million guaranteed".

This same guy was bashing Mangold and D'Brick for signing deals that were essentially "Non-Guaranteed".

Its going to be funny how upset he will be. "Well hey I admit I was wrong. I didn't know the Revis camp too likes non-guaranteed money because that's what it is. Still doesn't mean the Jets are going to the super bowl *smirk to the glass*. Lets calm down Jet fans about the rah-rah over the streets that you are going to carry the title down the streets. Cmon now. *smirk*"

7. joejets1

joejets1 Member

Hes somehow gonna try and spin it like the Jets ripped off Revis with his contract only 4 years blah blah blah.

When in reality it is smart because he will be 28 when his contract is up which allow him to cash in for one more big deal.

Hopefully on Hard Knocks theyll show the convo between Rex and Tanny when Rex bitches him out and tells we must Sign Revis

8. NYJFan10

NYJFan10 Well-Known Member

lol, the show might actually be worth listening to hear him cry tomorrow. He was praying either Revis would hold out for the year or the Jets would give him an insane contract, neither happened.

9. CleanFernandez

CleanFernandez New Member

Wow that is dead on in what hes going to say i can see him saying all that

10. NYJFan10

NYJFan10 Well-Known Member

Or he'll say the Jets are lucky Revis just wanted to play football and gave in...he won't give any credit to the Jets, in fact he'll whine about Rex being a media 'ho for making a 'grandstand' gesture with the trip.

11. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

you have it right. he will never give credit to the jets for anything they do unless they win the super bowl.

12. JackBower

JackBower Well-Known Member

I highly even doubt that. About the other team he would say: "That was tha wurst supahbowl pehfahmence evah, da Lion coulda beat 'em," or "dey won cus dah utha team missed field goals, dats not winnin."

13. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

Please someone fill us in on what he says today. He'll have to lead off the show with his take on Revis.

14. xxedge72x

xxedge72x 2018 Gang Green QB Guru Award Winner

I hear that he'll be covering tennis and men's swim shorts today... two topics that he's intimately familiar with.

15. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

All of these analysts who say the Jets won't get to the Super Bowl because they were 9-7 are assholes because a lot of them are picking the Ravens and they wen't 9-7 last year too. Granted the Ravens should have a better offense, but their defense is banged up right now.

If they start slow before the D can get up to speed, that division could be tricky for them.

16. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I am still not sure exactly why you guys listen to him? I know I won't----could care less what he has to say---it's all about him but not on my radio

17. HOI

HOI Active Member

So da Jets signed Revis...afta Rex and Woody went down ta Floridah and begged da guy. Basically dey caved and gave him whateva he wanted...da Jets are a desperate team. Now dey got der defensive stah back. Now dey can go and tell us how great dey are again. But Rex said dey could win witout em so why sign dah guy? Save deh money...buy a few fans der PSL's!!

Hey Rex...whata bout your offense?! Dis guy has gotta realize der are two sides to da game! Well three sides...but we all know afta the Dolphins game last year Rex doesnt count speciah teams.

Mahk Sanchez has looked terribah this preseason. Dey had Sanchez callin plays de last game of the preseason. Hey...at least he knows de plays...he cant execute em but at least he knows em!! Back afta dis...

18. LoyalJetsFan

LoyalJetsFan New Member

"Waita sekent, Waita sekent, Waita sekent! Youse tryin to tells meese that the Jets gotta good deel? Reevis fleeeesed da Jets! Da Jets were dezperate, so they sent rex to souf florridah to make it happen! I can't beeleeve how he got suckered to do dat! Who does dat?!?

19. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Mike Fatcesa never utters the words " I was wrong". He's like my boos, never is wrong and never says I am sorry. He will rag on the Jets for not giving him this contract a month ago and what low lifes we are for what we did to T Rich. I will not listen but let us know someone. BTW, 1050 Epsn went all Jets from 10 am- 11pm on Labor day. Not only that, they called in all their hosts or they called the radio station to discuss Revis. 1050 has put all their chips in for the Jets, they know that Mike and 660 are the home of the Giants and have no access to the jets so they hope is the Jets live up to their expectations and the Giants tank and 1050 takes some listeners away. They got me, 1050 has become so much better its amazing. And they don't talk a lot of Mets since there season is over. I am a Yankee fan but if my team sucked like the Mets, I would not want to hear about the Yankees either. Its over, move on.

20. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

I was painting my deck yesterday, that came in real handy. Awesome job by 1050. :up:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.