As a Jets fan, who are your Top 5 Hated Teams?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by The Dark Knight, Jun 9, 2006.

1. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

I think this is a good question.

Everyone write your Top 5 and an explanation why each team is in your Top 5.

If you want to do more than 5 it is okay, but I think Top 5 is good enough.

Here is mine:

1. New England Patriots
    -Many reasons. Division rivals, large losing streak against them. Swapping of players and coaches. And of course, their Super Bowl Rings.

2. Miami Dolphins
    -Division rival for many years. Would be number one on my list, but at the moment still going with New England.

3. New York Giants
    -They get too much press. They take the spotlight away from the team that I love. Plus they are just annoying. I don't know why.

4. Washington Redskins
    -The player swapping never ends between us. Plus I live in the area and love it when the Jets beat the Redskins. Seriously can never forget the 2003 offseason though.

5. Kansas City Chiefs (NEW EDITION)
    -After what Herm did to us, I can't stand him or a team that has him as their head coach. I can't wait to play and beat the Chiefs. I will probably have to wait until 2007 though. Don't you feel bad for Larry Johnson though?

Many more I could of picked.

Now it is up to you guys to do so. :beer: :beer: :)

2. Drew

Drew Active Member

1. Patriots
    2. Dolphins
    3. Giants
    4. Steelers
    5. Raiders

3. l3ol3o

l3ol3o New Member

1) Dolphins
    2) Patriots
    3) Raiders
    4) Foreskins
    5) Falcons (I live in ATL, Dont really hate the team but they are a Rival to me since the majority of my friends are Falcons fans.)

4. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

I actually dont hate the pats that much, i kind of respect them in a way, I dont want to hate them because of jealousy.

5. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

1. Miami Dolphins
    Division rival.
    Silly fans.
    Fruity uniforms.
    Helmet has a helmet on it.

2. New England Patriots
    Robert Kraft.
    Bill Belichick.
    Tedy Bruschi.

3. Buffalo Bills
    Division rival. Only one of the three with a winning record vs. the Jets.

4. Dallas Cowboys
    Jerry Jones.
    Cowboys fans.
    "America's Team"- yeah, my ass, America's Team.
    "We kept the roof open so that God could watch his favorite team." -Get the f--- outta here with that.

5. Oakland Raiders
    Monkey Nation.
    Skeletor costumes.
    Biggest non-divisional rival of Jets.

#5 Cakes, Jun 9, 2006
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2006
  6. PennyandtheJets

PennyandtheJets Well-Known Member

1. New England Patriots- I hate Tom Brady, Tedy Bruschi and Bill Bellichick.

2. Oakland Raiders- I really started to hate them in 2001. Those playoff games against them were simply awful.

3. Miami Dolphins- I can't stand Jason Taylor.

4. Redskins- When they "stole" Laveranues Coles away from us that was pretty shitty. Plus Joe Gibbs and Dan Snyder annoy me.

5. Chiefs- Herm can lick my balls...

7. jetbugga

jetbugga Member

i dislike the most
    raiders
    dolphins
    bills
    steelers
    colts

8. jetsaholic1094

jetsaholic1094 New Member

5. Patriots
    4. Broncos
    3. Redskins
    2. Raiders
    1. Dolphins

Honorable mention: Chiefs, Rams, Buccs, and Ravens

9. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

1. Dolphins.
    2. Raiders.
    3. Dolphins.
    4. Dolphins.
    5. Dolphins.

That's pretty much the list.

10. 1028

1028 Active Member

1) Dolphins
    2) Patriots
    3) Colts (I HATE Peyton Manning)
    4) Giants (I hate Eli too)
    5) Raiders

"Honorable" Mention
    Bills (they suck so bad that its kinda hard to harbor any feelings whatsoever against them, but as a division rival they need to be mentioned)

11. GreenMachine

1) Phins
    2) Pats
    3) Raiders
    4) Dallas
    5) Ravens

12. NYjets2335

NYjets2335 New Member

1. Patriots (Plain and simple, I just can't stand anyone on that team. Tom brady should not even be playing, that was Drew Bledsoe's team...Damn you Moe Lewis!!!)
    2. Eagles
      (I live in southern Jersey and I have to listen to stupid eagles shit all the time, it gets real annoying.)
    3. Raiders
      (Could have made it to the AFC championship multiple times, but the damn raiders stopped us.)
    4. Bills
      (Division rival,there in worse shape than us right now so I won't poke fun.)
    5. Seahawks
      (I can't stand Matt Hasselbeck. When you have one of the best O-Lines in the NFL and you only have one good year thats just un acceptable, Plus I think there unbeleivably over rated. They had the easiest division by far. Oh and one more thing....FUCK THE 12TH MAN!!)

Others not listed:
    Dolphins, Redskins, Broncos, Cowboys

13. Dirtywater

Dirtywater 2005 Award Winner: Best non-Jets fan poster/Best S

"Whaaaaaaah! We hate the Patriots.... Whaaaaaaah!"

