17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

I am extremely concerned that if everybody's opinion is correct (which I accept) that Woody will again pull another thief on the fans by at least making the 4 front rows of the UD subject to a 5G or whatever PSL.

The NYGs call those seats the "loge" section & do charge a 5G PSL per seat charge for them

2. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

actually i wont be in Lot P but ill tell you 1 thing i am not walking that cattlewalk

3. jetbo

jetbo Member

Parking Policy

I believe it says that Tailgating WILL NOT be allowed in the Parking Deck next to the Izod Center.

4. CT. Jets Fan

CT. Jets Fan New Member

When I parked at Izod in the past, I always went over plenty early enough that it was pretty empty on the walk over so did not have the "cattlecar" feel.

I don't disagree about the return trip, but I don't find it that bad.

Also, if needed or wanted, there was a bus that left from the base of the Garage that takes about two minutes and drops off right by the Stadium.

I confirmed it will be running for the new Stadium as well.

PS: I, like others, believe this is a one year scenario with segregated parking.
    They will re-evaluate next year..cut down size of Club/Suite Parking Lots...and have all other non-Club/Suite Parking combined.

17A..Are you planning to park in B ??
    or will you be traveling with PSLers ??

5. 17a_tailgater

my options are open i havent settled with anything yet.

6. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

7. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

More like "He-haw... he-haw." Feel like a real ass.

8. Section 227. Row 5

I'll be damned if I just now didn't get a call out of the blue from a sales rep with the last name of Rogio who prefers to be called "JR."

It should really be "JO," in my opinion, because the guy basically loves to hear himself talk and is probably the biggest jerkoff I've talked to so far. He was nonstop, wanting to know if I had seen my seats and what I thought. I decided to give him a little bait, so I told him the seats were "a little high."

"Well, I see here you have seniority going back to 1985 and we definitely want to keep you long-time Jets fans happy." I told him if the Jets truly wanted to keep us happy, they would have offered us the cheaper PSLs right off the bat. "Things might have been different," I told him.

"Well, the last thing we want is for the old-time Jets fans to be left out." So I told him, "Well, if that's the case, then the Jets should have shown us more courtesy from the start. Now we're basically screwed and you can't fix it."

"Oh well, right now I can get you into Section 103, Row 28... I've got 4 together. And I'll tell you, they'll probably be gone by tomorrow." "Not interested," I told him. "Nothing closer?" Now I'm really busting his balls, because I know he has nothing. I'll be damned if he doesn't start bashing the lower row seats in the 100 section, saying the same thing I've been saying, "Well, if you've been in the new stadium, you know how flat the lower deck is and if you are up close, I'll be honest with you, you don't see that well. All you're going to see are the top of helmets. did you ever see a play and you wonder how the RB got there? Well, if you're further back, you'll get to see more of the field" Ba-Blah... ba-blah.

"What about the Mezz?" I asked. Now I really want to bust this JO's balls. "Excellent choice! I can get you into Section 226, Row 7. I don't want to put you under the drip line, so I can get you here. What do you think?"

"I think I'd like for you to move me somewhere closer but still in the Upper Deck," I told him. "Well, maybe we can do that, but not right now. Nothing has come down about that," he says. "Let's see... you're already in Section 342 Sidelines... those are pretty good seats. I'm not sure you're going to get much closer than that up there. Besides, RIGHT NOW I DON'T HAVE MUCH ACCESS TO THE UPPER DECK." Lying scumbag.

"Well, okay JR, thanks for the call, " I said. "Should I call you back in a couple of days?" he says. "Well, I don't know... I've already made my choice and now it is what it is, you know what I mean? Let me know if I can improve my seats in the Uppers, okay?" Fucking jerkoff.

9. 17a_tailgater

i hate these jerkoffs

10. backtoshea

backtoshea New Member

They called me yesterday and just hung up the phone rather than leaving me another message. They must have left at least 7 messages previously and I never called back. Now I know what this latest call was for.

11. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

227 that was classic----------great stuff thanks for the laugh:breakdance:

12. dthomas53

dthomas53 New Member

I agree. 227 should start a KSK-style blog. :up:

13. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

i almost want to sign up for something so they will call and i can bust their balls.

14. Chrisp22

Chrisp22 Active Member

Funny story regarding the seats they offered you 227.

Late last week a friend of mine (and season ticket holder from 2008) was thinking he never received anything regarding his new seats for the 2010 season. No invoice, nothing. He was able to get 2 upper deck seats in sectino 319.

So he calls the Jets and was told there ws a mistake where his transaction wasn't processed correctly. Anyway, the rep attempted to push a PSL on him. He actually was interested and was offered just about the same seats you were. Section 103 row around the overhang. If I remember correctly, it was row 28.

Anyway, my friend's brother and partner in the 2 tickets decided he didn't want the PSL no matter what it cost. They ended up with what they agreed to earlier in the year of Section 319 row 19.

Guess the seats weren't moved in a day.

15. babyknight

babyknight Well-Known Member

LOL at these guys trying the "they'll probably be gone by tomorrow" line.

16. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

I'm amazed at the scumbagery that is going on with these things. It truly is depressing.

17. Section 227. Row 5

That and "I'll be honest with you." Anytime somebody tells me that, they usually aren't.

You're going to be honest with me? Well, gosh, Thank You! Are you not honest with others or what? Or is it just me. You want to be honest with me only. Okay, now you're a guy I can trust, because you're not honest with others but for me, you're going to be especially honest. Right.

I don't know where they've been coming up with these people.

18. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

Meanwhile, you can't buy a used car anywhere within 200 miles of jersey because all the sales guys are working for the jets

19. MurrellMartin

MurrellMartin Well-Known Member

:rofl:

Reading your posts gives me such joy & laughter every morning.

20. MurrellMartin

MurrellMartin Well-Known Member