2010 Mike Fatcesa Thread (Jets related only) Admits he is anti-Jets on 8/10/10

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Murrell2878, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

This is exactly the type of Giants fuck facedom that I've always despised... It's the reason I couldn't bring myself to root for them against the Pats in 07... The Giants have and will always be my most hated team...

2. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

I'm w/ you, I have never understood why so many on here don't hate the Giants. The Giants have always been looking down at us like they are the Yankees of the NFL when they aren't an elite all time franchise.

3. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

did tuck & mikey talk about how their team sucked and quit like pussies last season?

4. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

There was a great post here a few years back that talked about the difference between Giants and Jets fans - white collar vs. blue collar - and about the differences between how they tailgate, and so on. I searched for it last night but couldn't find it.

5. TheBlairThomasFumble

And did he talk with Tuck about how he attacked S. Holmes for the ipod incident and downplayed LT's rape charges?

6. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

bingo.... I wonder if the humiliating fashion in which the Giants played in December was ever brought up. At least Eli and Coughlin have some class and didn't let him get the satisfaction of telling him what he wanted to hear.

7. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

And SNY also. Remember, he's on Yes which competes with SNY from 5-6:30 and SNY is the home of the Jets, just like 1050.

8. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

If I ever listen to Francessa it's from 1:00 - 2:00 when 1050 has garbage on. Otherwise, at 2PM I switch to 1050. Then again, I've haven't been listening to much sports radio since February.

9. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

even francesa was gushing about the giants success.

He says the jets have 1 moment 40 years ago and all misery since. And they made it to the AFC championship game under Bill(lol at this, and not mentioning last season). The giants have a bunch of super bowls and tons of success.

they have 3 super bowls...he makes it like they have 6 or 7.

and the giants and jets have the same amount of seasons at 8-8 or worse since 1990. the idea that the giants are there every year is laughable. the colts are there every year. the steelers are there every year.

10. joejets1

joejets1 Member

I cought some of th Francessa interview with Coughlin and he brought how up the Giants had sucn a good passing game last year, and then said if you can get a your running game going the offense could be really good this year.

My big complaint about that is how come he never got into with Coughlin how Jacobs stopped playing last year and that he actually admitted once he got his extension he stopped playing.

One more idiotic thing I heard him say, forgot who the guest was but it was about the Jets/Giants preseason game and he was saying well since the NFL Didnt know who to give the first game to they just let them play the first pre-season game and tried to call it a playoff atmosphere. After both starters play which will be two series max no one will care.

11. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

The Giants once went nearly 20 years w/o a postseason appearnce and needed the Jets to beat the packers in the final week of 1981 to end that drought.

12. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

I listen to Francesa for a few reasons.

1. I like the Yankees.
    2. 1050's reception is hit or miss around me.
    3. Francesa's on YES, so when I'm home, I can listen to localized sports talk on there during the day.

13. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

I listen to Francesa for a few reasons.

1. I like the Yankees.
    2. 1050's reception is hit or miss around me.
    3. Francesa's on YES, so when I'm home, I can listen to localized sports talk on there during the day.

14. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

francesa with his daily jets bashing

saying it's laughable at what rex says. since when did the jets become the 60 packers, the steelers? they won 9 games last season(but of course doesn't mention AFC championship game)

15. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Not that it matters now but up until the Colts games nobdoy gave us any wins, we blew the Saints, Falcons, Bills, 2nd Phins and Jags game. That's 5 games that could have gone either way. This team was a handful of plays away from being a 10 or 11 win team heading into week 16. He only makes excuses when the Jets win not when they lose.

16. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

whats laughable is that anybody listens to mike anymore or cares what he thinks. wfan is in trouble. they have stooped to hiring a well known perv like steve phillips. God help the wfan when phillips decides to try and play hide the hot dog with a wfan staffer. that woman will wind up owning wfan by the time that lawsuit is completed.

17. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

The Jets also hosted the first ever playoff game at Giants Stadium in 1985, despite moving in eight years after the Giants did. Not to mention the last game and win this past season.

18. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

Wow. Francesa just said that as it stands the Giants are in better position to make the playoffs than the Jets. What a douche.

19. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

he is a moron. why would anybody listen to that idiot?

20. TheBlairThomasFumble

He's the AM-radio version of a message board troll. There's no way he honestly believes that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.