2010 Mike Fatcesa Thread (Jets related only) Admits he is anti-Jets on 8/10/10

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Murrell2878, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ItsAboutTheRings

ItsAboutTheRings New Member

Giants fan here, and yes I come in peace and not to troll on this thread. But okay how come you all have a massive grudge against us? I mean come on, we play each other every 4 years, and rarely ever give a shit about what we do. We have to focus on our divisions, and of course our schedules. Rivals? I highly doubt we are rivals. I'm more concerned about beating Philly, Dallas, and Washington this year. I look forward to watching the game Monday, and may the best team win! Good luck this year your team looks like it's gonna make a lot of noise!

2. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

I don't think anyone here has a grudge against the Giants per se, but it's certain Giants fans like Fatcessa who try and talk up the Giants as if they're the Yankees of football or something.

3. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

For a few reasons.

1. Giants fans tend to have an arrogance like Yankees fans have. Except Yankees fans actually deserve to have it. Sure the Giants are more successful than the Jets, but they've won 3 Super Bowls vs. 1 for the Jets. Not a huge difference there. Giants fans always do the whole we're NY's team, the Jets are crap and always will be, blah blah blah.

2. Jets fans tend to be a bit bitter that we've been second fiddle in this town for ages.

3. Jets are finally good and getting all the press and the Giants and their fans have been jealous.

4. We play in the same city, it's natural for us not to like each other.

There's other stuff, but I dont' feel like thinking right now.

4. ItsAboutTheRings

ItsAboutTheRings New Member

Trust me I hate Fatchesa myself, and considering I am a Mets fan his Yankees homerism bullshit is even worse than expected. I can't even listen to his show without wanting to throw my laptop out of the window in the morning. But yeah he shouldn't be really talking either about who is superior to the other team. IMO we will have good seasons barring any injury.

5. finyank13

finyank13 New Member

cant help it if Francesca is telling the truth

6. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

Yeah, I think most rational Jets fans don't really begrudge the Giants, nor view them as bitter rivals.

Having said that, Francessa is single-handedly provoking Jets fans to the point that they now dislike the Giants more than ever -- at least, that's been the case for me ever since he has gone off the deep end with his Jets-bashing/Giants-doting.

7. HOI

HOI Active Member

Awesome contribution...fuck off troll. Again with these douche bag Fins fans...you guys are walking pretty tall considering you won 7 fucking games last year. Yea...7 two above .500 and 1 above the shitty Bills. And now this year you're poised for a take over??

You beat us twice which means you won 5 games against the rest of the NFL. Half of you faggots didnt get here till the Revis contract shit started.

8. kbgreen

kbgreen Well-Known Member

it's just for ratings, He has had so much success with aggravating Mets fans with rubbing the yanks in their faces. That he figured since mets fans tend to be Jets fans he would try it with us.

Just stop listening to him - thats what I did.

9. The Uniform Bomber

I'm well aware he pushes Jets fans buttons for ratings. Nevertheless, you cannot deny that he resents the Jets organization, and he wants the Giants to exceed the Jets in all aspects of the game.

As a result of this, I now find myself frequently rooting for the Giants to fail (whereas I never really cared that much) just to spite Francessa.

10. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

Welcome to the board.

My grudge is not with the Giants but with Fatty, who seems to think the Giants are a franchise that's all class and superior to the Jets in that sense. He seems to think that Y. A Tittles are walking around the Giants locker room these days who would never stoop to the self-promoting that the Jets have done with Hard Knocks and whatnot.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Fatty's a dishonest douchebag.

11. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

Like when he says that the new stadium is still "Giants Stadium"? That's a lie by Fatty, just one of many.

Get a clue.

12. kbgreen

kbgreen Well-Known Member

The same thing happend to me with the yankees! Fatsessa is douch frontrunner! I honestly do not think he would be like this if the giants were really bad for a long period same with the yanks. I did not listen to him in the early 90's but something tells me he let the Mad dog take all the heat for coming down on the Mets while he kept his trap shut.

13. bigdady67sec123

bigdady67sec123 New Member

I wonder if any of this is posturing?

14. The Uniform Bomber

^Look up, dude...that's not a patch of dark clouds; it's the banhammer headed straight for you.

15. RPOZ51

RPOZ51 Well-Known Member

I've been a Jet fan since SBIII, and really never hated the Giants.

Never liked them, but never hated them.

Some of my best friends are Giants' fans. Okay. Not really.

16. YOYOYO

YOYOYO Active Member

If your a huge NFL fan Sirius is def worth it. Not only do you get every game and a strictly NFL station but also commercial free music.

17. BK_Jetsfan

BK_Jetsfan New Member

THIS!!!!! Seriously, I haven't listened to his fat ass in so long, and really don't understand how he's as succesful as he is.

18. bmfc1

bmfc1 Well-Known Member

Francesa goes off today on the Jets for episode one of "Hard Knocks":

calls Rex a "buffoon" and a "two bit bully with a four word vocabulary"

says that the Jets came across as "trash" and warns us that "talk is cheap"; "pathetic", "outrageously pathetic" and "classless."

"you can't curse and scream your way to a championship but the Jets are sure trying."

says that the Jets "made a joke out of a negotiation that could determine their season." (HUH? What show did he watch?)

and all the talk came from "a bunch of guys that never won anything."

#758 bmfc1, Aug 12, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2010
  19. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

Francesa killin Rex today. Sayin it's cheap trash talk, he doesn't even want to begin to talk about the fluke that 2009 was.

20. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

Jesus. You'd think Francesa blew Tanny and never got a call back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.