17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

See, now that view from your actual seat does NOTHING for me. I went down and sat in some of those Lower seats during my tour and I'm sorry to say, I wasn't impressed. I know its a "desirable" seat from a resale point of view, but that kind of view irratates the shit out of me. I need to see more of the general field.

Pepsi Corner still rocks for me and the price is right too.

2. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

During the Bill Parcells era, I sat down in 109. View was great when Key was catching TDs right in front of me. When we were on the opposite side of the field however, the view sucked balls.

Oh and yeah, Pepsi Corner still rocks for me too.

3. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Your view rocks baby, I will be sitting up there in the nose bleeds too!!! 342 in the house.

4. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

So which do you like better, catching balls or sucking balls?

5. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

SO those are your seats??

Which seats are actually yours? Are you a ticket broker or something?
    Honestly-
    Not joking

6. dthomas53

dthomas53 New Member

Relax, you can always hide out in the cafeteria. :smile:

7. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

8. MadBacker Prime

^^^^

Is that from your subscription?? Or does that get emailed to you as a digital copy?

lol:up:

9. 17a_tailgater

do not make me photshop your face and rojf face on there......

10. MadBacker Prime

I like Dustin Keller!!

11. 17a_tailgater

ha ha wise move to back down.

with my old avatar im making a comeback stronger than ever.like Lance Armstrong but with 2 balls

12. Section 227. Row 5

Hey ROJF...

I'm reading through the above spelling errors and is this so? Are you not allowed to post any more info on the seats or something? WTF?

And what happened to your Avatar? No need to take it down just b/c I happen to like a higher view LOL...

13. 17a_tailgater

rojf is a schizo who according to his IP lives in a nuthouse in landover maryland

14. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Hey you nuts I have the power of Lance Armstrong and Cherly Crow wit tits and nuts.

Anyhow If there were no PSLs in NMS and ticket prices were still what they are today (Coaches Club $700, UD EZ $95 etc) where would you sit in the new stadium?

15. Section 227. Row 5

Section 339, Row 1. Upper Deck at the 50YL. Ticket price is reasonable, sun to my back and I'm looking at all the action. Big screen lets me follow-up with closeup replays. Doesn't get any better than that. You can keep Coaches Club.... can't see shit from there and the 20-something yuppie snobs would drive me fucking crazy. Don't need no stinkin' "amenities" either. In fact, I'd rather not have them.

I may actually get to sit in Row One in the Uppers. I've been known to play musical chairs. I think I may have even sat in your Row One Section 228 many times, come to think of it.

16. Section 227. Row 5

NMS = New Mausoleum Situation

"Once you sign up, you're buried."

17. Digetydog

Digetydog Member

If there were no clubs (I don't want to pay for club access), my ideal seat would be a front row Mezz seat on the 50 yard lines.

At current prices and setup - no PSL, I would take front row of UD on the 50 yard line or front row in Mezz A.

18. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

why not same seats on sunny jets side? I also like 312/314 row 5. First row of $105 seats on 45 yard line by UD prime.

19. Section 227. Row 5

The "sunny side" is a misnomer when talking about the Upper Deck. The whole Upper Deck is sunny side.

I had a good chance to check out the New Mausoleum in the late afternoon at the Eagles concert and I sat in 339, Row 3 (eventually moved down to Row 1).

The sun is on you in the Uppers, either on your back or in your face, but it's on you, period. There is no "shady side" up there. So I could look directly across at people in the Uppers on the Jets Home Soide and see them sitting there as the afternoon sun is setting and they're holding up their hands to their eyes to shield themselves from the sun in their eyes.

THAT is why I chose the Visitor's Side. It also happened to be better pickins' than the Jets side when I was called on 6/16/09 because everyone wanted the Home Side and the so-called "sunny side." Very few realized it's actually a worse side of the field as far as a footbal view goes. Sun on my back was nice and warm and illuminates everything in front of you for perfect vision.

20. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Some prefer the shady lower side in lower level like Fireman Ed as glare from his head could cause retina damage to a least 40 rows behind him