17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. JetsFan#1

JetsFan#1 Member

It looks like they'll be stationary cameras at ground level set back in the wall. I would think the wall will be higher than the cameras. I guess it only affected the people who had those seats where the cut-outs are now.

2. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Don't those cameras go up, down, and every other direction too?

I thought even the stationary cams moved up and down at least?

3. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

What side are those sideline cameras usually on, the Jets side right facing the away team?

4. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

What I find interesting is that they have turf plates with no logos. We all knew they were going to swap plates for jets/giants in the end zones and center medallion, but looks like they also sprung for no logo turf in between games

5. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Last year on visitors side, they row up and down on these big tracks. But Jets brought seats much closer to sideline on whole sideline.

Look at around 5 yard line on LGL there is some big camera hanging there too and I was told it was a HD camera for front view of EZ catches. Guess EZ is from the other view of a EZ catch. Look at any lower endzone corner like 146 wall is so close to EZ even a cameraman on foot could not get in there.

That is part of reason Jets side rows one go for more money. You don't deal with cameras. The sunny shit is pure nonsense. Row one 143 and row one 109for instance there is only a few minutes when one is in shade and other is not. However, row 30 143 and row 30 109 there is a big difference between sun and shade.

6. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

So are you saying that there will be a roll up camera on the visitors side?

7. basketballjones72

basketballjones72 New Member

Will somebody please post when they get a FedEx confirmation.

Also, has anyone had any luck selling tickets to games they can't go to on TicketMaster's TicketExchange?

8. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

You can't sell on ticketexchange till your tickets are in hand. Stubhub is the way to go imo.

9. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

no the cameras are on the visiting side facing away from the sun always. not into the sunlight.

that is a big screw job.

10. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

As somone who sat in row one on the visitors sideline last year there are little traintracks when the camera man sits on a boom and it rolls up and down with the players. Worst seats last year was row one 50 yard line. They positon it there a lot. However, it is really a base (below wall) a long ple and they a cage camera man site on with camera. Row 5-10 sometimes lines up with the big cage, row one I only had pole to deal with. Camera man if he sat to far by you I would ask him to move. But sometimes I had a good view of his screen and he would do close up and kinda cool to watch that and live action same time.
    Low rows sideine is better for that reason. I actually like visitors side better anyhow as I get to see and talk to numerous teams through out year.

11. 17a_tailgater

so lower level isnt so good after all

12. 17a_tailgater

this is also when row 1 was 10 feet away from field.
    this new stadium row 1 is what 7 feet away from field.

13. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

I guess we will all find out come Aug 16th! I am thinking the whole fact that the LL is so close to the field, might change the location of that camera man. Hopefully it's one where fans won't have to look at the camera ass during plays. Then again that might not be half as bad if Megan Fox was up there.

14. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

I took my 44 year old friend last year whose dad had season tickets from early 1960s and had been to at least 200 Jets games since he was a little kid. It took his breath away to be on the 40 yard line row one. Talking to cheerleader, camerman and even players. However, he said he had a hard time following game, trouble trying to look up to mezz for scores and then look even higher for replays all the while dealing with all the people mulling on sideline, camerman, guys practicing ball kicks, cops, exercyle, players talking, trainors taping people, etc. It was extremely interesting and a game he will never forget but hard to follow.

15. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Jaimie Lynn from Sopranos will be in down in front for game one. Don't know about ms.fox

16. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

LOL. Speaking of celebs I wonder what section they will put them in. Coaches Club seems like the best location for a celeb.

17. basketballjones72

basketballjones72 New Member

Didn't happen unless there are pictures...please!

18. 17a_tailgater

behind the jets bench so they will be on tv and be down in the coaches club

19. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

CC, or luxury boxes.

I'd be shocked if any major celeb was down there for too long. But now with all this PSL crap it might be more likely.

20. dthomas53

dthomas53 New Member

If true, that f***ing sucks. That means 148, Pepsi corner (aka my corner :sad:).