2010 Mike Fatcesa Thread (Jets related only) Admits he is anti-Jets on 8/10/10

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Murrell2878, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

This is Mike Fatcesa post. Keep it going. He's fat, ugly and going on vacation so now we are stuck with the 2 old ladies whinning about the Mets. I actually miss mad dog.

2. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

I thought I unsubscribed to this, stop giving this fatass what he wants-

A rise from Jet fans. Just call in and tell him how lovely his voice sounds when it's ladened with envy.

3. MyFavoriteMartin5

MyFavoriteMartin5 New Member

4. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Jet camp

Fatso is going to Giant camp this week but for the first time ever, he is not going to Jet camp, the 2 women that do the 10am show are going Thursday and Friday. That makes it official, fatboy has been banned from the Jet orginization incuding Mr. T. If we win and the giants suck, he's gonna die a slow death because he's shut out and 1050 will be jets central. That's gonna be a lot of fun hearing fatso come up with negative Jet stuff. He will just talk more baseball and ignore football. He's backed himself into a corner. Now Kay and Tierny's show will be at Jet camp Thursday and Friday. 1050 is the place for Jet fans from now on

5. Brien O'Ken

Brien O'Ken Member

It would be so sweet to see him suffer if that happens. If the only place to hear Jet interviews or anything reasonable about the Jets is his competitor, and he's stuck talking about a mediocre-to-awful giants team and offseason baseball talk, hopefully his ratings suffer and he pays for it. He deserves it since he brought it all upon himself with his completely unreasonable outlook about a successful Jets team.

6. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Nice to have someone understand where I was coming from Brien, that's exactly what I was talking about. It's late October, Mets season over for weeks, Yanks got beat by Tampa 10 days ago, Jets 5-1 and Giants 2-4 with major injuries on both sides of the ball. Pats and Dolphins are both 2 games behind the Jets, everything we did and did not do in the off season has worked out perfrctly. The jets are the talk of town and the NFL. We just beat the Vikes and Favre on Monday night, best MNF ratings in 12 years, the place rocked like no other NY event since the Rangers in 1984. Its a Tuesday at 1pm, the day after the Vikes game, what does he do? He rags on the Giants and has a dash of Coleman and Murti as 1050 goes wall to wall NYJ's as we all laugh. No Jets players, coaches or GM's for the rest of the season as the old and boring Giants fade to black as they go into a 5 year tail spin. That would be my Super Bowl

#546 sec314, Aug 1, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2010
  7. kevmvp

kevmvp Well-Known Member

I think its been the place for Jet fans for a while now.

#547 kevmvp, Aug 1, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2010
  8. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

I don't think Francesa made it to Jets camp last year either. That's why he hates on the Jets so much.

It'll be much better listening to 2 Jet fans interview players/coaches instead of Fatty.

9. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

Remind me why Jets fans listen to this guy again?

10. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

um 1050 has been all jets...since they came to existence. Fatass loves him some Eli

11. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

Because 1050's reception sucks balls. And because if I'm home, I'd rather put on his show than watch ESPN over and over again.

12. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Or in my case 1050 doesn't come on TV like Fatboy does.....

You'd think people would stop watching ESPN if after they've seen the 10th straight Sportscenter that was taped at 6 AM. I wish ESPN would show other shit that may be taped like say cricket from Sri Lanka or Sumo Wrestling during the day instead of that same SC over and over again. A man can only take so much Neil Jackson.

13. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

To each his own. I think I'd sooner smash my own teeth on the curb than listen to this dick.

14. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

My 1060 reception is just fine---------I enjoy Jody and Seth ----------Kaye is okay some of the time but as someone else said I would rather get a root canal then to listen to Francessa's garbage----I stopped listening or watching him on yes Lats year---ps I never watch Miked up

15. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Yeah, last year during our run when he lost it and hated on us, is the last time I listened except for the occasonal slip up. Sirius NFL and Stern with a little 1050

16. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

I find some of Francesser's anti-Jets talk to be humorous. That's why I still listen to his show. It's also because 1050's reception is horrible by me down by the Jersey shore. The ESPN station that I can listen to is the South Jersey one. I can only listen to Eagles and Phillies stuff for a few minutes before I have to change the station. Now, when that station has a national program on, I can leave it on for a while.

17. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67 Well-Known Member

I put on 1040 and it comes in clearer sometimes then 1050 in south Jersey.

18. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

I think they have a 1040 outlet in Flemington, not sure. Overall their reception does suck for an ESPN/New York venture, you'd think that could be addressed. I drive two nights a week and during the Knicks season it's intolerable. Now that the Knicks game might matter again it will likely piss me off even more.

19. HOI

HOI Active Member

Im just about done with 660. This morning I was listening to Moose and the Bull. Moose is a dickbag who was down on the Jets all last year. He consistenly picked against them and shit on Rex. This morning he was all over Rex and the organization with complete bullshit.

1. Claimed the Jets never took care of Leon...Truth - The Jets made Leon a reasonable offer which his dickhead agent told him to refuse. And I dont think any team in the league would pay a guy after his leg got snapped in half.

2. Said Rex created the Revis situation because of the talking - And Im sure no one would have noticed Revis had one of the best seasons a CB has ever had unless Rex talked him up.

3. Claimed Rex "went bare chested to a hockey game in the offseason" - wow..just wow.

4. Bashed Rex for saying they would be a good defense even if 24 isnt there. Well what the fuck is he supposed to say..."Holy shit!!!...Now Coleman is going to have to play...WE"RE FUCKED!!!

Kay, Bonnie, and Don on 1050 are critical of the Jets, which they should be but 660 is just out of control. Boomer is ok, that douchbag Carton sounds like every drunk asshole after a game who wants to cut/fire everyone. I cant take Beningo anymore....he whines like my 5 year old. Fatcessa is fatcessa...

Screw 660.

20. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

:rofl:

That's what they're down to now? Couldn't afford the pony?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.