The Darrelle Revis No Longer Holding Out Thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by bojanglesman, Jul 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

He's obviously trolling with fake news.

2. BleedJetsGreen1981

BleedJetsGreen1981 Well-Known Member

Steve Sable of NFL Films was just on 1050 denying any interview with Revis tonight. He did say that the ratings for the Jets Hard Knocks season has been "through the roof, the best ever".

So who knows, probably more rabid Jets fans will tune in hoping for news one way or the other. I don't know. This whole thing is like the Roswell Incident, a space ship crashed, there are aliens, there are no aliens, it never happened, Revis did sign, he might sign, he interviewed, he likes long walks on the beach.

3. NYJetsMan7

NYJetsMan7 Member

Yup i think its Woody and Crew - Want it to be released on Hard Knocks tonight When you have an oppurtunity of this magnitude to release it via premium cable channel its a no brainer Ha....This so called interview revis taped yesterday was taped for what??? If that is in fact true it plays in perfect for the closing segment of HK tonight.

4. Steve032

Steve032 New Member

Ok so there goes your credibility.

5. skeleton_frames

If wrong, I think you should offer to stick your head up a cow's ass not once, but twice. It seems to be the thing to do around here.

6. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

Figures.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

7. Steve032

Steve032 New Member

I think it's safe to say that if nothing happens on HK tonight, then all of these reports were just BS.

8. ........

........ Trolls

The Darrelle Revis Holdout Thread (status unknown)

I'm gonna be buying a lot of plane tickets.

9. NYJ_JD

NYJ_JD Member

and the countdown to hk begins...

10. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

You guys are being hard on him, I personally think he's wrong but if he's right then he's a God. I would think a ban is harsh considering this thread is full of nothing but speculation.

11. Keeper1125

Keeper1125 Member

For what it's worth, I have zero info on the Revis negotiations, but can confirm with 100% certainty that Woody Johnson will be back in New York later today. Not that it means much; just wanted to diffuse the "Woody's in Atlanta" point.

12. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

Maybe its finalized and just needs to be submitted to the league office. It would take him an hour to reach new york.

13. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Isn't there a website that we can track his plane? I've seen it with the Viqueens. Maybe it "detours" to the Allegheny Airport in Pittsburgh.

14. skeleton_frames

And then take the footage and add autotune to the voices. This is also the thing to do.

15. greenbeanz

greenbeanz Well-Known Member

so how are you confirming this? with what? you work at teeterboro? hold woody's woody when he goes to drain the main vein? some other weird scenario?

16. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

I'm with you there, Rich.

There's a lot of frustration and hostility in this thread.....and it's justified.....but we shouldn't burn somebody because of it......

17. Mehl-56

Mehl-56 Well-Known Member

Sabol said it there will be no taped interview with Revis on tonights episode on 1050...

#7077 Mehl-56, Aug 25, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2010
  18. jetsmets93

jetsmets93 Member

how do i lose my credibility... i was just relaying information like everyone else who hears anything about the negotiations... every tweet that mentions revis gets put up here, is that fake news? would it be more acceptable if it was a tweet i posted? i was just putting up what i heard like everyone else, this forum and media outlets included. if that constitutes "fake news" fine ban me but everyone posting any tweet that turns out to be wrong should also be banned... there is a difference between letting people know something you heard than giving "fake news".

19. ........

........ Trolls

The Darrelle Revis Holdout Thread (status unknown)

Fake news might be a stretch given that no one believes him, but it also sets a poor precedent to have guys start coming in with made up sources.

Either way, we have no clue whether he's telling the truth. I just don't see anyone buying it hook, line, and sinker.

20. NYJetsMan7

NYJetsMan7 Member

Haha!! Im going to be watching HK and waiting for it to be the last segment just to find this out! (Even though i would watch hours and hours of this show) Look what you are doing to us REVIS!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.