17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. MurrellMartin

MurrellMartin Well-Known Member

I love them.

I sat in the corner of the end-zone for 12 years at GS so these seats are perfect for me as there is little change. I feel like I am closer, and not just because I'm in Row 30 in the NMS as opposed to Row 31 at GS. You are more elevated, it seems, and the sight lines are just great for my personal preferences.

If you've sat in the corner of the end-zone at GS and enjoyed the view, you will love them at NMS.

2. dthomas53

dthomas53 New Member

I had LLE at the Falcons game last season, but I can't recall for the life of me if I could clearly see plays in the opposite end zone. How did you feel about your view when the ball was at the opposite end of the field? I can't really tell from pictures if I'll be high enough to see anything.

Here's a very good picture I found of my section, but it's still hard to tell with no players on the opposite end of the field...

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/9333/148row28.jpg

3. dthomas53

dthomas53 New Member

ROJF, do you know if any (or how many) Mezz A seats are still available, and where?

4. MurrellMartin

There is no doubt that when the game is on the other side of the field between the EZ and the 20 yard line that you have to have a trained eye (experience in those seats) to know what to look at/look for. There was also the small video board but now you have two huge video boards you can look at it if you so choose to do so.

You can see plays just fine, sitting or standing, but it is hard to judge when someone crosses the goal line, for sure.

5. dthomas53

dthomas53 New Member

Eh, that's kind of what I was afraid of. Well, I guess I'll find out Saturday if I want to keep them or not. If I dislike them enough, I'll either be upgrading to Mezz A (dear Darwin, I don't want to have to pay for that), or moving back to my original seats in Mezz B.

6. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

I see 3 seats in section 220a row 11 for mezz a, that is a nice corner right where jets come out

Do you have a particular place?

7. MurrellMartin

Like I said though, after a while you will adjust and know what to look for and when. You can't really be taught by anyone, you just have to sit in your seats and pay attention. The seats are great once adjusted, plus, I have no problems looking at a scoreboard for the final 5-10 yards of a drive. And when the action is down by us there is nothing better.

8. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Funny four corners 5k LL EZ are pretty empty now and was sold out. If I was there I would have moved to 10K 30 yard line or 2.5k LLEZ most of that section is worthless at 5k each.

9. dthomas53

dthomas53 New Member

I would prefer Pepsi corner. Also, I only would need two seats. Row doesn't matter to me so much in Mezz A. Thanks! :up:

Can anyone tell me, if/when ticket prices increase, should I expect ticket prices to increase more so in Mezz A, than in Mezz B / LLE?

10. dthomas53

dthomas53 New Member

I know some people don't mind this, but I think I might. Watching almost all games I've ever been to from the UD at Giants Stadium, I have grown very accustomed to watching plays develop live, on the field.

But I do agree, being in the LLE when the ball is coming at you is insane. :beer:

11. MurrellMartin

Since MezzA is described as the "prime place to be" I would assume if ticket prices get raised fairly high anywhere in the next 3-5 years it will be there.

BTW, what's wrong with those of us in the Bud Light corner? :smile:

12. dthomas53

dthomas53 New Member

Actually, I probably wouldn't mind Bud Light either. I'm just trying to get away from the afternoon sun (on the south-east side), and also be as close to lots K/J as possible. :up:

13. MurrellMartin

Pepsi or Bud Light is the way to go if you want to be as close to J-K-L lots. L is closer than K.

14. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

I think Mezz A other than row one, good aisles and corners suck.

The Mezz EZ in old stadium at $115 a seat was a very hard ticket to unload, and that was covered. At $120 plus a psl fee it will be hard to jack prices too quick, lots of no money down and 10% down up there and in first few years when people have very little equity in seats they are more likely to default if ticket prices go up to soon.

15. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

there is no entrance in the Bud Light corner. it is a loading dock.you woul dhave to ente throught the pepsi corner or the Great Hall (or whatever its called)on the east side (jets bench)

16. MurrellMartin

Yeah, I know this, but its not a long walk from the Pepsi entrance (which is closest to Lot L or K than any other corner/entrance) to my seats in the BL corner of 104.

I'm thrilled with 104.

Concession stands to the left & right as I exit and the mens bathroom is straight ahead of of the section.

17. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

always a plus

18. dthomas53

dthomas53 New Member

Really, Mezz A is hard to sell? I'd take Mezz (anywhere but B) over any other tier/section in the stadium. Just IMO, of course.

Where do you pull your info from? Can you tell me if there are any two seats available in Pepsi or Bud Light Mezz A corners? Thanks!

19. dthomas53

dthomas53 New Member

Just got this in my email. Is this seriously all they offer for referring someone?

[​IMG]

20. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

I actually just check a lot to see if there are better seats once a week, you just got me while I was checking. Usually rep, 800 number or on-line.

Last year I had mez 20 yard lines and they were a pain to sell, sold them for very slightly under face, guy at work had mezz endzone and he had trouble selling games at face with no preseason in four packs. Now this year Mezz A is the cats pajamas!! Mezz A is mainly sold out. Row 12 of Mezz a is a good 45-50 rows from back of endzone, then a good 15-20 yards to goal line and another 100 yards to opposite goaline. That is a long way downfield.

From Mezz 20 yard line when people caughtt a TD on opposite side I was looking 80 yards downfield and that was a little tough. Mezz A is adding 30 yards and 35 rows beyond that.

Of course I have not been to new stadium. But bottom line every seat sucks a bit in their own way. People in row one on 50 yard line never get a good view of a TD they are always looking 50 yards downfield and don't have a good overall view.