2010 Mike Fatcesa Thread (Jets related only) Admits he is anti-Jets on 8/10/10

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Murrell2878, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

The people that listen to this guy make him god like and you can tell you are talking to a Fatcesa listener because they repeat what he says. Its scary. He's another reason why the NY area fan is no longer the most educated fan. Talk radio has done to sports fans what TV has done to our children.... " Dumb down"!!!!

2. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

He made alot of sense today.

3. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

When did he finally admit it? What did he say exactly?

4. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

he said "yes i have been anti jet. i'am anti jet" pretty much exact words.

5. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

What a piece of shit. Not a surprise. And he's wondering why so many have left to 1050.0 Thankfully I got a heads up to 1050

6. joejets1

joejets1 Member

Speaking of 1050 BT & Joe Mac were at Giants camp today and just as they brought Diehl BT was telling him how he didnt think it was a Blue Football town anymore, jets getting headlines, Hard Knocks etc. Diehl said well they asked us to do Hard Knocks after we won the Super Bowl and said no then BT said well yeah that was 3 years ago. Good to hear some Giant bashing.

7. NYJFan10

NYJFan10 Well-Known Member

Basically. I'd rather listen to ESPN talk about the frigging Giants than Francesa talk about the Jets. He's become so unprofessional it's mind-boggling.

8. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

He said something along the lines of "I'm one of the people who have been critical
    of the Jets."

Like a douche, he then went onto say that he only thinks about the Giants when he drives by the new stadium, which he called GS II.

He said more shit like the Giants are the big brother in town and the Jets are the little brother who is trying to assert himself.

While he did make good points about the Revis thing, he
    outed himself as anti-jet today.

9. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

and thats the biggest faux pas.
    Go ahead, bash our team ...IF WE DESERVE IT.

JETS Ready to take the lead...Esiason Fumbles the snap, JETS lose...SOJ

BASH US!!!

But now?

no, That's just a man who is bitter and refuses to assemble any rational thought.

10. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

That's the problem with most Giants fans who are also Yankees fans. They try to equate the two in terms of dominance in the sport/city, and they're not even close.

I'm a Yankees fan, and I acknowledge that the team is light years ahead of any other in terms of championship history, and most Mets fans understand that they'll never be on par with them as a franchise.

The Giants and Jets are completely different. The Giants aren't even the titans of their own division, let alone the entire league!

11. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

EGG ZACK LEE!!!!

It will take the METS 50-200 Years to catch the YANKEES,

The JETS have a chance to do it in 2-5 years...big Difference.

12. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

New York has been a baseball town since the early 1900s, and no one paid any attention to the Giants until the 50s. And even then New York had 3 baseball teams to worry about. The idea that the Giants are so far above the Jets is just stupid.

13. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

BINGO. qft.

14. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

the giants suck. they played like a bunch of pussies last year. we beat them last year and we will beat them again this year. F the giants.

15. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

I hate the Giants more than anyone and I am happy to see many of you guys are joining me but who cares if we beat them in preseason? We havent beaten them in the reg season since 1993 losing in '96, '99, '03 and '07. That is the W I want next year when we meet again in the reg season.

16. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

I care if we beat them every we time we play them. preseason i want to beat them. reg season i want to beat them. if you only care about reg. season, thats up to you. but for me, i want to beat them everytime we play them whether its a scrimmage or preseason or reg season. i hate the giants more than you do i guess.

2009 - Jets 27 Giants 25. Jets win last Jets/Giants game in the old stadium. May not mean much to you, but winning is better than losing and beating the f'ng giants regardless of the venue or the occasion is always a good thing in my book.

17. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Francesser said the Giants treat the Jets doing Hard Knocks as a joke. He believes Hard Knocks is beneath the Giants.

18. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

I root for the Jets to win every game but I am not going to crow about beating a team in preseason.

19. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

now that he said he's anti jets there is really no excuse for ppl to listen to the guy AND be bent out of shape by the shit he says

20. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Yeah, giving your fans insight to how you do thing in training camp, 5 hours worth produced by the best people on the this planet ( NFL Films) is beneath the great Giants. So is having a TV station as your home (SNY), a weekly show during the off season, 4 shows during the season and a post game after every game. Yeah, the Giants are beneath that. I am suprised the Giants even have a web site. I hear the Jets locker room is 10 times nicer then the Giants because the Giants are so cheap. Same goes for our place, the Atlantic Health Center. The Jets so far ahead of the Giants in the new world we live in, the Giants are like dinosaurs, they just don't get it. Everything is setup for the Jets to become the leading team in NY, just gotta get us one baby.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.