2010 Mike Fatcesa Thread (Jets related only) Admits he is anti-Jets on 8/10/10

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Murrell2878, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Penning-10

Penning-10 New Member

Hater Award: Mike Francessa

"The #Jets haven't gotten into a Super Bowl in 40 years without buying a ticket - Mike Francessa

Its such a shame to have one of two stations in the Media Capital of the World have a guy like Mike who hates so much on a team that is about to take over the NFL - that includes all of New York and your Giants, Mikey.

2. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Wow... that's unreal. There is no way he possibly believes that, with Shanahan in the division it's possible the Giants finish last. Their only hope is that Kolb sucks ass and McNabb get hurt and they might have a shot at the playoffs.

3. Barry the Baptist

Just wait if the jets actually won like 2 or 3 super bowls in the next decade and became the team on the 10's. The guy would fucking combust on the air.

4. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

Philly still has Vick too, don't they? Francesa loves anyone who has won in the past, so he's probably all up in New England's fan club still. I'm guessing, I really don't listen to him anymore. But the Pats also have the "Bill" connection and he loves that too.

5. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

the giants are so much better then the jets historically that if the jets won the SB this year they would be 1 SB behind the giants.

6. Barry the Baptist

Mike of course would throw that 1st one out because it didn't come after they moved to Jersey :rofl:

7. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

Some area already trying to take that one away from us. Peter King ran an article that mentioned that the Jets haven't won a Super Bowl since the merger. I never hear people say the same about the Packers.

8. Vorrecht

Vorrecht Active Member

That might be because they won the Super Bowl in '96.

9. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

The Packers won after the merger with Reggie White and that team vs New England.

10. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

Someone should tell him the Giants won 10 games in 2007/8 (SB winners) and the Cardinals won 9 games in 2008/9 (SB losers).

11. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

if norwood doesn't miss the FG the jets could be tied with the giants with 2 SB's after this season.

IF IF IF

the best part about all of this is that he never even acknowledges the jets potentially being a good team. he just laughs at them.

12. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

I know that. But no one calls them the one-time Super Bowl champs, but the 3-time Super Bowl champs.

13. joe

joe Well-Known Member

'Cane' Mutiny

The Jets have ALWAYS been (per we pre 'know-it-all' Jet fans) 2nd class tenents.

Shea Stadium was a municipally-run stadium and yet it was THE FUCKING METS --- YES, THE FUCKING METS -- who were responsible for the Jets having to play FIVE??....SIX???? FUCKING "OPENING GAMES" ON THE ROAD??????

Please bear that in mind, Met fans....

As for Francessa, this fatmeister has NOTHING to say regarding Jet history:

Befitting a man of his know-it-all (50-60) "age-range" :

FATTY never spent a day at Peekskill Milatary Academy (1st Jet summer camp venue)

FATTY probably never went to the Polo Grounds as a runt to see who the hell Wahoo McDaniels was....even though he'll try & convince you that he was an 'uber' Yankee fan who saw Mantle blast Cardinal knuckleballer Barney Shultz' offering into the upper deck during the '64 World Series.....or who was there--years later--on the Sunday double-header against the Chi 'Pale Hose' when the Mick's number was retired....(details provided upon request, btw). So having said that, please WFAN, please give someone on this board an 'hour' in order to expose YOUR fradulently BIASED afternoon drive time host his duly deserved comeuppance ....He'd be lucky to have Wiki at his side.......Jints-Bears '63....er, Mike,,,,,"Wrigley Field, not Soldier Stadium"....but you KNEW that Mike, right?....Mike?...

FATTY never was at the Jets-Oak 62,000+ AFL Championship Game at Shea.

FATTY never sat (LET ALONE PLAYED) in the Orange Bowl the day the Phins--vs. the Jets-- were allowed to host an AFC Championship game *in direct violation of NFL Rules* courtesy of Don "NFL Rules Committee Chairman" Shula FLOODING THE FIELD ....... Don McNeil vs. Wesley Walker?, etc.,...etc...

Do your (Jets-vs-NFL) homework: as the Super Bowl III clock was ticking down, finalizing the Jets beating the Colts in the SB, the NFL broadcasting clique at the time could've been best described at that moment as being akin to an 'NFL' attendee paying their respects--in abject horror--to a FUNERAL......16-7..... fact...

Fatty?

Ever play (anything?) back in the OB, back 'then' ? ... hmmm, didn't think so.......chubby.

(no knock on the 'chubby' segment out there; WFAN's name-dropping clown however does often--fraudulently--run with the "jock fraternity" angle... ;-)

Never mind me. Once upon a time (on Sept. 11, 2001) I thought this guy was like listening to my next-door-neighbor; he was that brilliant that day.

That was then. This is now. That said,

Can somebody pleeze get Revis into camp and put a sock in that 'WFAN's fat phuck's mouth, already please?.....somebody?....pleeze?....

#653 joe, Aug 4, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2010
  14. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

Seems it's better to have NEVER won one than to have won ONLY one as many other teams have never won or even been there.

Great Packers mistake reference, BTW. :shit:

15. AirStrike

AirStrike Member

What a fucking moron.

16. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

My nominee for post of the year

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

mike is angry and bitter. i can't believe people listen to him any more. whenever i catch his voice i turn the channel. I used to listen to his show w/the dog religiously going back to the late 80's. But it was a far more fun and entertaining show then. Now its just a fat cranky bored old guy bitching about things he doesn't like, shamelessly sucking up to the jocks who you can tell think he is a douchebag, and treating his "fans" like garbage.

he has become a lousy version of Pete Franklin. Pete was a legend on sports radio but his show dissolved into a series of insults, screaming and hanging up on callers. Mike is worse because Franklin was much smarter than Mike is and Franklin was actually funny and charming when he wanted to be. Mike is never fun, never clever and never funny.

Mikes idea of being clever is saying assinine things about the jets or misquoting Rex Ryan to piss off jets fans and then denying he said those things when he is called out on them. I am not sure why anybody would listen to that garbage.

18. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

Fuck Francessa and his retarded opinion. End of discussion.

19. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

They don't say it about the chiefs and they haven't won one since the merger and they have only won 2 playoff games sicne the merger and been in one AFC Championship Game- we did that alone last year and have 2 other title games in that span.

20. Barry the Baptist

That's because bashing the Chiefs doesn't drive Jet fans in NY nuts, who cares about Kansas City? If ripping Christian Akoye or Barry Word or Steve DeBerg brought in listeners I promise you he'd find holes to punch in them too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.