17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

I think the least they should do is get you guys together.

I'm sure if they called Jet fans that only have 2 or 3 seats in rows 5-8 and offered them to move a couple or few rows up they would. Then you could have say all of them together in row 5 or 6.

2. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

But that would require common sense, thoughtful courtesy, and a sales management team actually committed to customer satisfaction first and new sales/acquisitions second. It would also require a desire on the part of the Jets to accomodate old-time Jets fans with seniority who've been screwed royally in all this shuffle.

Why would they want to do something as foolish as that? Makes no sense. Better that you should fuck them over good and continue moving on to find the next unsuspecting sucker to fuck over.

3. MadBacker Prime

That does suck, because you're absolutely right.

MamaJet, pm me, might be able to help. If those few really are open we were looking to add a third late in the game. So maybe we can help.

I think the 3 we have on hold were 3 next to yours that were offered.

So if we work together this could actually happen if the next two wouldn't what to move down a row. Which I'm sure they wouldn't mind. Lol

4. Digetydog

Digetydog Member

If someone spent time picking out the perfect seats in a low row, why would they agree to move back a few rows b/c the Jets asked? I think if they started making those calls, it would be an exercise in futility.

5. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Yeah, I thought he meant "move up" as in move closer. If the Jets called me to move back a few rows I'd tell them to pound salt. In fact, it would probably be the last straw and I'd tell them to give me my money back and let's just forget the whole thing.

That's what they'd be up against if they started moving people to lesser desirable seats.

6. Digetydog

Digetydog Member

To my taste, moving back would not be a "bad" thing b/c I think seats to close to the field are annoying. Personally, I think the ideal rows are 15-30ish b/c you are high enough to see what is going on, but in front of the driplines.

Of course, I would move up or back a few rows if they offered me aisle seats b/c shoulder room is my friend (I am not fat, I am big boned).

BTW - the Giants are hitting up 5 year olds for PSL's according to the NY Daily News ("The Score"). Sorry, I couldn't find a link to it as it is a blurb.

7. MadBacker Prime

Lol, not move close to the field. Move up closer is what I meant.

To free up space in row 5 or 6, something like that.

Lol-

8. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

9. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

I think the Heats situation is a little different. They aren't selling Psl's so you are dealing with a sales staff that assumes their jobs are secure. The Jets reps all went into this knowing it wasnt going to be a long term relationship. Plus the only reason the Heat sold out is because two big named players joined the team.

10. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

14 days till all of the questions and expectations are answered.
    i will be getting to the game early so i can tailgate and then get in the stadium early to walk around and see the new stadium.

11. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

What questions and expectations answered?

Really won't be till the first stinker game regular season game where we will see how many seats are empty, NFL, Sponsor and Media requests for seats won't be there come that stupid Texans game so that will be the game of interest for me. Plus when do UD EZ seats start getting dumped? Stadium looks great, sure there will be lots of glithches.

Driving there opening day with wife in car during a work day throught bronx with all new entrances and parking will be nutso.

12. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

13. MadBacker Prime

These are hired guns. The sales managers stay on, and the PSL gunmen move on to their next unsuspecting town.

14. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

unlike you i dont care about anyone elses seats but mine.so the answers will be how does the action look live from the uppers.i have done a stadium tour and sat in my seat but without the action on the field.will the aisle seat present more problems than perks.how will the traffic flow up those steps into the upper deck sections.how will traffic flow with the new entrances.

lots of questions will be answered.not all but alot.then yes the home opener will answer more

15. GordonGecko

Yes but the heat fired their permanent staff, not just the hired guns. Everybody got canned!

16. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Most seats in UD are just temp seats anyhow. Unless you are in a primo location row one UD Prime between the 30's or so most people will be moving next year. Don't stress it, you don't own those seats. You have best of both worlds.

17. MadBacker Prime

Jesus, do you know the last stadium we played in the UD was soldout?

According to your logic the UD will always be open.

18. GordonGecko

Wasn't sold out in 2009. 2009 is the year the Jets lost thousands of stadium fans forever, they walked away at $75 per ticket, I don't see how they come back at $95, $105 or $125

The UD will definitely always be open unless tickets prices get slashed drastically which probably won't happen

19. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

It was so bad last year that Vanity Fair Magazine around a few years ago listed row one jets side mezz 50 yard line seats that straddle the 50 yard line as best two seats in old giant stadium. Guy who had them last year gave them up cause he was so pissed at PSLs that he could not stomach giving Jets one more nickle.

20. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

row 26 upper deck prime at $125 is insanely overpriced.