The Darrelle Revis No Longer Holding Out Thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by bojanglesman, Jul 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

If the Jets are offering 120 million then it's not their fault

Thanks

Yeah Cimini sucks balls

2. jmclaw

jmclaw New Member

This idiot is trying to get his name out there through this bs. All he wll say is he expects Revis to sign before the season. Wow. What a bold prediction.
    BTW --I am not questioning Cowlishaw, I think he was just given bad info. This guy Grazaiano is so vague it is laughable. He will be on SNY in five minutes, and I guarantee you he gives you nothing that you didnt know 3 weeks ago

3. Mehl-56

Mehl-56 Well-Known Member

Dude, need to separate your heart from your brain... TJ is washed up, lot of miles on those legs, he LOOKS old in KC... infact he looks older than LT, which is kinda hard to do. Fanecca is a revolving door in passing situations, let up the most sacks of starting OG's over the past 3 years, Kendall was a giant deuche every team he played on he had an issue with... Do you think he made these decision on his own... I HIGHLY doubt it!!!! this is a business, get used to it... and how do you know he made promises? were you there??? They said they'd like to re-do his contract, not that he'd be paid more the Asimougha... get real man

4. #28Martin

#28Martin Well-Known Member

Where the heck were you when I moved into my neighborhood? Cause i'm not pleased with some of the neighbors, based on your above comment.

5. #28Martin

I'm not disagreeing with ya there. Revis is greedy and in my eyes, more wrong in this case.

6. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

Then how is Tanny wrong?

7. #28Martin

My point is that almost this whole site jumped the gun, wanting to believe some nonsense instead of just relying on the facts. As far as the whole Revis situation, I am pissed off at Revis more then anyone in question. He was greedy when doing his first deal, Jets made concessions to get Revis to agree to a 6th year, then the guy wants the contract ripped up 3 years later anyway, so what did it all mean? I think he is greedy, I think he has 3 years left on the deal and is absolutely ridiculous to demand to beat that awful Raider deal and I think he's shown how important money over winning is to him, by his behavior. And on top of that, guy wants to bleed every nickel out of the Jets, then the Jets won't be able to sign a Holmes or a Harris, thanks to him. Real team guy.

8. Snatch Catch

Snatch Catch Well-Known Member

It's funny - the first clue that someone had no relevant news is when they can afford to wait before giving it out.

Almost invariably in today's instant news media anytime someone "will be on in ___ minutes with an update" it means they have no news and are just regurgitating/speculating.

9. Hennessy2710

Hennessy2710 New Member

hahaha, im at the opposite of Boyle. I got a lot of friends who live in Selden and they are normal but they got plenty of stories. I wish I could helped you. Where do you live by?

10. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

i know, but i wanna see what this fucker looks like.

11. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

Not more.

Totally.

Once he was offered to be the highest paid 'outside of one transaction' (Aso)
    and having 3 years left on the deal he held out for, he's lucky they aren't willing to eat the selection as if he suffered a career ending injury.

Personally, I think that should be Tannenbaum's last phone call.

"The band-aid solution is our last offer, with a 24 hour expiration.. If Darrelle refuses the offer and chooses to not honor his existing contract we'll have to consider Brain Fart to be a career ending injury....call me next July."

12. ........

........ Trolls

Pretty much. With the high speed of information dissemination today, you'd figure any real news would be put on immediately in order to not get scooped.

13. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

You said Tanny made a promise and then back stepped...where did Tanny back step?

14. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

hes on . look at this limey cocksucker

15. #28Martin

I think he screwed Leon over, I think he screwed Kendall over, I think he screwed TJ over and I think it is part of why Revis wants every nickel he can get NOW out of the Jets. Cause he sees the Tanny precedent and doesn't want any part of it. I know their is a business aspect to this, i'm not stupid but I also feel like you screw enough guys over and eventually it's gonna come back to bite ya. And Revis is now following thru on this.

16. bojanglesman

bojanglesman Active Member

Even Cimini thinks he's a douche.

17. #28Martin

He said they would redo his deal. Then he offered him initally a sh-t deal.. That's no redoing a deal.

18. #28Martin

And who said Cimini is the judge here? What's so hot about him?

19. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

The reported offer is 10 years, 120 million...that's not shitty for a CB.

20. Hennessy2710

Hennessy2710 New Member

I guess Revis saw that from himself when he held out as a rookie also, COME ON MAN

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.