17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. MurrellMartin

MurrellMartin Well-Known Member

I don't think anyone would ever want to be on your bad side. :rofl:

2. MurrellMartin

You're more than welcome to swing by Lot L on the 13th. I should be in the lot by 2:30 at the latest. 7pm kickoff so lots open at 2...

3. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

I am in!!! I am not getting there till almost six. Oh well.

4. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

just hang out at the end of the cattle walk with a sign around your neck
    "Row One Jet Fan"

see how many people high 5 you or give you free beer.
    or mabe how many people......row one?????
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EouKQBPkD-g[/YOUTUBE]

5. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

http://www.ctrtickets.com/ResultsTi...&event=New+York+Jets+vs.+New+England+Patriots

17a this even pisses me off. This one scalper site I was shocked at the amount of upper deck tickets this one scalper has. Pages and pages and pages. He bought hardly any PSLs and when he did mainly 2.5k to 7.5k low rows. It is like 90% UD.

I passed on a pair in row one in 110 when it was 15k. That decision now makes me want to vomit and puke when I think about it. I was so boardline going to do it but at 30K I chickened out, then a few weeks later it became 10k.

If I got those seats just once I would wear a jersey with name rowonejetfan on back just as a complete goof. I would of also invited lady gaga or Meadow Soprano when I wore the jersey for tv time.

somehow rowthreeaisletoocheapandchickentobuy30KPSLsinhopesofPSLpricecutfan does not cut it.

6. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Bring a court stenographer with you to take notes and record all the different sections and seats still available, because that's going to be your topic of discussion during the entire tailgate.

Invite him up to sit with you too. This way, instead of watching the game, he can dominate your time by pointing out all the different seats and what they sell for on the "secondary," how much profit can be made on each one, who bought them at the right time and who came up short. Make sure he brings the BIL with him too.

7. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Lady GaGa is already committed to the Pepsi Corner tailgates. 17a signed her up last week. She's contracted to wear a green bra and panties.

8. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

MurrellMartin??????

where you a bridesmaid too????

bad choice of screenname change. there is only 1 murrell

what necy section L_tailgater????

9. MurrellMartin

LOL. I just asked for my two favorite Jets players last names.. I figured it would be easier than dealing with 124/624 seeing as the other dude is Murrell2878 or something along those lines.

10. Hennessy2710

Hennessy2710 New Member

bahahahahahaha

11. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

I have killed people for less than what you have just said to me. But I am feeling love today so all is good.

I am sitting in 347, 342, 144, 142, 220a, 115a and 233 next season. I have deals in all these sections. Lucky if I sit in my assigned seats twice. I have lots of fans I need to meet. Plus meathead fireman ed sits right near me. I can only take him once or twice a year. Plus it is unfair to people in my section having to deal with people crowding down to get pictures and autographs of both fireman ed and rowonejetfan.

12. Hennessy2710

Hennessy2710 New Member

you act like BIL is a common abbrevation. it took me alot of pages to figure out what that meant

13. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Now it is.

Jets Matts Higgins in todays WSJ "claims they sold 4,500 of the 9,000 unsold PSLs since price reduction and rest of stadium where prices were not cut are "virtually: sold out.

My dictonary says the word Virtually means "Almost but not quite; nearly"

BULL SHIT, I know tons of people who downgraded from Mezz A and 5k EZ corners to $2,500 seats and tons of people in TC and LGL who upgraded to 10K LSL. Along with a decent amount in UD who gave up seats for the new $2,500 ones.

So Matt is lying to the Wall Street Journal in a way by only stating the amount of newly reduced seats he sold 4,500 without subtracting the amount of seats people who already had seats gave up to move to these seats.

Quite amazing the "virtually" sold out UD, Mezz

14. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

I thought you were injured at home anyhow? Just giving you something to do to pass the time. How is your BIL or SIL doing?

15. nyjetsfan22

nyjetsfan22 Member

Hey guys I’m real confused on the parking situation. What the difference with the color parking passes? For instance what’s the difference with green and orange? I just want to park somewhere that I can tailgate, cook, drink, and throw a football around with everyone!

16. babyknight

babyknight Well-Known Member

Depends what kind of ticket you have. Clubs and suites are green lots, regular PSLs are yellow and upper deck is orange. If you have green or yellow you can park in orange to be with friends etc.

17. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Its yellow fellow. Green means you park further away with UD people. Yellow means you park a little closer with PSL people and their is a third color right next to stadium for Club people.

18. Hennessy2710

Hennessy2710 New Member

haha yes i am still injured, and that was tedious to find what BIL meant. But my BIL is a retart and doesnt watch football, just plays his video games, not even close to the sharpest tool in the shed

19. nyjetsfan22

nyjetsfan22 Member

My seats are in 111A if that helps??

20. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

PSL= Yellow- You are PSL, so park there.

Club= Green

PS- you can also park in the orange lots.