17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

They even tried to sell me more last week. You can even get redskins for free and a 8 game parking pass. ALso told me row 18 and up.

Trouble is with ravens and pats games both on first week of season will be next to impossible to sell them as seasons after that week.

Other trouble is Jets told people who currently have horrible UD seats there would be a seat reallocation next year. how is that going to happen when people are buying the better seats now?

Good Score man, you are the king for waiting!!!! Smarter than 99% of the current ticket holders

2. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

no but you have time to call the jets and the giants ticket office 1800 times a week.while surfing multiple ticket websites.not to mention you are on this site for 8 hours a day daily.and before this other jets boards.

if you havent learn how a messageboard works or how to post a picture,what does that say about you?????

3. 17a_tailgater

has anyone ever seen some of rojf posts on jetsinsider?

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3331678&postcount=6733

4. 17a_tailgater

compared to this

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showpost.php?p=1787548&postcount=9534

5. dthomas53

dthomas53 New Member

6. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Definitely my best laugh of the day...

7. CT. Jets Fan

CT. Jets Fan New Member

Under which one of his aliases...

rowonejetsfan ??

insidejets ??

newjetsfan ??

et al

8. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

I think he might be a kid named Josh.

Just a hunch.

9. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Banned For Life - First JI Poster with a Lifetime Ban!!!!

It is an honor I wear well, next China Knock off JEts Jersery I buy I will get "JI - Banned for Life" on the back of it.

My funniest thing is I am accused of being a PSL rep here and I was banned for life on JI for Bashing PSLs.

Even I have my limits of trying to get a good seat , I heard of a scalper with PSL seats seats that blows any of our seats away!! How did he do it, simple when Jets did offer to ex season ticket holders for 2007, 2008 and 2009 for no money down, no psl payment till 2011 he went to obituary.com and queried on those years and queried Jets season ticket holder pretended to be that person when he called Jets and did an address change to one of those places that collects mails with an actual address and not a PO box. Then he threw them all for sale on stubhub for a big profit. Did this with several people, come PSL payment time will keep best selling seats and ditch the rest.

We are buying PSLs and UD seats with every type of man eating scalper and shark doing every trick in book to get the 50 yard line, row one seat with no psl payment and free parking.

I find this whole thing amazing. On JI for instance SAR opening brags how he cut the line by using a long term season ticket holders number then pimped for JEts PSLs to be called first and then recommends people and collects free parking, free credits, free everything and gets pictures hugging woody. He even paid the $29 dollar fee to have the right to ban people like me who say anything bad about PSLs or new stadium.

I called JEts every day until I finally annoyed them into giving me my seats. Being a pest is annoying but ethical.

10. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

My five things.

1. The Jets actually winning and playing a good game is the most important thing to me when attending a Jets game.

2. Making tons of cash is the most important thing to me when re-selling tickets to games I can't attend. Yea in my dreams, how about breakin even without busting my hump looking for another person to stick them with.

3. A SAR Free Non-PSL section, priceless.

4. A stadium with good parking and a train and bus that runs on time and has seats.

5. Cheap beer and hotdogs

Re-reading that from last year I have to still say those are my top five things. What is wrong with any of the things on my list?

11. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

12. MadBacker Prime

Buddy, I was calling your name out not even a head turn. We we were down with C-mart for a minute and a kid named Josh was getting a autograph and I said rojf and he turned slightly.

I can't see the pic on my phone??

13. 17a_tailgater

you talk out both sides of your mouth.
    ji - u r a psl attacker
    tgg.com - uppers are too high
    (never was in the stadium till monday)

you leave 5 mins early to catch train
    diehard stays till the end.

you want cheap beer & hot dogs
    uppers deck sth need to go b/c we dont buy anything inside the stadium.

14. dthomas53

dthomas53 New Member

Without a pic with a sign that says ROJF, I say these aren't even your photos, Josh.

15. 17a_tailgater

josh baskin
    [​IMG]

16. MadBacker Prime

Yeah his original seats were UD. Then BIL bought tickets and the rest of the row 1 family.

I just choose to not read the posts anymore.

17. 17a_tailgater

u say???? was there even a shadow of a doubt this is his pictures??????

18. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

As the big tited lady said when asked if they are real, you will never know.

19. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

I 100% believe 100% what I say when I say it. I always change my mind. I loved UD, I hate UD, I love PSL, I hate PSL, I like having Jets tickets, I hate having Jets tickets. Heck who knows maybe I will get Ladies Lingeree Football seats next.

20. 17a_tailgater

like a 6'5" drunken tailgater,i dont give a fuck

stfu post 9600