17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

what girl?? what hook up???
    i chose the cheapest upper deck seat b/c im not giving woody more of my money.and im in a low row.

STFU

2. CT. Jets Fan

CT. Jets Fan New Member

Agree with abs, Higgins was very slick in what he said and the way he said it.

He was claiming the UD was sold out at one point and these new 2000 seats were 2000 people who toured the Stadium and moved down to pay a PSL "because of the amenities".

Even if that is true, rows 5-6-7 are NOT included in those 2000 because they never existed and were thus not ever sold.

So Higgins may be technically correct that the 2000 seats that went on sale yesterday were not ADA seats...
    What he didn't say was that by adding rows 5-6-7 to 8-10 sections, the Jets added about 500 seats (IN ADDITION TO THE 2000) to the available UD inventory for sale.

All this assumes there was only 2000 non-ADA UD seats in row 15+....
    but honestly, does anyone really believe ticket availability info from the Jets Front Office ??

But he's smart enough to know you limit supply (by announcing a lower than actual #) to increase demand.
    "THE HOTTEST TICKETS IN TOWN...BUT WE WILL SELL IT TO YOU FOR 50% OFF"

By the way..if anyone wants to listen to the interview..its on this link between the 5:00 and 11:00 minute marks...with his statement about the ADA seats at the 10:00 minute mark.

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/player?rd=1#/podcenter/?callsign=WEPNAM&autoplay=1&id=5516603

#9942 CT. Jets Fan, Sep 1, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2010
  3. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

I thought you had some girl who was going to hook you up, sorry. my bad, then again I don't know what you look like so that may not be an option.

I have to run to hospital now so I am going off line again till next week. Save up some good stuff for me.

BTW you need to work on your math skills. For example for Vikings game you paid $95 a ticket (screw you woody!) I sold my PSL vikings tickets after fees and PSL baked in for a $150 a ticket profit them yesterday bought row five UD sideline for $116 a ticket. My cost for game is I am getting paid $34 to attend per ticket!! And I still have better seats than the UD EZ.

I knew Jets would eventually dump the UD like this, so I sold my original pair before the deluge of tickets. I am not a genius. Not even smart. But I changed my game plan every time Jets changed their game plan.

See you next week. You little mathman. Now STFD shut the front door.

Hope 227 dumped his UD. Jets suck but they telegraph their moves like Allan Greenspan, don't fight the fed or the jets for that matter.

Finally, a lawyer I know bought a block of PSLs last week in the 5k corner, low rows opened up and said he needs row 15 and down for clients. Can't impress in a shit seat. He also said he went on ticket exchange a few times already to buy amazing seats for bigger clients. Cleints he is billing $500 an hour what is big deal if he buys a pair of seats ofr $900. That is who I target not fans. Any seat row 20 and back in LL is pretty worthless to the buy to impress a client crowd. Fans don't buy them or want them

4. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

The opinion of how bad or good one's seats are exists only in the mind of the person sitting in that seat.

As I have said before, I used to sit all over the stadium and I think LL seats suck.

I much prefer a mid Mezz row at the 35 over anything downstairs.

As for my UD seats now, I'm 100% fine with them. Obviously if an option comes next year to move towards the 50 without a PSL, I'm all over it.

That is the only issue I have with my seats, I'd rather be closer to the 50. The height or steepness doesn't bother me in the slightest. I like seeing the plays develop and pointing out to my son where the play is going..

5. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

i dont need to be mathman to figure out you are 100% cocksucker.being your current situation with your wife i wont continue.hope all is well.but i dont need all the hassle of buying and reselling and game planning for the jets front office.im fine with uppers too.

6. jetzIII

jetzIII New Member

54 more posts until 10,000

7. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Ugh..................................

8. dthomas53

dthomas53 New Member

Considering the countless hours you've no doubt spent on harassing your way to your current seats/situation, I'd say that $34 doesn't even come close to minimum wage.

9. stuartfl

stuartfl Member

It's already been done, check out this site -w w w.stadiumpsl.com

If you are on a payment plan and decide to "drop out" next year, you loose the money you paid year to date and PSL rights going forward. Otherwise, you need to pay it off (or have the buyer of your psl's pay it off for you) and transfer them into thier name in 2011 after the PSL is paid off.

10. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

We not even warmed up yet.

11. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Interesting, currently they have 11 PSL options for sale.

HTML:
    Item Title

Author

2 Jets PSL's Lower Level Section 134 Row 5 $18,000.00

Private Seller

2 Jets PSL's Lower Level Section 104 Row 43 $5000.00

Private Seller

4 Jets PSL's Lower Level Section 129 Row 21

Private Seller

4 Jets PSL's Lower Level Section 113 Row 2 Coaches Club $80,000.00

Private Seller

4 Jets PSL's Lower Level Section 114 Row 5 $60,000.00

Private Seller

2 Jets PSL's Lower Level Section 131 Row 20 $20,000.00

Private Seller

2 Jets PSL's Lower Level Section 113 Row 3

Private Seller

2 Jets PSL's Lower Level Section 112 Row 2

Private Seller

4 Jets PSL's Lower Level Section 109 Row 21

Private Seller

2 Jets PSL's Lower Level Section 101 Row 9

Private Seller

2 Jets Coaches Club PSL Section 112 Row 4

Private Seller

#9951 MadBacker Prime, Sep 1, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2010
  12. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I enjoy watching the plays developing also---and I point things out to my kids as well-----------

13. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

BUT WHEN I CANNOT TELL WHO THE HOLDER IS ON A FG ATTEMPT-because I can not distinguish between the # 's, then it is a serious issue as it was the past 2 weeks-------------1 and done!

14. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

glasses are your friend, lol.

seriously i wear glasses when i drive at night and starting last year i wore them to games-day or night.

they do wonders..

15. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

MORE LIKE Hubell telescope---I have 20 20 vision----the new place is just WAYYYYYYYYYYY too high

16. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

OK, wife is starting to feel better so all is well, however much to everyones happiness my blogging time is cut down for next few months so Please keep this thread exciting when I have a chance once a week to peek in!!!

Few initial thoughts on new stadium. It is a whole new crowd, really. I sold a few parking passes on ebay/craigs list. And a ticket on stubhub where you know the buyers name. 100% of the purchasers were women!!! Wow is that weird. I even sold a game to a lady who is a knock out club promoter who was taken a rich client. Is this the Jets? Cover SI this week, hard knocks, QB at Tony awards, Green day at opening game, crazy.

Other interesting thing are seats. Shocking but the 10K PSL crowd, mainly 135 and 142 who I thought would have buyers remorse are like bragging about their seat selection. I guess 20-30 yard line with a $150 ticket price once PSL is paid off will look like a huge bargain next to $700 seats, but most have a 15 year PSL. Will Jets even be a big draw or even still in NJ in the year 2016, who knows. But at least they love their seats.

Mezz clubs are pretty empty, lots of comps, wow they started that section as first price cut and have been pimping it for three years almost. But then again next to 10K seats most of EW looks like a bad investment.

What is up with that boatload of rows 5 and 6 UD for sale? Matt Higgins claims they are not ada seats, then what are then. I head Jets throw around term "fill-in" seats. For instance section 142 rows 1-3 were fill in seats that magicaly were fillied in. Even in Jets ticket box photo of new stadium, there are no seats in section 142 rows 1-3 and most of the UD seats sold earlier this week in rows 5/6 UD were also not there. Heck Jets seat view says the two pairs I bought in UD in row 6 don't exist. Jets seat viewer calls then invalid rows. Weird. Did the Jets intentionally, leave good seats as non=existent rows so they would have some remaining good inventory to sell in final few months of seat sales?

PSL resales will be intresting. If Jets have defaults in junky sections how will they try to resell them, can't get full price when they depriciate 3% of year as life of stadium goes on plus junky seats were overpriced in first place. Will Jets be selling defaulted seats competing with resales of jets fans.

