The Darrelle Revis No Longer Holding Out Thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by bojanglesman, Jul 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmclaw

jmclaw New Member

This nothing to do with that pos francesa. It became very clear yesterday that when that "meeting" clearly didnt happen, this was all bs. I said it yesterday, there was never one reputable secondary report after TC's. Fanhouse? Please. If you think every one involved is gonna flat out lie to all the big nfl reporters, you are drunk. Maybe they would say I cant comment, but these guys, Schefter, Mort, King, and every beat writer, have been flat out told nothing is happening. And nothing is

2. AJayJay

AJayJay New Member

Tanny is a business guy, he isn't here to friend everyone up. He does his job and does it damn well. Everyone knew letting Leon, Kendall and Faneca go was the best thing the team could do for the future. Sorry if they or other fans are all butt hurt the Jets moved on without em.

#7322 AJayJay, Aug 25, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2010
  3. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

Bob Glauber is going to be on SNY also in 30minutes to say what he thinks is going on.

4. jetsmets93

jetsmets93 Member

he is just bashing the jets... just cause revis hasnt signed yet does not make him right... bashing the jets does not=being right.

5. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

BTW everyone Goodell is saying 2012 looks a go for 18 game season.. That would increase the CBA, so I'm pretty sure that has a major impact on the Revis situation.

6. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

When's Graziano coming on?

7. Hennessy2710

Hennessy2710 New Member

This guys from Selden, prob a crackhead with a computer

8. #28Martin

#28Martin Well-Known Member

Difference between being a business man and a backstabber. Part of the problem is that he made Revis promises after the Colts game, then backstepped. He's a phony. Even what they did to Thomas Jones. Guy was the heart and soul of the team, watch there year end video, guy stands up in front of the whole team, saying how much they love playing for Rex. Guy was the glue of the team. How does Tanny repay him? He cuts him. He earned what was coming to him, based on past performance for the Jets and that's how Tanny rolls. Not right.

9. ........

........ Trolls

That would make a $15 million contract look a lot better.

10. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

If that is the AOL dude he is going to be on 5-10 mins. I'd just turn on SNY now. some guy from AOL will be in studio.

11. Mehl-56

Mehl-56 Well-Known Member

its awful cus he traded him after the injury??? he got value for him based on nothing, there was no guarntee Leon comes back anywhere near his old form... he was pricing himself out... your basing your argument off a couple guys who have always been thorns in the sides of front offices in Kendall and Fanecca, and a guy who was listening to his wife instead of signing the money he COULD have gotten... come on man... really

He's a blowhard with a hard-on for bashing the Jets because they don't talk to him about anything anymore because he's a fat jerkoff, plain and simple...

12. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

Goodell needs to STFU. Contracts signed now, benefit the team once the season and cap expands...

13. #28Martin

#28Martin Well-Known Member

Never did an illegal drug in my life. Just telling it like it is. I hope your not one of those Jet plane helmet wearing draft guys.

14. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

Yeah Grazino is the AOL dude...I put it now and they were talking about the Mets or some shit

15. jetstopgun

jetstopgun Well-Known Member

right or not woody asking for a ton of money for season tickets and without revis he not giving fans there moneys worth

16. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

The 7th topic on the Wheel house show will be the AOL guy.

17. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

It's certainly not all bs..no respectable columnist, reporter or whatever would just throw shit out there to get you going. They believed it when they wrote it. Either something changed or somebody feeding it to them has an agenda.

#7337 Don, Aug 25, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2010
  18. jetsmets93

jetsmets93 Member

what a dick

19. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

The Darrelle Revis Holdout Thread (status unknown)

So let me get this straight here. You trust Francessa more than everyone else because he's reputable? The same guy who's been blacklisted by the Jets? Trust the guy who ADMITTED he is anti-jets and is biased in all discussions involving this team? Yes, the members here including myself jump to conclusions and sensationalize these reports, but we don't get paid for our opinions and sure as hell don't make the paper and blogs. But to trust Francessa... AYFKM bro?

20. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

Bullshit.

They offered Mevi$ a MERIT Raise. He turned it down. Not one, not two, but three times....

Mevi$ wants to get paid like a Free Agent without paying the dues necessary to BE a Free Agent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.