17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

The Chiefs just finished renovating Arrowhead- why couldn't we get some of these?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

They are heaters in the concoure areas to keep fans warm in the cold weather.

2. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

I was told it is going to be lit up green on the interior as well.

Those lights run everywhere apparently.

3. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

upper deck sideline row 17 season tickets on stub hub today for $800.

4. MadBacker Prime

Alrighty-

Why are you telling me? lol

5. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Gordon Gecko on this thread stated on 9-29-2009

"There's no way PSL prices go down"

A quote to end all quotes.

6. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Just that the shit storm has begun upstairs before Jets starting dumping seats up there.

7. MadBacker Prime

So it's $800 for 1 game or the season?

Probably a dumb question but I don't know what some people might try.

8. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

im assuming $800 for the season.

9. CT. Jets Fan

CT. Jets Fan New Member

10. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

Taken out of context of course. If you'll recall I was talking about them never cutting prices when other paid full price for the same thing. Turns out they did the right thing and retroactively cut prices on those that bought early.

But I'm glad you're keeping track, because I'll be happy to look back at all these posts after the season starts, say in week 4 or 5. Then we can look at the secondary market value for seats in all sections and see who was right

11. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Actually it is $900 for whole season but that is a row 17 UD sideline seats that back in September 2009 we were fighting for like it was a winning lottery ticket lying on the street. Now they are selling for peanuts. Factoring stubhub fee guy is selling it for $285 loss per ticket.

12. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Thanks, I have several thousand posts, please give me a recap of ten smartest things I said and ten stupidist things. Thanks.

13. Digetydog

Digetydog Member

1. When you look at the description of "Season" tickets in stubhub, it only mentions regular season games. Is that correct?

2. On Fleabay, frequent sellers get a discount on fees. I would not be shocked to find out the big scalpers aren't paying a much smaller Stubhub fee than I would pay.

3. Selling that quickly at that low a price is odd. The next lowest price is $1000. Who knows what motivates people.

14. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

best post ever on tgg. i wish it would fit in my signature! i couldnt agree more!

15. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

makes perfect sense! but NO the jets and giants didnt do that INSTEAD they have a semi open air concourse on the upper level. brilliance at its best. they were so concerned with these douchebag amenities that they completely over looked EVERY single thing that the real fans actually need and or want.

16. Jerseyboyisback

Jerseyboyisback New Member

Anyone know the field design (endzones logo??)

17. F WOODY

F WOODY New Member

I havent posted in a long time, but I do check back now and then to see what's going on with this whole PSL bullshit.

and everytime I think about chiming in, 227 says it for me .... he does a great job speaking for all the long time old-school season ticket holders ...
    it's really a shame what Woody and his pals have done to the Jets most loyal fans ....

As far as what I think about the whole situation, well I think my avatar says it all ....

U]F WOODY [/U]

18. Chrisp22

Chrisp22 Active Member

Those heaters look like the rockets for the Space Shuttle. I'll pass on standing under them unless I want to toast some marshmallows.

19. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Hey what about me, I was at the Buffolo game last year, that game alone should count for ten years senority.

227 is the man, if he can't do it no one can. I know a few guys who got wife's green light to buy 4k PSLs last year with a 10% downpayment and then traded up a few times with no extra money down and are now in 10K psls with wife in the dark. Wait till the tickets get sent next week, better hope when wife opens box she does not put 2+2 together. Funny stories will be told by some