What about UD? I would be furious if I was in a sucky row and all these good seats are popping up. My cousin paid $950 for crappy UD EZ seats. Meanwhlle last week he could have just bought best five games at face plus a $55 ticket master fee. So that is only $530. He is a one and done unless JEts give him better seats. He is mr. anti=psl so that is not an option. Will Jets help him out, or will jets say so what if we sell individual games forever in UD. ticketmaster takes care of it anyhow.

Also what is up with all the fans standing in aisle taking pictures etc in row one all over stadium, where are guys in yellow jackets to stop that. I saw some middle aged guy in a big yell fest with five kids who snuck down and were blocking his view from his row five aisle seats. Funny part is he cursed at kids to sit down and security heard it and threw out the season ticket holder and let the kids stay. Maybe just bad timing, I saw whole thing, guards only saw 40 year old man cursing at 18 year old kids.

Well after this week, I say everyone picked the seat thats suits them and talking about whose seats are better is like saying whose kids are better, they are all different and we all love them, well maybe everyone except the guy in row 26 ud ez.

Finally, what is up with people I work with or kinda know who say if you can't make it to a game tell me. Tell them what. If you were a friend I would invite you to go to a game with me. I know they want to buy tickets off me at face (I eat PSL fee) and won't take preseason, Thanksgiving, Texas or Bills. Why do they think I would sell ticket sthat go for $750 a pair to them at $250. Why don't they just ask me for $250 bucks? I of course would give the tickets for free if a aunt/uncle/brother/sister etc. wanted to take their kid to a game. I also have pledged to donate a pair for free to a charity auction. But why a guy I see on train or by crapper would ask me for a Pats/Vikings/Ravens/Packers/Dolphin at face only if I am not going. Either go with me or screw you. When JEts sucked this same crowd wanted tickets at 40% of face, now that jets are good and tickets sell for 200% of face they want to pay face. Buy a ticket people, plenty of them left at face on ticket master, in fact I sent one of these guys the link and pass word when it came out, oh but he did not want to sit in UD, he wants to sit in lower bowl at face. BOO HOO

17. JLJets

JLJets New Member

I don't care what Higgins says, in UD sidelines, rows 5-7 were designed as ADA. In my three tours of the stadium, each guide described them that way. One started to tell me the process to get into those rows and I stopped him, not needing them. Also, those are the only rows in UD where you can access from UD Concourse, without having to use stairs (Rows 1-4 goes down steps, Row 8-28 go up steps).

Like I've posted, in the Giants game, it was obvious the people sitting in those small folding chairs were not physically challenged. They were running and jumping all over. I really don't care if the Jets sell them on the open market if there is no ADA demand. I'm okay with that.

However, my beef is when those people slide those folding chairs to the front of that flat area directly behind, but much higher than Row 4. The result is that those of us in rows 8-12 just can't see. If they let non-ADA people in those rows, there should be some guidelines, like keep the chair along the back wall.

We'll see how this plays out on Monday.

18. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Agreed 100%. The UD in the last place, row 9 was plenty high to see the plays develop. This place, other end zone, can't even tell the #'s. Pathetic. Hate my new seats and I have row 10. I can't imagine what higher or in the end zone is like. The only good thing is its much faster getting in, I am going to try and enter on Monday night at 06:40 and see how long it takes to get my butt in the seat.

19. Digetydog

Digetydog Member

I chewed out my rep on Friday b/c I have been begging to upgrade to upper prime. He clearly said the new rows were ADA and not eligible for season ticket sales. He said the new seats would be just like normal seats except they would be on aluminum platforms instead of concrete. We shall see.

20. Digetydog

Digetydog Member

1.18 year olds are not kids. They are old enough to get "The Chair" in death penalty states. They are old enough to stay out of the f'ing aisles. At the Redskins game, there was an enormous fat man (450-500lbs) in the seats next to ours. Since there were open spots on the aisle, we sat there. There were people in the aisle the entire game. Now, I am glad we are in the middle of the row b/c I wont be interrupted by people going for beer or to pee.

2. I hope your wife feels better soon.

3. One of the downsides of the PSL's is that friends/family who want tickets cannot/do not really understand there is an additional cost not reflected on the FV of the tickets. Try telling them there is a ticketmaster fee.