2010 Mike Fatcesa Thread (Jets related only) Admits he is anti-Jets on 8/10/10

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Murrell2878, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

Classless... definitely classless

2. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Are you serious?

3. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

4. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

Totally :breakdance:

5. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

Actually, I remember week 16...."You guys were given that game because the COLTS starters were taken out!"

Hmmmm, think he will mention that the GIANTS starters were destroyed by the JETS Starters b4 they were taken out?
    NOPE,

So Which will it be?

-The GIANTS won

-The JETS will never be the team in NY

-Both

6. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

Tomorrow is going to kick a lot of ass

[YOUTUBE]p69YzTz8FhU[/YOUTUBE]

7. NYJFan10

NYJFan10 Well-Known Member

Today's program will be awful, definitely not worth even trying to listen to. He's going to:

A) Say how classless it is that we kept our first-string in for the entire first half
    B) Chuckle over how we couldn't break the game open against the Giant second-string
    C) Enjoy the fact that the Giants' ninth-string WR made our backup CB's look silly, strengthening Revis's position and conversely call Rex a clown for admitting Revis's absence had something to do with the second half
    D) Gloat over the fact the Giants won when it was more important for the Jets to win
    E) Call Fireman Ed a douche for getting into it with that Giants fan

I don't think even he can make the claim it was dirty, but he'll find a couple people chuckling about it on the sidelines and whine about how classless that was.

8. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

I won't be able to listen today. I'm looking forward to reading the summaries of what he says here. His douchebaggery should be off the charts.

9. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Seriously who the fuck was that douche Giant fan, he deserved to get his ass kicked. He knew that the cameras would be on Ed after we owned their defense and in typical Giant fan fashion he was a complete asshole. He deserved to get the shit kicked out of him. he knew he could get away with because he knew where the camera would be. How great would it have been to see Ed just beat the everloving shit out fo that clown?

He can gloat all he wants about the Giants winning, yes Mike it's more imporant for Jim Sorgi to beat up Drew Coleman then for Brandon Jacobs and Eli Manning to look good againts our 1st team. It's not important for guys like Tuck or whatever other garbage is on their D to be able to stop our offense. We stopped our O or it would have been 14-0 before the scrubs even stepped on the field and the way we moved the ball at will against their 1st team is it insane to think we would have scored on that 1st possesion of not for the INT with that good of field posistion? Gloat away Mike because anybody who knows the game like Bruschi or even Antonio Pierce know who dominated that game.

#909 Barry the Baptist, Aug 17, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2010
  10. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

So did the Giants until we nearly killed their franchise QB

Perhaps bullshit holding calls like the one on LT's TD run which was called back had something to do with it

I could make them look silly too if I was allowed to put the CB in a headlock with the ball in the air... oh wait, was that ANOTHER blown call?

No it wasn't. It's the first game in preseason. You want your starters to play well. Ours dominated.

It was douche on douche crime. No one cares. Besides, it was our home game.

Just saw the oversized suck that is Jacobs on ESPN saying they beat the Hard Knock Jets and it's their stadium.

Even the ESPN anchors laughed at him and said, "Slow down big guy let the season start"

I'm glad we lost this game. I never like winning all the preseason games, it never works out well for anyone.

11. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

The Jets boycotting his show is old, old news, geez read the previous pages. Mr. T was the last person to appear and that was sometime last season. I listened to Beningo and his girlfriend on Monday and he said he was going to watch the first quarter and then swith to the Met game and go back and forth between the 2 games so anyone who thinks Joe is Mr. Jet can kiss my ass. 1050 is the only place for Jet fans exept for the morning show which covers both teams evenly

12. Other than Fat Mike..I try to stay loyal to the fan. But you are right...they just overkill the Met talk. The team has been dead for over a month now and they are BORING. If you don't wanna talk Yankees..that's fine..but at least move on to football!

13. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

Its really amazing that Jets fans listen to mike franchesca. why bother w/a bitter fool who thinks he is far more important than he actually is? Plus he gets no Jets personnel on his dumb ass show. i mean, WTF?

14. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

They may refuse to appear. Would you blame them? I think Tannenbaum used to go on but not recently.

15. NYGalPal

NYGalPal Well-Known Member

I don't think he's on the whole rest of the week.

16. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

yea whatever fuckhim

17. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

is he on???

18. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

No. I think he's washing Eli's balls after that hit.

19. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

Joe & Evan filling in for a vacationing Fathead.

20. Jet Blue

Jet Blue New Member

Hey, I'm a SPORTSFAN... I ride in my car and change the dial looking to see what the topic is... If Dumbass is ripping the Jets, I'll listen and laugh at times.... Hey it's his Schtick, hopefully we get to Schtick it up his ass....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.