17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

well lets note the locations of the first few who gets shipping emails from fedex

17a should be last.

2. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

Its almost rush hour rojf,shouldn't u be hanging out in the turnpike reststop bathrooms.

3. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Nice, btw, what is the opposite of above me?

4. 17a_tailgater

Underneath you.

5. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

I think he wanted you to ask him to give you a bj, lol.

6. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Hey, "no reason to be so uppidity." He's only insinuating that you hang out in public rest rooms to give guys blow jobs. I mean, it's not like he insulted your ticket scalping abilities or anything.

7. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

When you are out in the cold trying to pimp your four UD tickets at 1/2 face and I got a whale of sucker willing to pay double face you might be kissing my ass.

I am married so long I can't even get my wife to give me a BJ so I certainly am not giving BJs, but the fact 17a knows exactly where to get them near the stadium on tpke reststops explains are his "stadium visits" this winter to take "pictures".

I am pretty sure I know what 17a's and 227's favorite bird is?

8. Section 227. Row 5

Wait a minute... he never mentioned these things take place near the stadium. Exactly how do you happen to know this?

Hahahahahahahaaa.a..........

17a owns you, you have to admit it. LMFAO...

9. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

so 227 where are they? BTW be careful upstairs I don't want you guys dropping your telescopes or binoclors on use folks in the lower level.

Good news from up there you won't have to worry if Revis is playing or not as you can't see the jerseys anyhow. Just put his number on gene gene the dancin machine and roll him downfield and you would not know the difference.

OK, I am done.

BTW I have been reading there are some tailgates where you just show up and throw 20 or 40 bucks in a pot and drink and eat all you want. Since Ravens game is only game I am taking train I would love to know where I could find one.

10. MadBacker Prime

Over at JN, they have a tailgating guy, who runs a site that does that. They had it last year, the guys at JN would know.

I think he puts up polls on what to have at each tailgate and the winning food, well it's the winner. lol

I think he charges $20 and it's bring your own liquor, I believe.

11. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

liquor in the front poke her in the rear. Sounds good.

Hey mad just curious what section are you in. Are you one of the few lower level snobs on this board too?

12. MadBacker Prime

Yeah, I've told u a lot. Lol

121 for me and 114 for me padre. But he'll sit with me usually.

Can you see my boogers?

13. 17a_tailgater

Rojf,how do u know of the view?u have never stepped foot in the building.
    Btw with all this talk of reststop bathrooms and blowjobs,is your avatar a picture of your home turf?is that the nyj's ticket office bathroom? Is that how you get your daily info????

14. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

lol, this thread is going downhill fast - start the season already

15. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

so you thought the 5k corner was worth it. I like your coaches club. Sad as it sounds next year I want to sit there preseason, worthless game at end or something when cheap. Full price is too steep for me.

I am so close to field I can pick sanchezs nose.

16. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

my avitar is the ladies room in new meadowlands stadium.

17. MadBacker Prime

I bought em almost a year and a half ago at thus point.

18. JetsSec337Lot13B

Just did a little looking on stubhub. I'd say for the following games you should be able to sell for a profit after 15% fees: Ravens, Patriots, Vikings, Packers, Dolphins.

At face after 15% fees: Texans

Possible small loss but still TBD: Bengals and Bills

Giants preseason you should take a small loss and Redskins a bath.

I would possibly try to sell on ebay I have done that and less fees. Got to do some research on completed sales there as well. Either way SELL NOW!!!!

I had a friend 2 years ago before the 2007 season had 2 tickets 4 rows from the top of the stadium he'd been buying off a guy for years. Then before the season he gets an email he can buy tickets in his own name so he picks up the second pair and they are great seats in row 5 upper deck. Season tickets start to ship out we get Brett Favre I tell him sell the full season or individual games either way NOW. He waited a week or 2 before the season selling the full season took a $500 loss on his tickets. Moral of the story sell them ASAP. This is when people are paying thru the nose but in a couple weeks it may not be the case.

19. Section 227. Row 5

I think you're right. Sell while the optimism is thru the roof. New stadium, new additions to the squad, Sanchez healthy, Superbowl talk is off the charts, etc.

But if I can't sell the complete package now, I think the optimism will still be there in September to sell individual games. The schedule is working against any sellers though. Some of these games are rough times and days. The schedule couldn't be any worse from a "desirable kickoff time" point of view.

20. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

In selling individual games according to Stubhub Monday is the biggest selling days. Also come November interest dies. The last big home game of interest we have is Sunday October 31st, If you are doing declining price on stubhub make Tuesday Nov 2nd your end date. That is date we hit frozen zone of ticket sales unless we get some late season do or die play-off meaningful games.