17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

ahhhh fuck!.......i don't see any restaurants!

2. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Went earlier today, and some thins got messed up but it's all settled now.

I can't wait for this season for so many reasons- I usually want the summer to last now I just want September here tomorrow.

3. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

i have always hated summer b/c i always wanted football season to start

4. MurrellMartin

MurrellMartin Well-Known Member

Did anyone go and see Lot L? If so what numbers were closest to the sidewalk, closer to Lot J?

5. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

[​IMG]

So much parking to the south and west and yet Upper Deckers have to park eleswhere even if they come from the SW and their seats are on the SW side.

Makes no sense. Thank you Woody.

6. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Looks like a picture of a nuclear powerplant.

7. jetsbabe68

jetsbabe68 New Member

Just finalized the move from the very last row in the uppers, to LLE corner. Better parking options and coverage from the rain, etc. I swore I wouldn't buy a PSL, but the reduced pricing made it too tough to pass up. I am a woman and love a sale.. :) Anyone else making the move??

8. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Are you in the 2.5K seats? I moved down from a row 21 corner as you guess from my name I like to be close up.

You will enjoy view 1,000% better downstairs. However, make me wonder what Jets will do with all the crappy UD EZ High Row seats they keep getting from people moving down to 2.5k seats with less than six week to the first preseason game. Smart to go for cover, lots of seats for sale are like row 36 dripline, so either move forward or move back. Most forward seats are gone so cover is a big plus.

Did Jets give you any deal, or just 10% down and no psl payment till 11/11?

I tried to sell my old UD seats I had when I had both sets for two weeks and nobody wanted them.

9. MadBacker Prime

Congrats babe!!

Great move too! That'll do pig, that'll do. (not calling you a pig, just a movie reference).

10. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Thank God you don't write Valentine Day Cards for a Living.

11. MadBacker Prime

LOL-

That was a dream of mine, but I eventually moved on.

12. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

ok longfellow deeds

13. Clayture

Clayture Member

How about this for a prediction, they finish getting UDs to buy PSLs, reassign all UDs to most desirable seats leaving sections of least desirable UD seats, then cut the price 50% on least desirable since they now have them partitioned off.

14. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

When do tickets ship out?

15. MadBacker Prime

End of July, early August.

With the yearbooks to follow a lil after that.

Took mine forever to get to me last year though, usually early September for the yearbook.

16. JetsSec337Lot13B

Look at stubhub. See the last rows of upper decks with blocks of 12 for sale. Think that's a broker? Willing to be the Jets are selling tickets on there for this season.

17. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Or firms like Ticket Solutions who have contracts with NFL teams to sell unsold tickets for a fee or are allowed to sell them first then buy them.

In this case Jets give lets say 1,000 empty seats the jets are pretending are sold to ticket solutions to sell. Jets block the resale of these seats. When ticket solutions sell ticket solutions gets a few bucks or if they sell the whole block they can buy them after the fact.

Case in point section 144 row 3 a block of 11 in a row. I saw a scalper agressively marking down all 11 seats weekly to the point of if they own the seats with PSL they can't make money. Real reason may be they have deal to sell tickets by X time period for Jets.

I am sure Jets/Giants would be more than happy to block off 100 seats that are for sale for us for 14 days while we bust our ass trying to sell them in secondary then we buy what we have sold. There is no way ticket brokers are risking huge amounts of capital this close to opening day unless they are top 5% seats.

"Ticket Solutions offers discrete and reliable methods to sell your tickets".

18. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

Good luck with that. No one will buy an upper deck PSL with the Jets after all that's happened, it's a sure way to not sell out. Those undesirable seats will all be unloaded as individuals and mark my words at a deep discount later in the season. Military Special anyone?

19. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Only flaw is good UD seats still sell. UD Sidelines that open up GL to GL in first 20 rows will be able to be sold at $105 so why relocate people who pay full price?

I still think they could move all the UD shitty seats really quick last minute at $95 a seat if they did no pre-season, and free parking or a $250 food credit. That would be only $760 for season tickets and with a food credit or free parking almost $500. But no way at full price. I think to avoid a fan riot they need to offer fans first shots at seats, but who knows. We are getting down to wire with selling these things.

20. jetsbabe68

jetsbabe68 New Member

Thanks, I went for the last time this afternoon just to be sure I liked them. Wound up moving down out of cover but couldnt resist the view. I'm row 25 now. Just got the 50% off deal, but you're right, couldnt bear the thought of being all the way up. Heard people visited their seats (or nearby) for the Bon Jovi concert and said no way, too high... I think alot of people are trying to move out from up there.. Good luck with your new seats, 6 weeks to go!!