17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

How are people putting things on StubHub already? When I've used it in the past you have to physically have the tickets you're selling in hand, and the Jets haven't sent out any actual tickets yet. So if someone buys on StubHub and the tickets are supposed to be there within a few days, how does that work if there are no actual tickets in circulation yet?

2. Chrisp22

Chrisp22 Active Member

Leaving us up in the nose bleeds?

3. steveo2358

steveo2358 New Member

I was at the stadium on Saturday to meet with a rep about getting my tickets. I ended up with a pair of seats in 104 Row 31, the tickets in the reduced PSL sections seem to be selling extremely fast. I was settled on a pair in 104 row 23, but by time I finished seeing all the available seats, that pair had already been taken, just to put into perspective how the reduced PSL seats are selling

4. backtoshea

backtoshea New Member

Hmm, first post and pro-psl. I can spot your stench a mile away.

5. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

Please log this ip :rolleyes:

6. Section 336

Section 336 Well-Known Member

When you list on Stubhub you do not have to have the tickets in hand. It asks you if you do or do not and if you do not you put in an in hand date and have to ship them by that date. I usually put the date of the first preseason game as my in hand date. (I do not sell Jets because there is not much or no money to be made even before the PSL, but I do have season tickets to several other NFL teams)

7. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

He's right though, my cousin who I did not want to be going is now going.

He called and was offered 2 in like row 18 or something, and then he called back a few hours later and was offered row 25 in the same section.

There must be a lot of UD openings now too, I know 3 different buyers of pairs that have moved. They didn't have anything special but those seats are open now.

8. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

Well either my REP is lyinig or he is FOS!!!

He said "There will be no movement in the Upper Bowl until next season"

They are basically going to hoard the UD tix that are available and use them for "Internal Purposes"

again, the JETS are totally fucking their fans over.

9. Digetydog

Digetydog Member

Stubhub has a box dealing with the issue. You just have to tell the buyer when they will be delivered.

10. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I am just happy to hear PSL's are selling so we won't be blacked out and look like ass holes to the NFl world. Lets faces it, a sold out rocking crowd adds to the experience. As much as we hate the whole stadium/psl deal, what's best for Woody is also what's best for us. I just hope the Upper deck seats that become available are handled properly. I get the feeling the jets are gonna take the easy way out and not move people up by seniority. You guys have all been incredible with the flow of information, I could not imagine not having this post. Its also been a great place to blow off steam and know that I am not the only one thinking this way. I look forward to the day, probably by the end of September, that the stadium is no longer an issue and its only football. Right now, its signing players, new seating and terrible parking decisons. With the end of OTA's and mini camp this week, the Jets news will be winding down and this is where I usually take a break from Jet football until training camp. The NFL basically shuts down except for the GM's and rookie signings. Its gonna be a fun summer of NY baseball. I just hope by 8/1, the contract stuff is over with. Take care fellas, its been great, see you 8/1 which is also Jerry's birthday.

#7650 sec314, Jun 15, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2010
  11. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

i think its a shame that they overpriced things so much that now once they are cut people really think they are getting a deal on these psls. and are HAPPY.

yeah sure heres some money for nothing more than not having the ability to get out when you raise prices by 10% a year.

12. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Because you can put down a shipping date. The tickets need to be at buyers within around 72 hours of shipping date. Most buyers have put down a mid July to late August shipping date.

I have my game 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 tickets for sale already on declining price starting at a price around $100 more than similar tickets. I plan on going to five games in my PSL seats 100% to Jets/Giants and opening day. For the other eight which every five sell first I am selling going to other three. Mind you I am going to nearly every game I will just be in UD.

13. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

i really am interested in what ticket prices will be NEXT year and how many psl's are up for sale again next year..

14. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

So am I, I got offered an amazing 10k seat with a $140 ticket that sells for a big profit on stubhub this year. But I stuck in my section with a $125 ticket and lower psl as I can afford to go to all ten games in my PSL seat if I have to. This year I am selling only cause I can. Jets do suck and sometimes they do it for years. When that happens I have to sit in my seat all ten games and take my family and friends with me for free to all ten games. Seats with ticket and PSL fee that cost $250 a seat for a pair is $500 a game, do you really want to be going to games where you are paying for both seats or selling them for 1/2 price. Old Jets where seats were cheap at $75 bucks a ticket we had no shows when we sucked and people still held on to seats as there is always next year.

Holding on to a $700 coaches club, a $245 EW club or a $150 40 yard line seat with psl payments of around another $200 a game on top of tickets is nuts,.

Best seat in house is a good UD sideline seat. No risk. Next best seats are low row aisle seats in LL EZ, TC, LGL or Lower Sideline. However, cheap PSL does not mean a deal. Who fuck is even giving you face for Mezz B middle of aisle back row? Jesus you are like 13 rows behind front row of UD at $95 a ticket.

15. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

best seat is low row upper deck corner $95 near sideline seats

16. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Those eight pairs in lowest row in corner are right next to lower prime at $125!!!

I say best pair of seats in stadium value wise is row one LLEZ corner in 2.5k section closest to LLEZ 5k section where Jets come out.

17. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

Thanks for the StubHub help, good to know. That may be my future of buying Jet tickets after this season.

18. jetbo

jetbo Member

Uppers

I think that is a Crock. If so many are bailing from the UD and buying LLEZ or Rear MEZZ, what happens to their seats upstairs that they give up.

19. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

unicorn seating

20. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

I personally think Jets can offer Upper Deck Jets/Giants pre-season at face to Giant PSL holders last minute and sell them all and they can give free tickets to potential PSL purchasers.

Then a few days after Jets/Giants games after every 2010 PSL that can be sold is sold and every UD ticket is allocated to NFL bang out nine game UD season tickets packages. Really makes no sense to do it before. Selling UD seats is stealing PSL buyers.