17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

Not with that gay Mets signature theme you're sportin' these days...

2. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I think we are piling on a bit. In your face? Are they going to be sitting in my seat waiting for me? They are going to have a booth/table in the cooridor, big deal. And 3 escalators WORKING is now bad? I thought NOT WORKING was the problem. I love the 10-15 min. walk in, take in the tailgaters, smell of food, all the Jet jeseys, great buildup to the game. I even love the walk out, I only hate the walk out when we lose, in fact I hate everything when we lose.

I could see spening my $$ on a road championship game and selling the Super Bowl tickets. I did not go to Colts land because I did not think we had a chance. If we ever played on Pittsburgh or some place cool like that, I am taking that trip and skipping the Super bowl, seems like a big, expensive hassle.

17A, only 5 home games ever, OMG, that's the worst jet stat I ever heard.
    Playoff games I remember since 1981, there had to be some before 1981, right, the 1969 Radier game at least?

Buff
    Pats
    KC
    Jags
    Colts

#8062 sec314, Jul 2, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2010
  3. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

i lost a bet

4. dthomas53

dthomas53 New Member

Ditto. I heavily contemplated driving there straight through the night, arriving just a few hours before the game. But the thought of potentially losing, then having to make the 10+ hour drive home was just too dreadful a thought.

5. Digetydog

Digetydog Member

I am with you on the Super Bowl v. the AFC championship. In our seats in our stadium (that we literally are paying for), the AFC Championship game would be fantastic.

The Super Bowl seems like to much effort and money to make it worth my while.

BTW - if they make it this year, it will be really HARD to no go. I could stay for free with family in Dallas. Indeed, taking the baby to see her grandparents and cousins. Sounds like a cockamamie plan!!

6. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

i am only saying more fans have multiple seats in their name this year. I know seven people with psl seats and all seats are in their name alone. I would still go just by myself or sit in ud. After eating two preseason game and paying a 1k to 3k PSL fee are you really bringing friends on the house or face to an NFC championship game? But with so many playoff games for sale so goes the price

I have to sell some games this year and we have several stinkers, second preseason, thanksgiving, holloween, Bills in January and a very late Monday night game. Only Giants, ravens and Pats are worth much. Hope people with psls who have never sold tickets are not shocked when the second preseason game is 25 bucks and bills is 75 bucks.

7. LogeSection2RowJ

Excellent point. Dallas... I too have Dallas family and friends - my best friend and fellow school Jets fan growing up and my younger brother who's also obsessed. I think my plan would be to go too -just not inside the stadium.

8. LogeSection2RowJ

:smile: Now it's funny. What did I miss? The bet must have been on this board...

9. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Meet your seat is a funny name, Jets hope you hate your seat and buy a better one. I am busy both of those days, my seat will have to wait for me.

but at least I get some new pictures to look at

10. JetsSec337Lot13B

If you're looking to sell your yellow parking pass PM me please

11. MurrellMartin

MurrellMartin Well-Known Member

The only way I would consider going to the Super Bowl is if either:

A. Someone is paying for me

or

B. I win the ticket lottery and even then there is a 90% chance I don't go.

The $ you can make by selling those 2 or so seats online is BIG TIME and I've heard from friends who have been to AFC Championship Games/Super Bowl's that the AFC Championship Game is so much more fun/rewarding. The Super Bowl is an experience, but they'd never go back again.

12. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

On a side note, for second pre-season game I picked up a pair of tickets in section 134 LGL row one for $100 bucks. By the rail as they say. Since I have never been to stadium how are those seats in new stadium. I saw on pictures of the scrimage recently people leaning on rail while sitting down so wondering what legroom is like? Also if you can see ok?

I like sometimes going to shitter preseason game and picking up amazing seats cheap for fun, only way someone will go with me. It seems I am only one interested ever.

Funny over on JI those guys who seem to be pestering PSL reps night and day and trading up every five minutes they all seem to have avoided row one, two and three in LGL on all four sides. Yet on stubhub they actually sell for a good bit of coin. I mean sell as some actually sold, some other sections of stadium lots and lots of tickets listed but few have sold. Funny the 15k 111a and 115a row one seats of which there are only five on each side right by $700 buck seats and two of the five seats are aisle seats have them all on stubhub for sale. I am suprised Jets let scalpers get ahold of those seats as they would have been amazing VIP seats to hold back or a great reward for a long term fan.

13. MurrellMartin

I sat in my section (104) in Row 1 during the scrimmage and I can tell you that the leg room in Row 1 is awesome, a lot better than in the old stadium, and you do not have to hang over the rail whatsoever unless you want to just feel closer or scream over to the players. You can easily sit there and be very comfortable without leaning over. Some people like to sit up close like that. I do that when I'm in Row 31! I can't sit back, I have to be leaning foward when at a Jets game and we're in contention.

14. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

That is great news. 104 is a great section, $2,500 bucks over 35 year life of stadium is peanuts. However, it looks like row one LL EZ has extra leg room I wonder if the same is true for tge LGL seats? Who cares, for $50 bucks a seat I will give it a try.

The only time I sat in a row one seat (meaning sat whole game), was that stupid September Houston game last year, it poured so much and I had my poncho positioned to cover my beer and hot dog that I actually sat the game as standing was a pain and my seat got wet. Other than that game I am on my feet leaning too.

You know what is much much funnier than you leaning is I went to a game in second to last row by Hess sign in UD EZ at old stadium and guys next to me were leaning forward and screaming to players at game.

15. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

I thought you were in row 30?

EDIT- NVMD- Or you meant you Sat in your section....lol

#8075 MadBacker Prime, Jul 6, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2010
  16. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

He sits in row 31 but leans forward so much that during game he is in row 30.

17. MurrellMartin

Lol, no.

In the old place I was in Row 31 now in the new place I'm in Row 30.

#8077 MurrellMartin, Jul 6, 2010
  18. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Hey Jets still are trying to sell seats in section 149 row 24 in the 2.5k section. Even after that heavy push good seats left. I was hoping it would be at least high rows between the uprights by now.

How long can they put off re-releasing UD seats? Once they do LL EZ sales are 100% over. I guess they can wait all the way till after Labor day but then selling UD EZ seats with no preseason games is only $760 each for season tickets which is going to make people a little mad. Even the folks in the UD already.

19. dthomas53

dthomas53 New Member

How do you like your seats in 104? I'm in 148, row 35 ATM, but who knows if I'll want to change my mind when I go to see my seats this Saturday.

Houston was an away game, in a dome, no rain. I think you mean Tennessee.

Good to know. I may consider moving to the middle LLE, instead of closer to the corner.

20. MurrellMartin

Wow? Really? Someone is going to grab these up quickly, you would think.

Only way I move from my current seats is if Row 1 LLEZ seats open up, which won't happen.

#8080 MurrellMartin, Jul 6, 2010