The Darrelle Revis No Longer Holding Out Thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by bojanglesman, Jul 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

So let me get your scenario straight.....well as straight as a scenario can be from a flaming homo like yourself......

When you say "Rape me of my talents" did you mean:

One bright sunshiny day you Mr. Mevass is taking a shower in the lockeroom and are washing your tight little body. Unbeknownst to you Tanny, Rex and Woody slip their clothes off and then jump you in the shower when you bend over for the soap.

They then proceed to hogtie you and gang rape you till they can look up your ass and see sky. You are so distraught, you call Feinsod and Schwartz to apply ointment to your colon and are forever unable to play football ever again.

Well your post leads me to 3 inevitable conclusions about you and your scenario if you are Mevass..........

1.) I can see how you would want all the money possible in this situation.

2.) You are Geiger.

3.) You sir have odd dreams and it is quite possible you are a flaming Homosexual.

Kthanxbai

#9701 Miamipuck, Sep 1, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2010
  2. gustoonarmy

gustoonarmy 2006-2007 TGG.com Best International Poster of the

I wish I could agree, I fear that if hes not on the field game 1, it'll be season long.

3. Foreign Alphabet

So over the past few days i've been over a good chunk of this thread, and have you ever noticed that you never see bloke911 and revis post at the same time? Just sayin'

4. aburre

aburre Member

only a gay dude would interpret that post in that manner.

5. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

I really hope Wilson, Cromartie, and Pool bring the house down this season. I know we wont have Revis, but our secondary still is pretty good especially with Pool, Leonard, and Wilson.

I could put up a debate that

Rhodes, Revis, Sheppard, < Pool, Cromartie, Wilson

6. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

That wouldn't work though. Revis has already paid taxes on that 15 million and now the Jets would be coming after him for pro-rated bonus, which would be half of it given that he has a 6 year deal and he retired after only playing 3.

The market has stunk for most of the time that Revis had the cash to play with so he probably didn't make much that way, especially if he had money invested along about July to October of 2008.

The endorsement money will go away once he's no longer playing. Etc, etc, etc. I doubt Revis has enough money put away to think about retiring in a scenario where the Jets get to ask him for 2.35 million back.

7. 34miami23

34miami23 Active Member

you would rather retire and go into the real world rather than suffering through only making a million a year?

8. bloke911

bloke911 Active Member

Fuck, you caught me! I'm going to go count my 15 million dollars until next Tuesday. Then I'm going to tweet with some more hoars and get ready to be at practice for Wednesday!

I'm coming back bitches!!!!

9. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

You are the one fantasizing about being Revis and getting gang raped by the Jets of your talent.......

I didn't make that shit up.......

As Bojangles so eloquently posted prior:

[​IMG]

#9709 Miamipuck, Sep 1, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2010
  10. bloke911

bloke911 Active Member

Your a tool, go back to Tanny and make sure you sign that fucking contract Neil.

11. aburre

aburre Member

I would rather know that I didn't let anybody take advantage of me. I would not want to do anything to benefit the person who tried to underpay me. It would satisfy me knowing that person is at some kind of disadvantage or he would not be getting the results he wanted. If you want me on your team, you have to pay me what I deserve. Otherwise I will not play for you at a discounted rate. There is no way I would let someone profit or prosper off of me if they disrespected me like that.

12. bloke911

bloke911 Active Member

So how much disrespect would it take for you to stop posting here?

13. 34miami23

34miami23 Active Member

i get your point ... if you are good at something, you shouldn't do it for free

but is 4 years 40 million disrespectul ... for a corner albeit a great one?!?!?!?!?! whatever the gauranteed money may be

14. Lynkx

Lynkx Active Member

Taking 120 million total instead of 160 million total is not being taken advantage of.

You mean the people who gave you the chance to play in the NFL, the same people who signed you to an outrageously large rookie contract, where you were under paid for one year but guaranteed 20 million in the next 2?

It would satisfy your selfish contract would make it so the team could not re-sign your teammates?

120 million is just right for Revis' caliber. Let's be serious, 160 mill is a fucking joke.

The person agreed you needed a raise, but felt that you were asking too much, so they disrespected you?

Fuck off, Darelle.

15. CatoTheElder

CatoTheElder 2009 Comeback Poster of the Year

Popcorn and beer time!

16. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

One can only hope he will stop till one of us "rapes him of his talent". Since he has none, that hold out will last Ad infinitum.

17. Boh

Boh Member

too late for beer

18. CatoTheElder

CatoTheElder 2009 Comeback Poster of the Year

It's never too late for beer.

19. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

This is true.... Don't get too drunk though Aburre might try and take advantage of you.

20. bloke911

bloke911 Active Member

This guy grinds my gears!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.