2010 Mike Fatcesa Thread (Jets related only) Admits he is anti-Jets on 8/10/10

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Murrell2878, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jet In Brooklyn

Jet In Brooklyn New Member

+1

fillerrr

2. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

It's the 2nd time he had done it this summer. One was on the Steinbrenner passing and then today to announce the final 5 for the fantasy phenom thing.

Evan asked him one sarcastic question about if he was happy about the less cursing in last nights hard knocks show and he turns it into a 10 minute bash fest of the jets.

3. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

It is such a treat to leave the office at 4:30, get in the car, and have Joe and Evan on the Fan....

I'm going to have to ask Chernoff if Mike can have more vacation days.

4. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

i wish you all had NFL radio...you would never listen to the FAN again.

I absolutely love NFL radio now they have their live programming back for the season

come regular season though, I believe Rex and Sanchez have weekly spots on Kay

I think its Monday for Rex and Thursday for GQ

5. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

I just had it in a rented car for two days, heard part of the Jet-Giant game on it. Of course just my luck, the two days I had it Brett Favre decided to fly up to Minnesota so that was the topic almost the whole time. Also, more than ten minutes of Adam Schein is enough to turn one into a serial killer.

6. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67 Well-Known Member

How beautiful would it be to listen to his show after we win the SB?
    He'd probably call in sick until pitchers and catchers report!Lol

7. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

it's not about listening to objective talk it's about laughing at Francesa for his stupidity.

he doesn't say one good thing about the Jets other then Revis is great. if you don't listen to him you don't appreciate how funny it is.

8. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

:rofl:Felch......that's great.

9. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

dude, Im no Fatcessa fan but those two are fuckin unlistenable as well. Absolute garbage. Its not professional radio. Its diahrrea

10. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

So what had they been airing prior to the live programming coming back?

11. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I agree 100%. Those 2 are the worst radio hosts ever, what a bore. I will never forgive Beningo for leaving before the Monday night game against the Giants and going home to watch the mets play the Astros and switch back and forth with our game. I mean its over, the Mets games are exhibitions and these 2 bozos spend hrs every day whinning about the Mets. They don't watch the Yankee games and they don't talk NFL. I am finding 660 unlistenable, Malussis and Steve Phillips are on now, I mean there is zero chance of football talk. Its gonna be Clemens, Mets and a little Yanks all day. Next is probably Kim Jones and some other baseball ass wipe. 1050 does a great job of balancing baseball and the NFL.

12. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

I just still can't get over how he hates the Jets so much that on his vacation he just had to call in his own show to bash the team. That's really low

13. Hobbes3259

Those guys are ok...I mean, it's not like I'm in the car for hours...the 30 minutes (half of which sem to be commercials) go by quickly.

14. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

That's pure jealousy driven. It's like the guy who repeatedly tell you, "I don't care". The more they do it the more you know they do.

15. Brien O'Ken

Brien O'Ken Member

+1

All we heard for weeks and weeks (even after the Jets made it to the AFC Championship game) is how the Jets didn't really make the playoffs because all they did was beat the colts BACKUPS! Really Fatass? You've never heard of looking at 1's vs 2's?!?! Except for when you obsessed over it for 2 months last winter! The way this idiot drastically changes the facts depending on how it suits his argument is ridiculous. Just like when the Jets lost to Atlanta or Miami last year, it was "since when do Special Teams not count". But when they beat SD, it was "they were just lucky that the SD kicker missed all those FG's".

16. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

I've heard that bullshit argument way too much that without the Bengals & Colts making it easy the Jets wouldn't be there. Jets beat themselves earlier in the season against the Bills & Jaguars and should easily have won those two games. It goes both ways, sometimes you get lucky sometimes you get unlucky. Bottom line is the Jets grinded it out and made it to the AFC champs and earned every part of it

17. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

I think someone from the station had a conversation with Tank... he actually played his Jet analysis straight... no bashing

18. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

Yeah, seems a bit more impartial today, although, he just got done saying the Jets have question marks with their identity -- the running game and bringing in Offensive players "who need to be fed the ball" (Tomlinson and Holmes).

I disagree.

19. Hobbes3259

Funny personal story..(though not quite as good as your Shockey story..)

Chernoff is actually my neighbor.

I've always known who he is, but my wife didn't.
    One day I'm coming home at lunchtime, and he's on the air with Fatcessa and Chris...(this was a while back)

So I come in, and put on the Cable feed, and call my wife in...and she's looking very confused (now keep in mind..this is someone she sees daily, and in fact were the first neighbors to come over and say hi when we moved in...very nice people) until I pointed out to her who the guy actually was...

The look on her face was (before I told her) comical...

20. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

listen now tank is going crazy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.