2010 Mike Fatcesa Thread (Jets related only) Admits he is anti-Jets on 8/10/10

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Murrell2878, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho Trolls

I heard he was trying to get Coughlin to say something negative about the Jets but he wouldn't bite. He's reached all new pathetic lows I guess. His bitterness and negativity towards the Jets is so great.. even Giants fans should be rooting for the Jets to do well to stick it up his fat ass.

2. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

the best was at the end with tuck. him and francesa had a love fest hating on the jets. gushing about how it's giant stadium no matter what they call it. tuck says other then jet fans no one expects them to be good every year. everybody expects the giants to compete for the #1 seed every season.

3. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

Is Justin Tuck serious? The Giants rarely even win their division nevermind get the #1 seed.

4. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

I caught the end, there was nothing else on and heard the JT interview....it was a good GIANTS interview until he just jumped on the JETS and tried to get JT to bash em....
    But I missed the Coughlin, is that true? He tried to get Tom to bash the JETS?
    That would be so low that it's pathetic...

The funny thing is that JETS fans don't GAS about the GIANTS...why is he so Butt hurt and constantly harping on us?
    It was a GIANTS interview and he still get JETS jabs in there? Something has penetrated this mans asshole to the point of lifelong pain.

5. Vorrecht

Vorrecht Active Member

When do the Jets ever say anything bad about the Giants? I think the Giants and their fans are just having an identity crisis.

6. Pennythetowelboy

Pennythetowelboy New Member

i feel like Jets fans should start some sort of Anti-Francessa organiztion, we should document all the stupidity that leaves his fat mouth and call up the show one by one and repeat his own words until his head explodes from fustration.

7. LoyalJetsFan

LoyalJetsFan New Member

I also heard that diet coke drinking beached whale coaxing Eli to trash the Jets, and he wouldn't bite either.

Eli just said we had a good run, and all the talkin is justified....that REALLY pissed off fatty

8. LoyalJetsFan

LoyalJetsFan New Member

During his cocksucking session of Eli, he said that Eli to Steve Smith is one of the greatest tandems in the league...he even brough Johnny Unitias' name into the same sentence...whatta joke.

9. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

time to do a tank impersonation if someone made a comparison of a jet to an all time great

johnny unitas?? you gonna compare eli manning to johnny unitas? he's in a whole othaaa league! he's in anothaaa world!(this is what tank said when talking about jets vs colts...colts were in another league!)

10. Hennessy2710

Hennessy2710 New Member

stop listening....if all Jet fans stopped listening, maybe, possibly his ratings will slowly go down. I havent listened to the guy in 2 years. Go to 1050. Ever since maddog left theres been no balance.

11. Jet In Brooklyn

Jet In Brooklyn New Member

+10000000000000000000000000

12. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

I got a question..... does Francessa's chin fat/set of chins still make him difficult to understand?

13. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

No, It's the GIANT COCK IN HIS MOUTH that makes it HARD to understand....
    along with the bacon...

14. Tballlz63

Tballlz63 Active Member

does mike t still do his show? i know he's quick to bash everyone else in the jets organization but then goes on to claim how great of a friend he is with mike t.

15. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

One fluke run and Tuck acts like his team is the 00s Patriots or 90s Cowboys. Other than 2007 Tuck has never been involved in a postseason win and only one year were they fighting for a 1 seed and of course w/ the 1 seed they lost in the div round.

16. boshhemi487

boshhemi487 New Member

I have not heard Mike T on there seen last year

I cant recall the last time anyone past or present from the Jets was on the Fat Show.

17. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

The last time I heard anyone on there was when Rex said he wasn't going to kiss Belichick's rings. I may have missed an interview though, but I think it's unlikely the Jets do any interviews with Francessa and will stick with Evan and Benigno.

18. jaywayne12

jaywayne12 Well-Known Member

Like some posters have mentioned...its been awhile since anyone Jet related has been on the show...I believe Mr. T was the last...and Mike went on to kiss his ass for about 15 minutes. Like a girlfriend who cheats on you, fatso kissed his ass and then blasted the Jets soon after.

Mike has a double hard on going on right now. His real hatred is for ESPN. He has blasted ESPN for the way they do business (making guys sign off on doing their station only etc) and the Jets...have slowly fallen in line with that procedure. Im sure it was made easier by Mike being such a total scumbag to the team. Anyone (including any Jet fan thats foolish enough to listen to him and help his ratings) from the Jet staff..player or coach/management that goes on that show would be aiding his cause at being a true piece of shit.

I have said it many times...just so Im not coming off a biased Jet fan...Im a Yankee fan..and as a Yankee fan...I truly understand how it feels to be a Met fan and listen to him. He has a double standard for the Yanks and Mets..and any Yankee fan that doesnt admit that is lying.

Just that his true hatred for the Jets/ESPN has hit a new low..and any Jet fan that listens to him is truly submissive.

Saying "I just want to hear what he says" is a very very very VERY weak argument. Just put down the cigarette and say no. It would help the cause of at least making him reachable rating wise by another station....1050...the true Jet station.

19. Unless you're a bigger baseball fan than so football, there really is no excuse to listen to this pig anymore b/c of all the Jets coverage 1050 does. Regardless of whether you like Kay or any of the other ESPN guys, they do 10 times the amount of jets coverage than WFAN who seems to dwell on meaningless Met/Yankee banter for hours on end.

When you factor in how much of an over the top scumbag Mike has been about the Jets, mainly b/c of their relationship w/ ESPN, there really is no reason for a Jets fan to listen to his crap. Boycott his show and anything else to do with him...

20. jaywayne12

jaywayne12 Well-Known Member

Exactly my point worded even better.

Its not even a boycott of the fat pig. Its putting on a station that has 10 times more information about your team. No brainer. Some of you guys should order showtime and bitch about them not carrying HARD KNOCKS.

If every Jet fan would do that...it would help..HELP bring his ratings down. End of story.

I personally might get slight wood if I were to read "1050 AND FATSO neck and neck for ratings"

That would be a great goal. Now for all the submissive Jet fans...go ahead and break out the Jelly...get the handcuffs..stick an apple in your mouth and listen to him today. Hope it goes well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.