17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. MurrellMartin

MurrellMartin Well-Known Member

Thanks. I'm very happy. All the congrats goes to the people on here though, mostly RowOne. I will now only owe $5,000 for two seats instead of $8,000, and the price of the ticket is the same, and I'm moving from the Mezzanine to the Lower Level, which I personally think is a great thing. Its amazing.

2. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

this board ahs really helped people get their seas and be able to make a wise decision.

well except us pepsi corner upper deckers who have to park in the izod on the otherside of the stadium...

3. MurrellMartin

Its unfortunate that lot K isn't open to Upper Deckers for those in the Pepsi/BudLight corners.

4. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

All in days work!!! Look at the new meadowlands seat viewer and do full size and see how much better your seats are!!!

You saved money plus I think your seats are better and better view to see the players come out.

http://www.seats3d.com/nfl/new_meadowlands/

5. 17a_tailgater

my rep just called me to make sure i didnt want to move

6. MurrellMartin

Definitely! Thanks again for your help.

I now owe about another $3,000 instead of oweing another $6,000 and I'm going to the LL instead of Mezz. I don't think I could be happier.

I know some people prefer MezzA or B to the LLEZ, but I don't, and finally was able to make the move and now owe less money. Its a fantastic situation to be in.

7. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

tell him no thank you I already had my bowel movement today.

It is after 10am game over. Next what are they going to do with the 20K seats on Jets side? A;sp I actually heard a lot of people in reallly shitty UD seats took the bait and bought LLEZ for $2,500.

When are the UD seats going to be released?

Funny now I hear people saying most overpriced seat between two teams is the 5k UD prime Giants PSL.

If I was a Giant fan who paid 5k a seat to sit in goal line UD prime cash up front row 4 I would be pissed to know Jet fans are paying 2.5k to sit in row one where Jets come out!

8. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Lots of people do not believe me when I say LL is better but it is true. I had row one seats Mezz on 20 yard line one season and view was amazing but I felt like I was watching game on tv. I also felt like I was yelling at a tv.

When I went downstairs close up the overal view was less but the excitment and being part of game was amazing.

I can watch the overall view for all the road games on my tv. In person, lower level is way to go.

9. MurrellMartin

Exactly my feel when I went on the tour. The seats were nice, nice and elevated to a point where I could see more down the field from the opposing 20/30yd line and in, but I didn't feel a part of the game. I sat in the LL for the past 14, 15 years, its what I'm used to, and I probably should've just put down the extra $2K to be down there in the first place but in the end, thanks to you and some others, it all worked out and now I'm back where I belong in the LLEZ.

Funny thing is the last 12 years I was in Row 31, corner endzone and now I'm in Row 30, corner endzone. Except instead of sitting on the aisle now I'm sort of in the middle of the row, which has its advantages/disadvantages, but one big advantage is I shouldn't have to be getting up and down as much.

10. 17a_tailgater

somebody post a picture of row 30 llez
    and a picture of row 2 mezz endzone

11. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Now you know why when I was banned from JI it was the happiest day of my life.

Those guys are PSL reps. Anyone who can argue Mezz A for 4k is a good deal when LLEZ is 2.5k is nuts.

12. CT. Jets Fan

CT. Jets Fan New Member

Which time ?? :smile:

13. MurrellMartin

SAR does a good job selling.

14. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Guy has free footballs, food credits, free parking from referrals and admits he jumped the line by using someone else's senority to get his row one Mezz a corner seats.

Too bad Jets crushed his nuts today, he could have used that senority to get row one in the 7.5k or 10k sidelines instead, his seats suck. In old stadium you could not give away Mezz endzone seats.

15. JetsFan#1

JetsFan#1 Member

I'm sure no one is argueing that now. Well, except maybe that sar guy. But he is row 1 :up:

16. JetsFan#1

JetsFan#1 Member

Once upon a time they were the best seats in the new stadium.

Who knew a year ago that the prices would be where they are at now...?

17. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

if you mention rowonejetfan helped you boy will you be banned.

Funny I read their stuff but don't post, but everytime a new guy bashes PSLs they go oh no it is ROJF fan bashing psls you better ban him. Funny, love and hate are powerful emotion.

Sar is not in hate boat with me as anyone who listed to him got fucked. Told everyone Mezz A and four LL EZ corners were way to go and anyone who did that wasted their senority.

Good Upper Deck, or good LL seats in 2.5k, 6k, 7.5k or 10k were best choices.

18. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

row one sideline is all that counts. I am still pissed as I could of had row one section 110 back when they were 15k, almost bought them was on phone with rep for ten minutes, but I said that was too rich for my blood. Now I am pissed, but so are a lot of people. Why not add me to the list.

SAR is around 35 rows behind me in a corner.

I was offered and turned down row 3 LGL four seats off aisle by 10K, TC corner where Jets come out row 4 on aisle by 7.5k and the row one in section 110 all better than SAR.

My seats are great but I regret turning down the row one section 110. But wtf it was a 30K nut to swallow at the time for a pair.

Don't regret not getting great 2.5k LL EZ seats as they were never on my radar.

19. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Club Goal Line 210 $2,135 with parking for season tickets on stubhub.

Another mystery listing on stubhub. Aren't there like $245 a ticket and parking is $350 over there, and isn't there a $7,500 psl fee?

There are going to be defaults left and right in the club seats as these PSLs make no sense. You can't even sell seats for face in new stadium.

20. jetbo

jetbo Member

Verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry Interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!