17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

Just got yet another Jets cold call, but this time the rep was pitching me monday's game

2. Digetydog

Digetydog Member

As a single game ticket?

3. Hoboken Jet

Hoboken Jet Member

Could someone please repost the web site that has the seat by seat data (seat map) for each section at the new stadium? I've done a search but cannot locate....thanks!

4. GordonGecko

Not exactly, the sales pitch was that the season is starting in a few days so you need to act now for season tix. Made it seem at first like they were selling the first game but no dice. It's very obvious that their backs are against the wall right now, they are very very close to having to show their cards and get called on their bluff. The first game is 5 days away, and they have no good options.

- Option 1: Don't sell the unsold season ticket seats and show the world exactly where they have bombed in their sales
    - Option 2: Sell the unsold locations individually and show the world exactly where they bombed in their sales

A third option is to give away the tickets discreetly, but I'm not sure how they can pull that off if they have 20,000 seats to move

5. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

Www.seatandrow.com

6. Hoboken Jet

Hoboken Jet Member

Grind...thanks!

7. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

Nice,
    Here's the direct link to the New Meadowlands

and Here's a 3D View :up:

Also, afa UD availability goes,

Corners are still available around row 9-ish
    Middle availability row 23-ish

#9247 Royal Tee, Aug 11, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2010
  8. bigdady67sec123

bigdady67sec123 New Member

cant wait for opening day

9. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

Reading over the contract:

LICENSEE HEREBY UNCONDITIONALLY WAIVES ITS RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY IN ANY ACTION, SUIT, PROCEEDING OR COUNTERCLAIM RELATING TO OR ARISING OUT OF THIS PSL AGREEMENT.

WTF is that?

10. Jerseyboyisback

Jerseyboyisback New Member

So i have been trying to get more seats in the ll endzone. But there are only 3's together under cover and 2 and 4 are row 34-36 aka water fall if it rains. I dont see myself buying 3 psl together hard to resell and to sell 3 tickets!

11. GordonGecko

Doesn't sound legal to me. Any illegal clause in a contract is unenforceable

3 is actually not that hard to unload. Not too many people sell threes and there's plenty of people who go with 2 friends

12. Digetydog

Digetydog Member

I agree. There are plenty of 2's and 4's for sale. As a result, sellers have a lot of competition for buyers. People selling odd blocks 3's and 5's seem to do very well on Stubhub.

13. MaMaJet

MaMaJet New Member

Don't you just love that ....... essentially you have agreed to arbitration. We had ours looked at by an attorney when the Jets called to say "we have removed your seats for a TV camera" a few weeks back to see what our options were - arbitration being on of them.

14. rgoltsch

rgoltsch New Member

I have had three seats for well over a decade. I have three seats in the new place. Think of it this way....how many dads are out there that have two kids that want to go to the game, but don't want to buy four, or leave one kid at home..........that seems to be the people that buy my seats the most.

I never had an issue where I couldn't sell my seats if I wanted to.

15. GordonGecko

Jets now have only 4 days to decide how to unload their unsold individual game tix for ps game 1

16. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

it will be interesting to see how they handle it. they will surely bullshit their way right through to save face. but we all know the truth.

they seem to be full of shit more and more these days, i really dont trust the fo with anything at this point.

17. asbcheeks

asbcheeks Member

I mentioned this earlier in the thread (about 400 annoying ROJF posts ago maybe) but my buddy works for a youth charity that got tickets donated to them via United Way for FIVE different games last year. He wasn't sure about this season but sure enough he got an email this week offering up to 150 tickets for Monday's game. He grabbed 25 for his group - 20 upstairs in one of the temp seating blocks in rows 5-7 (remember when they filled in some of those wheelchair platforms?) and 5 downstairs, presumably unsold PSLs.

Same thing is likely to happen for every regular season game. The guy's gonna end up going to more games than I do (I split 2 tickets with someone).

18. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

Another good reason why you shouldn't look at this situation as an investment and sell unwanted tickets asap. Hopefully the Jets have a very good season and keep those prices up. If not I would assume they will hit close to face on sites like Stubhub.

19. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

The re-sellers have been guaranteed large blocks at below face for season already in UD. on stubhub you only guarantee you will provide tickets in that row or better. Solution is if you don't know what Jets will give you yet is to put row 26 then it does not matter what row in section.

Here is section 344 with a face value of $1,050 being sold "at a profit" of $825- 15% fee = around $700. Therefore Jets are dumping bulk in increments of 100 or more UD tickets for less than $700 each for sideline seats or charities are reselling their free seats to raise funds. Either way Trouble in paradise.

Location, Location, Location. Anyone who paid full price for a bad location PSL or UD seat is in for a rocky ride. Yea, you can go I am going to all ten games so what, yea but when you paid $105 a ticket and guy next to you paid $70 dollar a ticket will you be as happy.

Jets admitted up front by not using dynamic pricing within a section and assigning a uniform value in sections such as LGL where row one on aisle on ten yard line is same price as last row on zero yard line the people who bought in the bottom 50% of tickets in that location wildly overpaid from the get go. The dynamic pricing of stubhub is now revealing which seats are subprime and ready for a strategic default next season.

2010 New York Jets Tickets - Season Package (Includes Tickets for all Regular Season Home Games)
    at New Meadowlands Stadium in East Rutherford, NJ
    Section:Upper Sideline 344Row:26Price:$825.00 eachQuantit

20. dthomas53

dthomas53 New Member

....relliF