2010 Mike Fatcesa Thread (Jets related only) Admits he is anti-Jets on 8/10/10

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Murrell2878, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I agree 100 %, Moose is anti everything NY expcet the Mets because he works for 660 and SNY. Also, 1050 has been all football again today while 660 had Kim Jones and Stever Phillips drone about the same baseball issues for 3 hrs and the two Met Girls have been talking Mets for the last 2 hrs. WFAN sucks for football!!!!

2. fozzi58

fozzi58 Well-Known Member

True. 1040am when in Brick & Point Pleasant works good for me. Maybe an update on the antenna or radio in the car might help?

3. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

aaaaaaaaaaaand you still listen.

Its your fault.

4. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

I don't understand why people still listen to that fat annoying fuck, we should pull a Johnny Drama and threaten him not to talk about the Jets by putting a dead fish on his car window

5. #28Martin

#28Martin Well-Known Member

I don't know why you guys put down Francesa, guy's the best at what he does. Moose is absolute awful, listening to him is like watching paint dry. Plus, I don't know if he just got too into having those 1 on 1 arguments on SNY cause he does that on the radio and takes the wrong view it seems everytime. Beningo, while a Jet fan, just makes it depressing, brings awful Karma and Evan isn't riveting to listen to either. Francesa is better then all of them.

He should have taken Kim Jones in as his partner. She knows baseball and football inside out and is a good listen.

6. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

Have to agree with this. Makes me glad that 1050 has become the hub of the Jets and the most interaction with players, etc. The less exposure they have to this guy the better. I hate that people go to him to speak for Jet fans, like NFL Network when they do their all time top 10, etc. He's knowledgable but a total mope.

7. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

He's obviously the best at what he does. YES has helped him a lot too. It's still funny listening to his hatred of the Jets.

8. #28Martin

#28Martin Well-Known Member

And he was obnoxious when it came to the Jets last season. I'm not denying that but this people are in the business of ratings.

9. ThunderbirdJet

ThunderbirdJet New Member

He is the best at what he does? Says who?

What he does is not sports talk radio, unless one is a Yankees fan. he does a very good job of that.

Saying he is good is like saying Rush Limburger presents a fair and balanced take on politics.

The closest I ever come to listening to him is in this thread. I mean how many sports "personalities" have been unoffically blacklisted, the way fat boy is banned from covering the Jets? That makes him good, somehow?

He is trash talk radio, not sports radio.

10. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

The other thing he does is predict the prohibitive favorite to win everything and act all smart if he's right. If he's wrong he acts like anyone could have seen it coming and tells you all about why and how it happened.

11. AirStrike

AirStrike Member

Thankfully I don't live in the New York area in terms of sports radio, just reading the last few pages of this thread I would probably beat my head in having to listen to this guy. Although I enjoy the ESPN NY radio station, I usually listen to that online when I'm browsing the web.

12. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

if his prediction is wrong he forgets about it. look at his blue jays under 73 pick or something like that. hasn't mentioned it since may when he kept saying they're going to start losing.

13. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

You live down the Shore? I'll have to check it out next weekend when I'm back in Toms River. My guess is the reception is much better at night? I had a buddy in Denver who grew up rooting for the Cardinals because when he was a kid the Rockies didn't exist but he could pick up KMOX (from Saint Louis) across Missouri, Kansas and half of Colorado.

14. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Wow Mike Francesa just asked the owner of the Giants why he let the Jets come into their building?

Mara replied, the Jets put just as much into the building as the Giants and without them it wasn't possible and thanked them for not building their own.

Wow stupid francesa is an idiot, still trying to act like its the Giants building

15. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

Francessa sucks

16. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

He asks a question then spends the next 45 seconds talking instead of letting the interviewee answer his (in this cases "loaded") questions

17. boshhemi487

boshhemi487 New Member

I really dont like preseason Football, but the JETS better beat the crap out the Giants on August 16th

18. islanderbill

islanderbill New Member

I think a lot of the time, he comes off like a bitter old man.

19. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

I live in Brick.1040 is nothing but static for me and I do not have a faulty radio.

20. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

A typical Francesa interview consists of asking a question. Then Francesa will give his answer to his own question hoping to persuade the person he's interviewing. Then he'll re-ask the question. Then if the person agrees with him then he'll re-state his answer to his question.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.