lead the league in........

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by boshhemi487, Aug 12, 2010.

1. boshhemi487

boshhemi487 New Member

2. Steve032

Steve032 New Member

:rofl::rofl::rofl: at your signature. "and it's all for the love like a crush, only right I get my bills up front like a duck... "

Philly Stacks

3. All Gas No Shake

All Gas No Shake Well-Known Member

the fins have the worst defense in the afc east ... you will realize it soon enough

4. ElleClouds

ElleClouds Banned

Yet they were able to beat the Jets in the last 3 meetings, so I guess none of those rankings matter in a heads up match between the Dolphins and Jets. P.s I love your avatar... sweet

5. ZuccoNY

ZuccoNY Banned

freaking epic, love it

6. ZuccoNY

ZuccoNY Banned

I cnt wait to c the jets start

7. jets&rushfan

jets&rushfan New Member

Refresh my memory, when was the last time they were in the AFC Championship game, with Marino?

8. jets&rushfan

jets&rushfan New Member

In 1999, the team advanced to the playoffs at 9-7. After a close win at Seattle in the Wild Card round 20-17, they suffered the second worst playoff loss in NFL history against the Jacksonville Jaguars: 62-7. Noteworthy, in the 1940 NFL Championship game, the Chicago Bears beat the host Washington Redskins 73-0 for the worst playoff game in history. After the season, Jimmy Johnson left the team and Marino retired

Nice stat

9. tormike

tormike New Member

Ryan is awesome. Love the attitude and leadership

10. Jets42long

Jets42long Member

I can't wait to see Rex's pep talk before the first preseason game. No matter what he knows how to make a room explode.

11. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

Yeah... why swear Coach Ryan? Tony Sparano doesn't cuss and he doesn't win much either, why should you?

LOL and I bet you wonder why most Dolfans are perceived as fucking idiots......

#31 Miamipuck, Aug 12, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2010
  12. jets&rushfan

jets&rushfan New Member

Funny thing is , if Rex was their coach giving NY Jets fans the finger they would be pissing their pants...

13. Baumeister

Baumeister Well-Known Member

Watching the show last night all I could think was how much I love Rex as a coach. In the opening when he said "Your vacation will be alot fuckin' better than mine I gotta go cruise the Baltic with my in laws and shit" was awesome and set the tone for the whole show. I still can't believe the Jets have such a cool, kick ass coach. Cannot wait until next weeks show.
    J!-E!-T!-S! JETS! JETS! JETS!

14. Heavy Metal Thunder

Last year's tribulations were an absolute BLESSING IN DISGUISE. Sure none of us knew it at the time. During the down times of last season, I'm sure many of the players and fans were losing faith in Rex and his approach. But after the Jets were able to pick themselves off the canvas, keep punching, and make it 30 minutes from the Superbowl under Rex's leadership, I'm sure the players and most fans alike now feel that they will follow Rex's lead and go to war with him in both good times and bad. In a bizarre and twisted way I feel like the ups and downs of last season, and the fact that Rex remained so confident in his team during the bad times, had a profound effect on players respecting him and buying into his philosophy to an even higher degree than before.

#34 Heavy Metal Thunder, Aug 12, 2010
  15. jets&rushfan

jets&rushfan New Member

Good post HMT

I hope LC uses this opportunity to go out and have some fun the last year or two of his career, he's made his money, get yourself a ring while there is time.

#35 jets&rushfan, Aug 12, 2010
  16. All Gas No Shake

All Gas No Shake Well-Known Member

You asked how the jets were better, I informed you

And I'm not talking rankings, the fins have the worst defense in the division going into 2010

17. PennyRoyal10

PennyRoyal10 Well-Known Member

See, this is the exact reason fin fans are such vile creatures. I was talking to a diehard Steeler fan today and he says that he HATES the Dolphins as much as any team in his division, simply because of their fans.

The fact that these idiots troll around here all day speaks volumes about their jealousy of the NYJ. Live with your last 3 wins and the fact that in 1 season Rex has had more postseason success than your team has had since a guy named Shula was your coach. How long has it been?

18. mezzavo

mezzavo Well-Known Member

Love the A-1 Hot t t t t t t t Avatar!!!!! Who IS that?

19. truthbtold

truthbtold Well-Known Member

I think you need to worry about your own team. Look at your schedule ... After Week 9 your season will likely be over. Let's even say you pull off another miracle and beat us in week 3. What other game, besides the Bills do you plan on winning??? Vikings, Patriots, Packers, Steelers, Bengals, Ravens, Titans ... all better teams than the Dolphins.
    Enjoy playing out the string :eek:hmy:

20. DRC™

DRC™ Active Member

what is a dolphins fan doing on a Jets forum?

i smell troll