17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Digetydog

Digetydog Member

Yesterday, I finally got to see my new seats in the LLEZ - 149.

1. If there was no money difference b/w the LLEZ and Mezz A, I would have a tough time picking the "best" seat. With a $1500 per seat PSL savings, it was a no brainer and I am very happy with my choice.

2. The Jets staff was very friendly and made no effort to upsell me on anything. There was ZERO aura of desperation to sell PSLs (unlike my first visit). If anything, it seemed like the event was a chance to give people "who were on the fense" a final chance to decide on seats before the preseason games start up.

[​IMG]

2. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

3. Digetydog

Digetydog Member

4. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Grindhouse what row are you in again? How'd you like the view?

5. basketballjones72

basketballjones72 New Member

Anybody have any idea when we'll get our tickets in the mail?

6. MadBacker Prime

Early August and they'll be emailing a fedex tracking number.

7. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

Madbacker that's not my pic, its digetydog's pic.

8. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

9. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Forget which one of you were asking about row one tickets, but some nut threw up three in 117 in row one with parking for around $100 bucks a ticket less than recent sales prices for several games.

I have no clue, but this is trouble in new stadium, prices are all over the place and new PSL owners are selling tickets who are clueless.

Guy can't get paid till he delivers tickets three weeks from now when we get them so why the firesale? Doesn't help you get paid quicker? Plus he cuts his own throat going so far below the other prices for next season.

Maybe it is a scalper who has inside knowledge Jets are about to unleash a load of tickets in a week or so and wants out first?

Whole process of buying PSLs and Tickets that no one has any clue what they will be worth is crazy. Sure you can go to all ten games like 95% of fans do and say it does not matter, but it does matter. I feel a lot better as a season ticket holder knowing guy next to me paid $100 more via stub hub then $100 less than I paid.

10. 17a_tailgater

11. MadBacker Prime

LMAO

So you are a Indian Doctor after all?? Great Avatar!

12. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Lower Goal Line 117 $300 with parking row one for opening day Jets/Ravens on stubhub. Row one right where Jets come out. I would dump my Mezz A for $275 and jump alll over this if I was in Mezz A.

That is where Jets go out and this nut priced it $150 below lowest selling price for those seats and that was without parking. Who buys three row one tickets for entire season then sells all ten games at below asking price? Is this Jets themselves? Something is fishy.

13. MadBacker Prime

It seems to me that the preseason opener against the Giants is a pretty hot ticket.

Jet fans are tweeting about buying tix and parking passes. One user paid $75 for a preseason parking pass.

ROJF, are you seeing that in the ticket sites you visit?

14. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Cast of Jersey Boys singing national Anthem, Klecko/Namath at halftime show for endzone placques and an airforce flyover. Plus Giant fans who want to see stadium this is first game. I bet there is more to come, Jets will milk this to death.

Trouble is second pre-season game is worthless!! And that is one I am trying to sell as I am going to Jets/Giants.

$75 Parking passes for EW club or maybe just maybe a PSL pass I could see $75, but no way for an UD pass. I see them much cheaper than that on ebay.

15. MadBacker Prime

I haven't been to a preseason game in quite some time, I know they do a flyover at the real home opener. I didn't think they did at the preseason opener, maybe because it's the new building and all. ?

16. 17a_tailgater

preseason never had that stuff.
    last year was the first time i saw fireworks

17. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

Wow. Our stadium is now nothing more than a Meadowlands Skid-mark.

So sad.:sad:

18. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

19. MadBacker Prime

I didn't check anything, that's why I asked. I was just going off the twitter Jet fan crowd.

They seem to be overspending on shit, if you left the rest of my comments in the quotes it goes on to ask ROJF that.

20. stuartfl

stuartfl Member

I' m looking to trade 2 of my lower sideline seats (section 135, row 22) for 2 mez club goal line seats - i'm happy to pay the difference in price per ticket. Which game doesn't really matter to me. Contact me if interested. Thx