Tom Brady

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by jets2884, Aug 23, 2010.

1. wa2k99

wa2k99 Active Member

Overrated...

2. ConcordeChops

ConcordeChops 2018 International Poster Award Winner

3. vilmatic

vilmatic Active Member

I always respected TOm because he was a classy guy. Nice I don't have to live with that sticking in my craw anymore.

4. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

Yeah, they only went 18-0 and then missed a perfect season by a cunt hair that year. Mangini really slowed them down.

5. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

That 18-0 run made them the most hated team in football and they went on that run because of the Jets too.

6. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

Then Brady was out all of the next year.

We all hate Brady and the Pats but as long as he is the QB of that team they will always have a chance, they scare me more than any team b/c of him.

7. kbgreen

kbgreen Well-Known Member

"I'm retiring" would be nice!

8. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

Remember those Tom Brady vs Chad Pennington threads we had here back in '02?

9. Italian Seafood

The Jets and the other 14 teams they beat that year. They went on that run because they went on that run, not sure what it has to do with the Jets. That team was loaded, I mean we all hate them but it was what it was. The closest they came to losing before the Super Bowl was to Rex's Ravens and Rex fucked up by calling timeout on 4th and 1.

10. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

Last time i saw brady he was getting laid on his ass repeatedly, fumbling, getting sacked and throwing multiple interceptions to Ed Reed & the Baltimore D. Tom would do well the STFU.

11. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

At the time every announcer in football said they were running up the score on everybody they could for one reason and only one reason and that was spygate.

12. Italian Seafood

Every announcer in football? Can't dispute the genius of Chris Collinsworth and Mark Malone then, can we? You win games when you can for whatever reason, and if a classless prick like Belichick is your coach you run up the score, too. You really believe if not for Spygate the Pats would have been 12-4? Talk is talk, what happens on the field happens, it's not related.

13. smelly_joe

smelly_joe New Member

jason taylor hated the jets too... till they paid him...

could tom brady be sanchez's back up in a few years???

based on a source ive used before and has never been wrong, im going to say YES. you heard it here first 'INSIDE INFORMATION!'

14. IATA

IATA Trolls

Tom Brady would be the backup here in NY as soon as I'm starting in New England.

15. AJayJay

AJayJay New Member

Funny, but not surprising. There is a page about this on FinHeaven too, on the Phins main board. There is also one saying they loved seeing Sanchez struggle vs Carolina.

16. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

I hope this appearance on WEEI didn't make Tommy late for his bikini waxing appt.

17. jetzIII

jetzIII New Member

Tom Brady on Hard Knocks: "I hate the Jets. I refuse to watch the show."

HBO's Hard Knocks is off to one of its most entertaining seasons yet. But the show doesn't interest the leader of the Jets' biggest rival to the East.

"You know, I haven't turned it on," Brady said on WEEI this morning, via the Boston Herald. "I hate the Jets. I refuse to support that show. . . . I'm sure it's great TV and I'm glad people are liking it. But that's something I have no interest in watching. I'd love to say a lot of mean things, too, but I'd rather not do that, either."

Because the Jets help to provide a lot of fluffy trash talking posts that don't amount to much, we also wanted to mention Brady's comments on what's changed about the Patriots offense. Brady says the team is going back to basics.

"What we've done is tear down a lot of the stuff we've done," Brady said. "Our basic offense or whatever, whatever number of core plays, that's what we've been doing. Trying to become really good at that before we start branching off. Guys like Randy [Moss], Wes [Welker], they've branched into everything. A lot of the young guys, they don't even know the other two playbooks that we have. They know one. And they're doing that well."

The Patriots will add wrinkles to the offense as they go, but Brady's comments support the notion that they will go back to their traditional two tight end sets a lot more this year.
    Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on August 23, 2010 10:31 AM ET
    HBO's Hard Knocks is off to one of its most entertaining seasons yet. But the show doesn't interest the leader of the Jets' biggest rival to the East.

"You know, I haven't turned it on," Brady said on WEEI this morning, via the Boston Herald. "I hate the Jets. I refuse to support that show. . . . I'm sure it's great TV and I'm glad people are liking it. But that's something I have no interest in watching. I'd love to say a lot of mean things, too, but I'd rather not do that, either."

Because the Jets help to provide a lot of fluffy trash talking posts that don't amount to much, we also wanted to mention Brady's comments on what's changed about the Patriots offense. Brady says the team is going back to basics.

"What we've done is tear down a lot of the stuff we've done," Brady said. "Our basic offense or whatever, whatever number of core plays, that's what we've been doing. Trying to become really good at that before we start branching off. Guys like Randy [Moss], Wes [Welker], they've branched into everything. A lot of the young guys, they don't even know the other two playbooks that we have. They know one. And they're doing that well."

The Patriots will add wrinkles to the offense as they go, but Brady's comments support the notion that they will go back to their traditional two tight end sets a lot more this year.

You should see his haircut in the photo. Dirk Diggler.

18. jetzIII

jetzIII New Member

sorry, close the thread..

19. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

Spygate.

We took away his advantage and has been exposed for what he is... A decent NFL QB who can't win the big game without his kicker.

20. jetzIII

jetzIII New Member

He looks like Dirk Diggler in the photo.