Hard Knocks Tonight - Links

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by jetsflyinginjersey, Aug 11, 2010.

1. mj2sexay

mj2sexay Active Member

Rex you are the fucking man.

2. dcm1602

dcm1602 Member

And the stream went offline, this sucks

3. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

damnit ahhh this sucks so much right now

4. jetsflyinginjersey

5. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

holy shit its fixed now completely

6. jets2884

jets2884 Active Member

thank you so much for the link bro

7. ToonWalker

ToonWalker New Member

Firstrow is money now.

8. GreenMachine

Its practice you cant fine me today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Montana

Montana Member

Fuck. That. Was. Epic.

10. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

I did that and got free Showtime for 2 months. fuck.

11. GreyhoundJet

GreyhoundJet Active Member

Whenever anybody finds a link to watch this please post it. I'll be looking around and will do the same

12. JamesHasty02

JamesHasty02 New Member

somebody message me that link i dont have 10 posts but i am an avid reader lol

13. TexasJetFan

TexasJetFan New Member

Didn't get a chance to catch it......I'm sure I'll catch the replay.

14. JetMonkey

JetMonkey Member

{FILLER}
    My bad. I posted the promo, not the episode.

#94 JetMonkey, Aug 12, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2010
  15. wa2k99

wa2k99 Active Member

16. JetMonkey

JetMonkey Member

[EDIT] Whoops. I am an idiot. Wrong link.

17. SuperBowlIn2010

SuperBowlIn2010 New Member

I'm a frustrated life long Jets fans like the rest of you. I know a lot of you guys are worried about what will happen if Revis sits out. I wrote a letter to Woody Johnson explaining to him how they can still win the Super Bowl without Revis:

Dear Mr Johnson,

I have been a Jets fan since the 60's and I would love nothing better than for the team to win its first Super Bowl since 1969. Your organization has done a great job putting a championship caliber team together for the 2010 season. However, many of us fans (including myself) are worried that with the current situation with Darrelle Revis the season may be looked on as a loss should he hold out for the entire year.

You know what? I have an answer for you and I don't know why you guys haven't thought of it. You guys should go out and hire the technique coach that made Darrelle Revis into the #1 DB in the NFL: Coach Joseph Lee Jr.

You guys should know him he hails from Ossining, NY (which is right by your training camp in Cortland, NY) and now lives on the West Coast and is known around the league as a DB's best friend. So how come you guys don't know him?

Coach Lee is the best technique coach in the business teaching DBs today in football. He has taught his patented key system for DB's: Coach Lee's New Football Key System to the New England Patriots and Indianapolis Colts during their Super Bowl seasons and individually to players such as Darrelle Revis, Leon Hall, Cletis Gordon and Troy Polamalu (amongst many others).

When Troy Brown moved from WR to CB in 2004 he proceeded to record 3 interceptions and shut down opposing WR's. He was able to make this swift transition because he was using the key system.

When teams need their defensive secondarys revamped and turned around within 24 hours they call Coach Lee to teach his key system to their secondary. The reason why his key system is so sought after by DB's and defensive coaches around the league because the key system does not change the way coaches plan their defensive schemes or defensive game plans.

Check this out, I visited his website: www dot seeableedge dot com and I was amazed by the stats his defense put up using the key system: 17/76 on 3rd down, No pass completions in a game, 3 safeties in one game (just to name a few).

From what I read in his brochure on the site, it does not change the Coach's defensive game plans or schemes. Every player will read the same run/pass key at the same time leading to all hats to the ball on run plays and 9 second coverage in the secondary on pass plays. The defense is never fooled by play action, reverses or misdirection. Not to mention the run/pass key is fool proof: It works 100 times out of 100.

There are also no differences between 1st, 2nd, or 3rd string players. Every defensive player is even 100% across the board. Which means your defense's level of play will not drop off even if your team has many injuries and holdouts.

Please take a look at his website and give this man a chance to help your team win a Super Bowl.

18. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

JFTR, guys they really frown on links to torrents or downloads on here so I'd think twice on posting direct links.

Don't want the thread closed i suggest using those PM!

Oh NM, I;m sure the troll here with the fukin BS resume and links will get er done :rolleyes:

19. highflyer

highflyer Active Member

I'm refreshing every torrent site I know every 2 minutes waiting. I'm slightly impatient. :smile:

20. IEightOne

IEightOne Member

yo superbowl, ossining is in westchester which is like 2-3 hours from cortlandn but you still get an A for effort with the letter