17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

I have reachd the point where I don't believe a damned thing anymore, She told me I might get the new seats in the mail before theold ones because the old ones have already gone to print, WTF? If that's the case I should get theold ones first, They're all instructed to stay with the canned sales pitch. I could have the fucking tickets in my hand and they'd still say "They're at the printers."

2. rrriche

rrriche New Member

Reps

I love how ypu all say that they will not switch your tickets sine "they went to print". The ironic thing is last year --first year of citi field--The mets switched you after you got the tickets. All you needed to do was mail back your tickets. They also did this mid season. Jets can do the same all they want to is sell tickets -from day one they have been deceptive

3. jets&rushfan

jets&rushfan New Member

Borrowed this from another site...thanks

It will be lit up a minimum of 5 times for us this year, not so much for the Giants, oh well

[​IMG]

"I talked with yet another rep who told me about the tickets this year. They are going to be delivered via FedEx 3 day delivery. Probably going out last week of July. There will be a special commemorative box with some fancy literature.

It will also include special lanyards for use at the first game against the Ravens. The tickets will be bigger than last year, with pics of Rex Ryan and some of the players."

Thanks to Rgoltsch:beer:

4. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

Well send me the # cause My rep is being a total dick since I refuse to buy a PSL

5. IATA

IATA Trolls

REX IS SO FAT THEY NEED WIDER TICKETS OMGZzz!1!!!12314

6. Jerseyboyisback

Jerseyboyisback New Member

I love my seats Section 126 row 20 I have 4 but I wish I was closer to the field. Does anyone have closer seats and willing to trade and I give you some money or selling your PSL and I will give you the tickets every year for face? Let me know looking for rows 1-5. It just pisses me off that corps have the first 5 rows and im finding them online for sale but cant get ahold of who to contact so it sucks!! If someone would love to help just send me a message thanks!!

7. IATA

IATA Trolls

Just get yourself banned already.

You can't afford a 60 dollar video game, but you want to buy a PSL. GFY.

8. Hennessy2710

Hennessy2710 New Member

Which member?

9. IATA

IATA Trolls

The guy who constantly ask people to give him free video games and other idiotic shit.

10. JetsSec337Lot13B

Just got into an online chat on the Jets website or call the Jets hotline it's on their website it's an 800 number.

11. Jerseyboyisback

Jerseyboyisback New Member

Who are you talking about??

12. jets&rushfan

jets&rushfan New Member

So you now have 8 seats, guess you will have renters like Champ? Hopefully you can manage the other 4 through ticket exchange to offset the cost of your new 4 tickets.

So you must have paid the Jets close to 9 grand this year?

13. Section 227. Row 5

Your math is pretty close. And now I've also got the options like you. I can also walk away from one set or both. I'm okay with this.

What's also good is, there's always March of 2011, when PSL owners are officially allowed to start selling their PSls. That's going to get pretty interesting. If the right situation presented itself, you never know, I might dump both sets of uppers and wind up in the mezz again.

#8273 Section 227. Row 5, Jul 18, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2010
  14. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

227, you could always offer the whole season to ticket brokers, you might actually be able to make some money.

You could get over face for the more intriguing matchups and face for the rest. Even better, you'll have some playoff tix to sell too, hopefully.

15. JetsSec337Lot13B

Maybe ROJF can buy the seats off 227 and re-sell on the open market since he is the ticket guru. 227 I have bought and sold tickets in the past but haven't really ever touched the Jets. However if you need any advice with ebay, stubhub, craigslist, etc. just let me know.

16. jets&rushfan

jets&rushfan New Member

I have used Ticket Exchange through the Jets site and TM to transfer my parking pass in the past for free to others, I think they charge $3 to do this.

Glancing through that site (TE) there are already 1000+ tickets posted for every game and if you check your section on the interactive map you will see mostly the same ones for sale throughout the season.

Since (TE) is sanctioned by the Jets they must also read and agree to the code of conduct so it should make it more difficult for them to pull your tickets if there is trouble.

My first option is for friends, family at face, I have also have relative or two in law enforcement so I spread the word through them (watch out the two in the Ravens jersey may not be a good idea to mess with).

My second strategy will be to use TExchange and price them using some derivitive of the mean absolute deviation (for tickets in comparable sections) and drop it by $20 plus add yellow parking.

Will do this two weeks in advance of each game that I have not sold prior to the people or contacts I know.

227, Yes it will be interesting in 2011 when you can sell or transfer PSL's but the one stipulation is that it has to be fully paid to be considered by the Jets as transferrable.

People who default will revert back to the Jets LLC (I assume) who may or may not pursue them for the balances and will price them as they want, so you may end up dealing with the same reps who churn PSL's in the future.

We shall see...

#8276 jets&rushfan, Jul 19, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2010
  17. Digetydog

Digetydog Member

When I spoke with my PSL Rep, she said TicketExchange did not protect season ticket holders from misdeeds by ticket purchasers. BUT - that we got at least one free bite at the apple.

Frankly, TicketExchange sucks. It only organizes tickets by sections. It makes it nearly impossible to easily compare say - the Mezz A sections to Mezz A sections only.

Stubhub is much better.

18. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

I was better seats than those in UD. Only UD seats I wanted was Upper Prime between 20"s not offered, Ud $105 seats close to UD prime not offered, or low row corner in $95 dollar seats not offered.

I may buy UD seats but waiting for 1/2 packages in UD EZ or something. I just want cheap seats to sit in if I decide to sell a big game but still want to go.

I only buy row one seats in any section. The only back of heads I want to see at a Jets game are the cheerleaders.

19. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Just place all eight seats on stub hub for all ten games. Make the one you like better $50 bucks a ticket higher and do declining price. Soon as one set sells pull the other set off the site.

Second pre-season is a bear to sell, just take grandkids.

Not all tickets on stubhub where all ten games for sale are scalpers some put all ten games up for sale and let the two or five highest priced ones sell then pull it. I told wife I will sell enough tickets to cover my psl. I know a few guys who did that

20. Section 227. Row 5

WHOA! I never even thought about that! This could be the year for playoffs and even SB tickets. How are these bastards going to treat us with SB tickets? Have they announced anything definitively for the UD guys or are we SOL and 2nd-class citizens as usual?