17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. MaMaJet

MaMaJet New Member

It is the ticket manager who makes the call - that is the only person we have spoken with. The question is what is the equivalent of "front row"? Is row 5 in the lower endzone corner? To me anything that is not row 1 in the lower endzone is not comparable - so row 5 near the tunnel is not row 1 - am I wrong?

Your right there are seats on hold but so far what they have offered does not compare.

What do people think is comparable - to be honest I just want the seats I picked!

2. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

contract states you are not guaranteed any particular seat and they can move your seats. So when you buy row one now way to know if you will have row one forever.

Same problem in rows 1-4 in TC/LGL (removable rows) some are saying too close to EZ players may crash into wall and get hurt, if it happens they will remove them and make row 5 the new row one.

I would ask for an upgrade to a higher priced section without paying extra at least,

3. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

What exactly was offered?

it'd be easier to say. If row 5 on the Jet tunnel, that might be cool.

4. MadBacker Prime

SHIT-

That does effect me right?? lol

5. basketballjones72

basketballjones72 New Member

I have to agree. I don't see them ousting others to accommodate you. And what's worse is its going to be hard to put 10 seats together this late in the game without sacrificing something.

6. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

go to seatandrow.com

many sections start at row 3. You really need to use that site to tell if a row other than row one is the front row. For instance in GHC row nine is row one, in LSL visitors side row 4 is row one and in LLEZ corners row three is row one.

7. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

where are you? I am in first three rows lgl

8. Digetydog

Digetydog Member

The key to negotiating a good deal is giving up the idea that you are going to get front row seats anywhere in the stadium. They are all gone and giving them to you would simply cause a repeat of your situation. You have to figure out what they still have that you do want and convince them to give it to you.

In your place, I would probably take Mezz A seats b/c I think they are good seats and at $2.5K they are great seats. But that is just me.

I might try something like this:
    "Look, I want to be reasonable, but the seats you are offering are not comparable to my existing seats. I will agree to take 10 seats in LLCorners, LLGL, or Mezz A if you don't raise my PSL fee. In addition, I would like Club Access for a year and the right to buy VIP Parking pass each year."

#8588 Digetydog, Jul 27, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2010
  9. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

As soon as you say "ok" to an alternative location, you have officially settled and as far as the Jets are concerned they have resolved your problem. So whatever you do don't accept anything, even temporarily, if it does not 100% meet your expectations under contract of what you paid for. As long as you don't accept, it's unresolved, and they may be forced to scrap the camera plans

10. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

I spoke to my Jets contact and only block of front row lower level seats is currently open and is in Great Hall Club. They should put you there for at least this season while they wait for similar seats to yours to open up. It is row nine, but that is front row right above visitors bench.

11. trojannation

trojannation New Member

I moved to NYC for work after I graduated from USC a year ago and was looking for a New York team to attach myself to. The drafting of Mark Sanchez definitely helped my decision although most Trojans were skeptical of him leaving school after only one full season starting. Signing Rex Ryan as head coach was the biggest factor since I was spoiled at USC getting to enjoy watching our defensive players wreak havoc more so than the offensive players. Those reasons and the fact that the waitlist for 2009-2010 season tickets was done away with I knew I had to buy in ASAP.

Hindsight is always 20/20 and I am lucky to have joined Gang Green at the right time. The Jets fan base in LA is definitely larger than before given Sanchez's Mexican heritage, but more importantly, the fact that USC finally has a controversy-free, legit football star to do "well" (for lack of a better word) in the NFL.

12. trojannation

trojannation New Member

That's awesome! I had made the upgrade to 135 from Club Goal Line back in January but the best seats they could offer closest to the 20K seats were 27th row. By your posts I had thought perhaps seats in lower rows close to the aisle had opened up. Nonetheless, you have great seats.

13. MaMaJet

MaMaJet New Member

no seats left "on" the tunnel - a few seats from the tunnel - also cannot get 6 in one row and 4 behind ....... so we are now split in 3 rows

14. MadBacker Prime

121 row 2, remember??

I thought those were your brothers, didn't you get UD tix?

15. MadBacker Prime

What rows were you offered though?

16. MadBacker Prime

This was the message you left on my page-

"I am in a TC row 3 aisle by LGL. My BIL has a low row in LSL near 20K and good UD sidelines. MY BIL and I put 100% of our PSLs seats up for sale and sell which every go for a good buck then play musical chairs with us sitting where ever it makes most financial sense. Sounds crazy but did it this way last year. We sell the UD seats to a few real fans/friends at face when we are not using them"

So basically I do not believe you, I think you're one of those that lie about their locations on the interwebz.

I'm 121, row 2, Pops is 114 within the first 10 rows.

17. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Talking about me? Sectoin 121 starts at row 3, there is no row 2.

I move seats like a guy with a bad case of hemmoroids. I don't lie. But where I was is not where I am. Who knows come opening day. But I am going to do a big post of my pictures from Jets/Giants on here.

So basically I do not believe you, I think you're one of those that lie about their locations on the interwebz.

I'm 121, row 2, Pops is 114 within the first 10 rows.[/QUOTE]

18. MadBacker Prime

I'm in row 2 of section 121, lol.

Come by and visit, you have seats in ur name in the UD, and family has seats around the stadium.

I'm coming to see u first game, and take your pic.

19. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

are you sure there is no row two in any of 5k sections it all starts at row three. So row three is row one.

when I enter 121 row 2 on jets 3d site says not a valid row.

20. MadBacker Prime

Good lord, what I'm saying is I'm in the second row of 121.

That 3d is a lil off.

I'm not lying, you are. That's the bottom line.