17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. asbcheeks

asbcheeks Member

Just to clarify once again - anything you are seeing in uppers row 5-7 are likely these temp seats that filled in ADA platforms which the Jets were unable/unwilling to sell as season tickets due to their temporary nature. Still a slimeball thing to do in my opinion, but that's the answer you are going to get when you call them to ask about moving up (I did this again 2 weeks ago after the Giants game). My season tix are row 8 and now I'm resigned to the fact that randoms will be sitting in the 3 rows in front of me for the forseeable future.

2. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

Yeah, that's it. You've figured it out. There's no thousands of deceiptfully unsold tickets. Move along now, move along.

3. asbcheeks

asbcheeks Member

Beat me to it.

4. Clayture

Clayture Member

The Jets should rename the "Parking Permit" to "Tailgate Permit". That's why people want to park near the stadium. If I wasn't planning on tailgating, I would skip the * permit and get there the cheapest way I could.

Another thing I heard mentioned when I went to Giants pre-season game was they are promoting that if you come by train they will rent you a 10x10 tailgate spot, thought I heard them say you could rent a spot and grill your own food (they would have available for purchase) but I can't confirm that anywhere. I know they have chef's grilling on Weber grills, so you can now pay stadium food prices at the tailgate.

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...-gourmet-tailgating-experience-101072109.html

So my point is it looks like Woody is trying to make a profit from the fans urge for tailgating. Raise parking prices and supply some kind of tailgate stations.

5. nyjetsfan22

nyjetsfan22 Member

I just checked Ticketmaster has Orange for $25

6. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

that was for week 1
    what week did you see the passes for $25?

7. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Not banned, busy wife is in hosptial. Anyhow got email jumped on line and bought row 6 for Vikings and row 6 for Dolphins really good sideline seats.

If one was smart they would write down good seat numbers for sale and request them next year.

Sold my pair of viking seats last week at a good price on stubhub even though I wanted to go to game really bad. Bought them back today in UD and will be at game.

Jets NFL guy in charge of instant replays who sits by me started cutting his ticket prices quickly two weeks ago. I followed suit as I knew something was up and got rid of pats and vikings.

Now I can go to all ten games and still sell my big games, thank you Jets.

However Jets just destroyed resale of any seat in upper deck beyond row four for season.

On plus side they increased resale value of yellow parking passes, as people buying today will want them as opposed to $50 to park in orange.

I get ADA thing but lots of really good seats today, go to texans, bills or Thanksgiving game and you see some amazing unsold UD season tickets left unsold. Even the four sections right next to $125 UD Prime decent rows. Those are best value in stadium and have unsold season tickets?

8. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

nfl ticket exchange has them but lots of fees.

9. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

By me in 146 last two games, it was tons of military men, jets junior cheerleaders, sponsor seats. Jets relocated every freebie seat in UD to PSLs. Next year when there is a secondary mkt for PSLs then they will sell individual ones down there

10. GordonGecko

Those single game tickets are on sale to everyone starting 4:00 pm today, no password needed

11. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

I said your name 3 times and it took you forever to appear, what's the deal???

Do you have the un-cropped version of your avatar? I would be very easy to spot in that 1 depending on where you took it from.

12. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

delete....

#9892 LeonNYJ, Aug 31, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2010
  13. GordonGecko

14. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiit, my college funds!

[​IMG]

15. GordonGecko

anybody know when the $50 standing room only tickets are getting released?

16. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Right after the PSL's are sold for the season train pass.

17. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

The pay toilets have to be installed first.

18. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

looks like all the really good seats fpr pats, ravens,packers and vikings are gone.

But suprised that at 5:35 pm you still can buy 7th row sideline for dolphins, a sunday afternoon game, divisional rival and normally a good selling ticket.

New York Jets vs. Miami Dolphins
    New Meadowlands Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ
    Sun, Dec 12, 2010 04:15 PM

Section
    Row
    Seats
    Description 334
    row 7
    17 - 18
    Price Level 3
    Concourse 3
    Sideline Seating
    Reserved Seating

19. JLJets

JLJets New Member

The Handicap Rows

----------------
    Yes, that was my beef in the Giants game. I'm in row 10 (sideline) and like my view. However, at Giants game, people who sat in handicap rows (flat area that replaces rows 5, 6 and 7), were in the small folding chairs. I won't claim that I know they weren't handicapped, but a few of the guys were jumping up and down, screaming. Since that area is so wide, when they moved their folding chairs forward, or stood up, those in rows 8-12 couldn't see. One guy (Giants fan) stood most of the time. Really annoying.

Now that they're opening these up to the general public, I suspect we'll see a lot more of that. I'll keep an open mind but I don't like it.

20. Digetydog

Digetydog Member

I heard Higgins on 1050am this morning. He was unequivical in saying these seats were not ADA seats.

He also said they would not be selling any PSL seats on a single game basis.

#9900 Digetydog, Aug 31, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2010