17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

[​IMG]

i would demolish her in that outfit.

2. rudd28

rudd28 New Member

Is this true? I loved that thing!!

3. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Yeah it comes in the package that the tickets are in.

I loved it too!!

4. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

where is this picture yu posted on twitter and jetsinsider but not here???

5. trojannation

trojannation New Member

tickets delivered!

somehow it took them 10 hours to get from their Newark facility to the local New York City facility...

6. MadBacker Prime

I posted here, a few pages back. I pulled it off JI.

I have since found better ones and here they are-

(i'm working on it)

Actually just go to this link, it's from the guy that run jetstwit.com

http://www.flickr.com/photos/46930102@N02/4861193678/in/photostream/

7. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

amazing, so you're tickets showed up. whats in the goddamn box dude??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

8. MadBacker Prime

9. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

i saw it but the only thing i noticed was the kick ass salt/pepper/creamer things with the rooster.

And the PSL parking.

All that box, there's gotta be something more exciting than that?

Maybe not..

I noticed the Zagat guide too.

10. MadBacker Prime

11. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

I kinda like option B, but C will do also:

What is your Opinion of the 2010 Season Ticket Packaging?

A) I love it, it's the least they could do for the cost of the tickets and PSL.

B) It's ridiculous! What a waste of money that could have reduced the costs of tickets and PSL.

C) I don't care either way.

12. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

13. MadBacker Prime

LOL

That's not my site. That's some dude that just retweets all the Jet players tweets.

14. Chrisp22

Chrisp22 Active Member

Where did you hear that? I called the Jets numerous times last year complaining about them taking it away.

^^ Forget it, read the thread. Answer found!

15. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

Just ran home, opened my fed ex package. I didn't order a PSL and this is what I got?

Lame Woody, real lame.[​IMG]

16. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

where did mamajet end up? All that advice we gave and nothing heard back

17. dthomas53

dthomas53 New Member

You've got quite the Norman Bates thing going on...

18. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Well she got kicked out of a bunch of row one seats, go offered a bunch of rows 5,6 and 7 and was going to the beat reports, press, going to tell off the world, then said a call from Jets was comiing with another offer, and she dropped out of siight.

I wonder what they gave her to shut her up.

19. MadBacker Prime

Maybe the proxy server her were using went down?

20. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Norman Bates never went to anyone's house to kill them. But anyone trys to take my seats from me they better watch out in the shower, EKKK EKKK hear comes the knife.