17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

I'm surprised he's lasted this long. The one good thing about TGG is they're lenient but in cases like this it does suck.

Stalking is still stalking though, or whatever he thinks he's doing.

2. rgoltsch

rgoltsch New Member

I sit in 233, one of the club corner seats. The seats are really comfortable, the view is as good or better than the mezz corner seats. The height is good enough to see then play develop, but not so high that you cannot see the players' numbers.

The clubs seem to have the same food as the rest of the stadium with the same overpriced fare. Last week we had some rain before the game started, it was nice to stay inside until the rain passed just before kickoff.

The extra legroom in each row gives a feeling of not being jammed into your seat. Much more room than my old seats in 107 at the old place.

The four seats to the left of mine were empty for the giants game. The four seats to the right were also empty. With those prices and the fact that it was the giants, you'd think one of those eight seats would have been used. I guess the seats are owned by corporations that don't care about throwing away $195 per seat. Or perhaps there are still available seats in this area?

#9662 rgoltsch, Aug 23, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2010
  3. Gator

Gator Active Member

I sit in 142 lower than row 10, higher than 5 . 25 yard line. Seats are much farther away then it was at the old place, but I ain't complaining. The seating reminds me of the seating arrangment at the Colts new stadium. I think the TVs kind of get in the way of the game a little with how low they are. It'll take some adjusting to. Roof would have been nice. It's ridiculous that they built this thing for all that money and there is no roof. I hate the friggen cold. Been sitting in the cold watching the Jets for years and years and it's an overrated experience.

J!E!T!S! JETS! JETS! JETS!

#9663 Gator, Aug 23, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2010
  4. Hennessy2710

Hennessy2710 New Member

ROJF is still entertaining though. The pick wasnt zoomed in, it was a very general picture. He has some good posts.....but I see where you are coming from

5. MadBacker Prime

I think you are one of the only ones to think so. If you aren't him that is.

6. Hennessy2710

Hennessy2710 New Member

lolol im not....but I am one of the ones who think him and digetydog are the same

7. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

backer is so paranoidof his stalker rojf,he thinks every new poster is an alter ego of rojf....

8. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

Aren't the seats in the lower level closer to the field then in Giants stadium?

9. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

Did anybody upgrade their seats since the Giants game. Just curious if they are allowing fans to do so. I know before the preseason started people were saying that the Jets would most likely allow upgrades up until they are sold out.

10. MadBacker Prime

It's true, I have nightmares have Josh creeping into my house trying to sell my tickets.

11. stuartfl

stuartfl Member

Update - online chat i had this morning with a ticket agent (see below). Nothing new, but definitely not surprising they still have mid priced PSL's available. Didn't the jets release a statement that they sold out the endzone/corners?? I have seats in 135 and i know for sure, there are a lot of seats still left in that section. How do i know? Because I spoke to an agent last week who tried selling me more seats in my row.

Jets: Welcome to the New York Jets online chat. How can I help you today?
    ME: Hi, i am thinking of buying 2 additional psl seats. What availability do you have in the lower bowl, prices from $2,500 - $7,500 Levels?
    Jets: Hi how are you?
    ME: great
    Jets: well our lower endzone is almost sold out
    I have a few seats left in rows 44 or 46
    ME: which section?
    Jets: 126 or 101
    or 128
    ME: interesting....
    how about corners or GL?
    oh, what about Mez?
    Jets: Yeah there are some seats left in MEZ B
    Rows 14 or higher
    Me: too far back... too bad
    anything in the corners or goal line?
    Jets: left me check
    In 131 I have Row 17
    Me: thats it?
    i like those seats...
    Jets: thats the lowest row i have available in the lower corners
    in 121 I have a row 20
    Me: but you have higher rows if i wanted?
    Jets: yeah a few left
    Me: got it - any chance you can wave the deposit on those seats if i was to buy them today?
    Jets: unfortunately no. i would need deposit and season ticket payment. i can break it up into 2 monthly payments though
    Me: can you waive the Skins preseason game this week? no interest in those
    Jets: yeah i can waive the redskins game

12. 17a_tailgater

13. 17a_tailgater

why would anyone buy a parking pass on stubhub now......
    http://www.newyorkjets.com/footer/parking-faq.html
    Single Game Parking Information

How much does parking on a game-by-game basis cost?

$45

Why did the cost of parking – both season long and now this new single game pass – go up from last season?

Parking is vastly improved at the new stadium. We have created an orderly, efficient system to minimize your time in your car and maximize time spent with family, friends tailgating or exploring the stadium.

Where can I buy single game parking?

Single game parking is available online only due to the limited number available for each game. Single game parking will not be available for purchase when you arrive at the stadium. To purchase please visit: Ticketmaster Parking

Why is the single game parking pass cost more than the season long pass on a per game basis?

Season ticket holders who choose to purchase parking for the season receive the benefit of the best price for their parking.

How far in advance can I buy single game parking?

Single game parking is available for all games through the end of the regular season.

Is there a limit to how many single game parking passes I can buy per game?

No.

Where is the single game parking located?

You will be directed by a parking attendant when you arrive at the stadium to a lot with available space.

Why are you making single game parking available?

The new parking lot configuration has allowed for more parking onsite and given us the ability to make this opportunity available to those guests who are interested.

14. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

15. GordonGecko

A couple observations:

- What a pain in the ass lot P is, who the hell wants to wait for a fucking shuttle bus to get to your car, might as well not take a car in the first place

- Don't see handicapped parking anywhere except in the green areas. Does that mean handicapped people with no PSL can park right up to the stadium? People are going to start buying wheelchairs because that's probably a cheaper way to get good parking

16. jetbo

jetbo Member

NJStadium Parking

WOODY'S Parking Advisor is a TOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. GordonGecko

Notice that the players/owners/media lots are labelled "H" & "A" as in HAHA!!

18. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

WTF is this????? You mean to tell me that they have enough empty spaces now to sell to anyone who wants to buy them for $45, yet we season ticket holders who happen to be the poor miserable bastards who opted for upper tier seats STILL are being relegated to the outer lots?

This says to me the single game parking payers are going to be directed to wherever they have room - and they'll have room in the better PSL yellow lots since they were over appropriated to begin with in order to f*ck the orange pass holders. THEY'RE SELLING OUR PARKING SPOTS to make an extra $20.

If this is true, and it seems to be true, it is the worst thing that's happened. We at least should be given the option to upgrade our parking - even at a price - to park closer. Where we used to park for 26 years.

Filthy C*cksuckers (If true)

19. GordonGecko

Anyone else notice the large quantities of lower level seats being dumped on stubhub lately? Bills game is going for $110 LLEZ (10 below face)

Just took a quick survey of lowest prices on stubhub, for lower level end zone (EZ), goal line (GL), sideline (SL), "prime", (P), great hall club, and coaches club, these are the lowest asking prices:

# LEZ LGL LSL LP GHG CC
    1 185 235 360 428 795 900
    2 190 245 339 574 895 1300
    3 174 225 300 480 795 950
    4 160 205 290 405 775 910
    5 130 149 208 310 525 850
    6 135 149 219 330 525 850
    7 159 170 199 352 725 1000
    8 110 132 178 270 525 825

#9679 GordonGecko, Aug 24, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2010
  20. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

I think the first time I parked there was around 2001, I was pissed that I was forced to park in the lot b/c they closed the regular lots near the Stadium BUT once I got back to my car I had very little traffic to deal w/. It was the easiest to get in and out of the Stadium in that lot.