MADDEN FOR PS3 or XBOX?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by 17a_tailgater, Jun 14, 2010.

?

MADDEN FOR PS3 or XBOX 360?

1. PS3

48.1%
  2. XBOX 360

51.9%
  1. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

I HAVE BOTH SYSTEMS IN MY HOUSE.I HAVE ALWAYS BOUGHT my mlb the show and my madden for my ps3 which is hooked up to my 52 lcd samsung in my living room.but last xmas i got the call of duty 250 gb xbox in my room with my 40 ' led samsung.

i have never played any of my sports games online mainly b/c it is on the PS3 in the living room and every is watching TV.with the xbox in my bedroom i played COD online the 1st month nonstop against friends and geeks to all hours of the night.

already my friends are trying to get me to buy madden for the xbox but i reserved it for the ps3 already. i could always switch it over but i am wondering if the gameplay on the xbox is better worse or the same??

the only downfall of having it in my bedroom is my son wanting to play his friends and having to hangout in my room.

2. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

If you want to play against your friends, get it for the XBOX...but you'd also have to buy XBOX Live.

It's basically the same game on both systems - PS3's graphics are usually a little better.

3. 17a_tailgater

playing people online is not a problem for either system.its the gameplay and graphics i need info on.

we have tons of people on here for both systems.

4. Jam.

Jam. Banned

the ps3 has the better Online Franchise here on the board...just saying

5. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

PS3 has the better graphics, especially on a TV like the one you have. The gameplay should be basically the same.

6. 17a_tailgater

ps3 is on 52 lcd samsung 120 hz 1080p
    xbox is on 40 led samsung 240 hz 1080p

7. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

PS3 has better graphics hands down. I've been playing FIFA on PS3 for the past week or two. I played against a friend this weekend and he mentioned how much better the game looked on PS3 than it did on 360.

8. JETSFANNYC

JETSFANNYC New Member

Ps3 graphics are better. I played madden 2010 on both and was so impressed I converted to PS3 from xbox. It's not just madden, all games that are provided for both systems the ps3 outperforms.

9. devilonthetownhallroof

devilonthetownhallroof 2007 TGG Fantasy Baseball League Champion

If your friends all have it for Xbox I'd go with that.

http://www.gamespot.com/features/6215649/p-2.html

10. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

My cousin has a ps3 and I really can't tell the difference in the graphics for Madden 10 on either system. It basically comes down to which system you would prefer to play it on.

11. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

i voted 360 cus xbox live > psn

but if you're just gonna play franchise mode and shit I'd go for the PS3

12. Steve032

Steve032 New Member

Buy whichever version your friends use. I hate playing my friends on 360 since I have the PS3 version, it always takes a game or two to get used to the different controller.

13. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

If you want to get into an online franchise on TGG with the most owners, you're gonna have to go with a PS3. Also has superior graphics, don't let those XBOX junkies fool you.

14. Vorrecht

Vorrecht Active Member

That's not true. In fact, in most cases it's the opposite. Third party games (like Madden) are almost exclusively developed for the 360 and then ported to the PS3 so the graphics should be at least as good on the 360, if not better. The difference is usually negligible, however.

The PS3 does have superior processing power, but third party developers don't have the incentive or time to spend on making the graphics better on the PS3. Plus, it's more complicated to develop games for the PS3 because in addition to its single processing core there are seven synergistic processors that need to be coordinated. On the flipside, the Xbox has three processing cores without the extra ones to coordinate.

Basically, the PS3 is all about upside while the 360 is more of a finished product.

15. Hennessy2710

Hennessy2710 New Member

PS3 is known for the better graphics and maddens included, my brother has xbox and i have ps3 we noticed a sharper difference in the ps3

16. devilonthetownhallroof

devilonthetownhallroof 2007 TGG Fantasy Baseball League Champion

Seriously, look above. I posted a link with comparison pics and there really isn't much of a difference at all, if any.

17. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

I still personally like the PS3 stills better, but if I am being honest you can't determine what has better graphics by looking at a still picture if they are that close. You need to play the game. That link, while providing good pictures, really does nothing to argue one side or the other in terms of what graphics are better. It's much too close visually to make your own determination without putting the game in and taking it for a test drive.

18. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

So, what you're saying is that you don't have a PS3?

19. Twombles

Twombles Active Member

The graphics are pretty much the same...
    The xbox360 controller however, is far superior to those shitty PS2 controllers.

20. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

LOL. So you have an Xbox...