:rofl: :rofl:

I love it! You're all a bunch of cry babies!! :rofl2:

.... now don't you hate us even more! :wink:

14. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

[​IMG]

15. ScotsJet

ScotsJet Active Member

1=. Dolphins
    1=. Patritos
    3. Bills
    4. Raiders
    5. Colts

And I don't really hate the Raiders or Colts much at all. I used to hate the Raiders and Redskins with a passion, but I've mellowed.

16. Imagesrdecieving

Imagesrdecieving Well-Known Member

1 - Dolphins
    Our biggest rivals by far.
    2 - Oakland
    We badly need to beat them in the playoffs.
    3 - New England
    Belicheck - I swear i would spit on you if I ever met you in person.
    4 - Giants
    Cross town rivals. Can't believe we're gonna share a stadium with them - again!
    5 - Baltimore
    One of the ugliest teams in the league to watch. Maybe the addition of McNair will help(for the short time he stays healthy that is).

17. ATL-JET

ATL-JET Active Member

1. Patriots
    2. Buffalo
    3. Miami
    4. Redskins
    5. Giants

18. GreenBleeder69

1. Dolphins
    I hate everything about this team down to their stupid ass uniforms
    2. Patriots
    They win too damn much, and Belicheck can suck a nut for leaving us for dead.
    3. Giants
    There's only 1 New York (or should I say Jersey?) team, and it ain't the Giants.
    4. Raiders
    Can anyone say "Playoff loss"?
    5. Broncos
    1998 AFC Championship game. Granted we shot ourselves in the foot, I'm gonna pull a Herm and say it was their fault.

19. AlioTheFool

AlioTheFool Spiveymaniac

1) Pats. Huge rival, and damn them for actually winning! Oh, and stealing our coach after we stole Martin from them!
    2) Oakland. As was said, our biggest non-division rival. Plus, for a few years straight, we had to travel there at the end of the year. It was like the NFL didn't want the Jets in the post-season. Plus, the whole thing about the fans throwing batteries at Mawae was just disgusting.
    3) Miami. Just because. Let's see, soaking wet field, Dan Marino and his fake spike, Rainbow Coalition uniforms, the list can go on and on.
    4) Buffalo. Come on, the one NY team that plays in the state, and it's on the Canadian border? I was so happy when the Giants beat them in the SB. I despised Thurman Thomas.
    5) Washington. Why? Let's see. Snyder. They have had more of our starters than us over the past half-decade. They hired Spurrier to pretend the NFL was still college.

The list could probably go on. I could say I hate KC. They did tamper to steal Herm, but then again, that was a favor to us. I could say Denver, for beating us, and I despised Elway (yes, I did.) I could say the Lions, since I couldn't stand that Emmit Smith won titles, and Sanders never could. I could say Arizona, since I don't think a cold-weather sport should be played in a desert. I could go on and on, but I'll cut it off there.

20. WesleyWuzTheMan

WesleyWuzTheMan New Member

I have a hard time filling this list out. After the top three (or bottom three) there is a dramatic falloff in terms of my dislike for the clubs involved.

1. Patriots - All the college gut courses come into play here: geography, history, psychology, political science. They are close by, they hired away Bill Belicheck and transformed him into Darth Vader, they rack up points against us, and they still whine about Curtis Martin getting away as if they didn't also dump Tony Eason and Ty Law on us. Even when they were a bad team, they gave the Jets trouble, like in 1985. Now they are like the Yankees to our Red S-, excuse me, Blue Jays.

2. Raiders - They won the Heidi Game. They called my favorite Jets coach Walt Michaels during a halftime playoff game in 1982 and drove him out of his mind before the Mud Bowl finished him. They interrupted a game against the Jets to carve a statue of Tim Brown in midfield, then proceeded to beat the Jets like a rug.

3. Dolphins - They perpetuated the Mud Bowl, yes, but they also lost some great games to us in a rivalry that has frankly elevated the whole being-a-Jets-fan thing. It's hard to be too intimidated with a team that wears aqua jerseys and Flipper cartoons on their heads, whose linebacking corps is so in touch with their feminine side they could be Madonna's backup dancers, and whose best offensive player passes the Dutchie rather than a football. When Bryan Cox donned green and white after years of posing as the Jets' antichrist, I knew I would never feel quite as angry at the Dolphins again. And I haven't. But they still bother me.

4. Giants - I actually like the Giants as a team. They annoy me more because of the shared stadium thing, and the way some of their fans are so anti-Jets that if you see them smiling at you you wonder what terrible news has just come over the news about the Jets.

5. Panthers - I'm picking these guys because a) no one else will, and b) they won their first game against the Jets in 1995, and proceeded to have a better record than the Jets for that and the next season. It's maybe my own silly sore point, but there it is. Thanks, Rich Kotite.

#20 WesleyWuzTheMan, Jun 9, 2006
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2006