17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Good one, Champ:

Giant Outrage Over PSL Reversal
    August 18, 2010 10:57 AM

EAST RUTHERFORD, NJ (WFAN) – The Giants have announced plans that they will sell single-game tickets without personal seat licenses (PSLs) through Ticketmaster, reports the New York Post.

Listen: Craig Carton says Giants fans should be angry

The controversial plan starts at 10 a.m. on Wednesday, when PSL holders will get the first shot at buying the limited number of tickets. On Monday, fans without personal seat licenses will have the chance to buy single-game tickets.

WFAN’s Craig Carton kicked off his morning show with the news. “You can’t tell your buying public the only way to get in is with a PSL,” declared Carton, “and then tell people, seven months later, ‘My bad, you don’t need a PSL, buy a ticket to any game you want.’”

The plan is certain to cause bitterness among PSL holders. The Giants had previously claimed the only way to see a home game this season was with a pricey personal seat license.

2. Hennessy2710

Hennessy2710 New Member

I clicked on your photo link like three times and it hasnt worked once, it keeps sayin "cannot display page"

3. stuartfl

stuartfl Member

All kidding aside, i was just telling a friend the exact same thing - because of how bright the new field is, the upper deck appeared to vanish into the night..... kinda cool. Felt like us guys in the lower bowl were enclosed.

4. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

I need to put it on a flash and do it. damm kodak site when I save pictures gives me little tiny thumbnails.

http://img43.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=sm8ss.jpg

5. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

They were smart to offer the tickets to PSL owners first, so they can buy them for their buddies or other family members first. That should keep the outrage down. They'll probably sell them fast that way, but who knows? Not if the seats are the $700 per game seats.

The Jets will have something like this to do too, and will fuck it up somehow, making us all even more pissed off. Glad the Giants went first at least although history has show that does not mean much.

6. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Washington Redskins at New York Jets Tickets (Pre-Season)
    Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 7:00 PM (EST) at New Meadowlands Stadium in East Rutherford, NJ
    Section:Upper Endzone 303Row:13Price:$10.00 each

When it hits four bucks at ticket I am Buying!!

7. Hennessy2710

Hennessy2710 New Member

8. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

I know, I will bring my memory stick home tonight, I have some great shots of sanchez, elie bleeding and that gap toothed giant star from a few feet away that suck in little tiny thumbprints.

9. Hennessy2710

Hennessy2710 New Member

TheJetsStream #Jets have fewer than 1,000 unsold PSLs left from 9,000 that were reduced couple months ago. (More remain unsold in different sections tho)

10. Hennessy2710

Hennessy2710 New Member

TheJetsStream #Jets have no plans of selling single-game tickets with no PSLs in lower sections, according to VP Matt Higgins.

11. Hennessy2710

Hennessy2710 New Member

You guys think this is just a bluff by the VP ^^^^

12. OSUBuckly

OSUBuckly New Member

Well it was Texas in "Full Metal Jacket". In fact, R. Lee Ermey uses a lot of the same insults as Lou Gossett in "An Officer and a Gentleman". Maybe he was an advisor on that movie or something because Ermey really was a Marine drill sergeant. But that is neither here nor there...

13. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Dear PSL owner,

The New York Giants have a very limited number of single game tickets available for the 2010 season. As a valued PSL owner, you have the first right to purchase any additional tickets you may want for any of our eight regular season home games this season. PSL owner pre-sale will be Wednesday, August 18 and Thursday August 19. Tickets will be available only online at XXXXXXXXXXX/XXXXXX.
    You will be asked to enter your pre-sale password which is your account number:

ACCOUNT NUMBER: XXXXXXX

Tickets range from $110-$725 depending on the location.

Sincerly,

Giants Ticket Office

Timex Performance Center
    1925 Giants Drive
    East Rutherford, NJ 07073

If you have already purchased tickets for the NY Giants 2010 Football season and have them in hand, the account number is the last 7 digits of the Bar Code on the bottom of the ticket.

some secret code

14. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Not to give it away, but giant fans put pictures of actual tickets on ebay and I zoomed picked up last 7 digits of bar code and can buy Giants PSL only tickets. What a crook of BS. A little tougher than the military code last season.

15. bbombers1985

bbombers1985 Active Member

I won't be coy about it. If anyone DOES want Giant tickets, use this password: 175845

There are no restrictions so anyone can use it any number of times.

Enjoy.

16. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

Dude, cut that out now ;)

17. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

50 pictures in a slide show format from my first game at new stadium. Some shots of the seats from the field too. A bloody Eli, some up close plays etc. Cool to see what your seats look like from a players point of view. Mezz A corners look pretty far back from field, but in Mezz A corners are good. The gap toothed old Giants star was at game right next to me. Some folks might have missed that. Sanchez in practice was looking pretty sharp.

Was nice of Jets to let their favorite blogger and Number One Fan have total game access.

Yes Madbacker Prime I included pictures of your seats from field. Also for fun took shot of row one Mezz A corner SAR is always bragging about in JI. He is in his seats in shot and looks like a peanut. MAMA Jet row one 134 seats are there, and looking good, also snapped 17a's UD seats from field.

Enjoy

http://img40.imagesh...?g=1000391v.jpg

18. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest