17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

They were sold all to one scalper. He has or had all 13 seats on sale for all ten games. All 13 in row two also sold to a scalper. Scalpers like large blocks or to control an entire row. I am thinking of buying the Jets/Texas game for $159.50 if price falls a littl bit more. Row 3 aisle is right by goal line and right by lower entrance. Just need to sell my seats first. Good seats if you take a kid with lower entrance at row 7 and family bathrrom right there.

I think the visitors side rows 1-6 on aisle TC by lower entrance are great seats for kids or taking the wife. Mabye not to sit in full time.

2. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

I think selling them separately, because as you know you can probably get a lot more money for the big games. We play a lot of teams with passionate fan bases this year, on top of the divisional games.

From that standpoint I think we have a good schedule. Unless someone offers you a good amount for the whole season.

It just sucks that you can't transfer the UD seats, then you'd easily make some money.

I'd list them on all the Jet boards first before using stubhub or Ebay.

3. MAD-DOC

MAD-DOC New Member

Just checked stubhub. He should be getting $300 after fees for the patriots game but will end up with $200 if lucky. That's alot of money left on the table for the amount of tickets -- this moron is selling. I guess his thinking is the value is in the psl's and he will likely charge a 2-4k premium per seat in the coming years.

I might be wrong but I think the Texans-Jets game will be a great one. Both teams are young and will likely be good for years. The texans just don't make folks want to throw down cash, right at this moment. Once the season starts, all these prices will flucuate greatly.

4. JetsSec337Lot13B

I'd try craigslist and also check completed listings on stubhub to see how much similar have sold for. It might be best just to sell individual games ASAP since you could probably sell Ravens game for at LEAST $175 a ticket. Not sure how many people will buy the full season since they are still selling full season uppers. Never sold Jets tickets though.

5. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

Tickets should go out today. I called Fedex and tracked the package using my address and it shows up in the system as label printed but still not picked up. We probably won't have the tracking number till tonight or tomorrow.

6. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

Try tracking by reference, just put in your zip code and account number as the reference number and you'll get your tracking number if it was shipped

7. MAD-DOC

MAD-DOC New Member

227- I would list on craigslist or stubhub. 337- is correct with stubhub you can go through all the steps of listing and before you confirm you can check to see what they are selling for. I just hate their15% fees along with charging a premium to the buyer. I like selling my extras on craigslist but buyers are nervous of scammers. It will be great when the ticketexchange opens up --automatically forwards tickets and only a 10% overhead. It will be difficult to sell as season tickets because most of the folks who want those have already purchased from the jets but wouldn't hurt to list on craigslist.

8. GordonGecko

Where are you getting this 1,250 unsold non-club lower bowl number? The Jets are saying (add a 50% bullshit factor) that 1,350 PSLs are still available ONLY in the discounted sections. That says nothing about the unsold PSLs in other sections, especially after people upgraded and vacated their first purchase making those newly unsold and on the market.

There will be tons of single game seats available throughout the season. It's possible existing STHs will get first dibs but they will be available

9. MadBacker Prime

^^^^ LOL

I was waiting for you to come a dispute the Journal, but also the Daily news, and ESPN. lol

10. GordonGecko

Well if those outlets are printing what the jets are saying in their PR releases, then it must be true, right? Dude you're so naive

"Jets said in todays Wall Street Journal that they have 1,350 remaining seats in the newly reduced sections"

___

#8930 GordonGecko, Aug 3, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2010
  11. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

It's funny, the Psl owners believe those numbers are spot on while the non Psl buyers call Bs! I wonder what Woody would say to both parties LOL!

12. MadBacker Prime

I Just got my email!!!

13. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Todays wall street journal. Jets said there are "scattered seats" remaining in the non-reduced PSL sectons and UD, mostlly in UD.

I am not saying it is true or if they are lying. I am only reporting what was stated on page A25 of today's WSJ.

14. MadBacker Prime

Estimated delivery date is August 5th-

15. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

Ups ground, wow you would think with all of the money spent on Psl's they would ship them overnight. IMO

16. MadBacker Prime

HUH??

It's coming fedex.

It will be here 2 days, not bad.

17. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

True!! I was thinking it would take 5 days! Not a big deal! 2 days isn't bad at all!

18. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Last year I listed both my seats at same time on Stubhub and TicketExchange individually, I listed the Stubhub seats for 5% more to offset extra fee. Most tickets sold were still via stubhub as they have more eyeballs hitting it. You just need to watch your email religiously because as soon as your seats sell on one site you need to go to the other site to cancel listing.

If I was 227, I would list all eight of my seats on both sites, pricing the better seats at an extra $25 a ticket. Then sit in the set of seats last to sell.

No one wants full season tickets on stubhub the 15% market up on four season tickets are a killer.

19. Hennessy2710

Hennessy2710 New Member

I just did that, it said "Left Fedex Origin Facility" Aug 2nd:7:30pm

Estimated delivery Aug 5th by 4:30 pm

20. MadBacker Prime

You should have your email now!