17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

That rail line was supposed to be up and running when Jets moved to Meadowlands in 1983. Late 70s and early 80s is when they should have secured all the land for tracks. Back then it was pure swamp. they dragged their feet for almost 30 years which is why the train sucks. Actually getting to game sucks. But I guess a bad commute to NJ ten times a year beats a bad commute 52 weeks a year.

2. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Get Champ in on it and this could last for months.

3. Chrisp22

Chrisp22 Active Member

I sat in 319 with my son for this game only. I thought the view was fine. Thought the people in the section were good as well. I will be in 317 for the season.

4. backtoshea

backtoshea New Member

Were there 3 rows of seats in your ADA section or just one row of seats? How many seats fit across the entire section?

5. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

only thing in texas are steers and queers. Lets leave champ out of this.

6. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

WHOA....

Champ may be quirky but he doesn't deserve THAT! You two should get into a match some time. He'll chew you up and spit you out like a Texas-sized piece of Skoal Chewing Tobacco.

7. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

3 full rows at least 24 seats per row

8. backtoshea

backtoshea New Member

Remember back 17A when I told you that this was going to happen and you didn't believe it?

I don't believe they actually did it. I'm sure glad I didn't take row 8 as it was advertised as "first row of section".

9. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

Huh? You are calling ME delusional?

10. 17a_tailgater

man oh man i remember i should have never put anything past these owners.
    imagine how revis feels

11. 17a_tailgater

ha ha its sounds good dont it?

12. 309'em

309'em Member

Another person impacted by the ADA "temporary seat" farce. My wife and I (ticket holders since 1981) and the two guys next to us (ticket holders since 1977) were livid.
    The pitch seemed poor also - the guy in front of me just sitting down partially obstructed my view (never happened in the old stadium). Waiting to hear back from "Justin" who was supposed to call today to see what can be done (nothing likely).

The parking? Miserable for Pepsi Corner people obviously and sitting way to damn high although the wife didn't seem to mind.

I would call it a miserable first game experience all around...and $9.75 for a Brooklyn Lager! This was the only beer I would touch and it's "only" $7.50 at Citi Field.

13. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

Was it me or did it not seem like club seat owners did any tailgating. The club seat lots looked a hell of a lot cleaner then the PSL lots. I feel bad for whoever has to clean that up.

14. Chrisp22

Chrisp22 Active Member

Did you also notice how EMPTY they were as well?

15. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Giants are snake oil salesman

Carton on Wfan was talkng about this today. I thought the Giants we are all sold out except the Clubs, that's what Mara told Fatcesa who mocked the Jets for running commercials to sell tickets.

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/giants/giants_reverse_field_on_psls_3XFHSVfj6kr78JzMJj2VXP

So much for the Giants being "all sold out."

And so much for their claim that the only way you would get to see Big Blue in New Meadowlands Stadium was through a pricey permanent seat license (PSL).

After insisting for months they had no more non-premium PSLs available and fewer than 1,200 premium PSLs left, the Giants yesterday quietly announced plans to sell single-game tickets without PSLs through Ticketmaster. The sure-to-be-controversial plan starts today, when existing PSL holders get first dibs on what the team described in a news release as "a limited number of individual game tickets for the Giants' eight 2010 regular season games."

What is certain to cause hard feelings will come Monday, when fans who did not buy PSLs -- which started at $1,000 for the Giants -- will have the chance to buy single-game tickets without the PSL requirement.

A team spokesman did not return an email seeking comment last night.

This is virtually uncharted territory for the Giants, who had a decades-long waiting list for season tickets at Giants Stadium that evaporated when the club tried to sell the combination of PSLs and dramatically more expensive tickets in their new $1.7B stadium.

The Jets' PSL sales woes have been well-documented, although they insisted this week that a recent 50 percent price cut has resulted in enough of them being sold to avoid blackouts

#9455 sec314, Aug 18, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2010
  16. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

17. 17a_tailgater

here is the guy from section 346
    [​IMG]

18. 17a_tailgater

check this slut out eating a hot dog with a fork and knife...NO BUN
    thanks for those pricey luxury boxes woody
    [​IMG]

19. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Wow the first "Briss" performed in Giant Stadium

20. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Down where I sit they are mainly newer season ticket holders. The 70's and 80's crowd grabbed all the good UD and Mezz A seats. Forcing the newer crowd to buy the LL EZ, LGl and LSL at 5k to 15k a PSL. Kind of nice to see a younger crowd down front. Old stadium in first few rows I could of handed out nursing home brochures, well only to the ones who were not scalping their seats.