17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Nova

Nova New Member

Yeah I definitely understand the pros/cons of an aisle seat. I share the other two seats with two women so an aisle was a priority for them. I wanted to be closer to 109 so it was a win/win for us.

2. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Those are great seats, I'm surprised they still had them.

What was your seniority again?

Buying 3 tickets does help your cause it getting good seats. My rep said he's sold a bunch of single tix.

3. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Those are amazing seats. Remember in TC the aisle seat by 7.5k section is already a bit behind goal line. You will be able to see the player crossing plane on a TD and actually see field goal go through posts from a front view. Being that is people only enter from top and rows 1-4 are very narrow you will have hardly anyone crossing in front of you. Plus you can look down aisle to left on aisle seat even if guy in front of you is blocking your view.

In TC every single seat you go towards EZ is a huge difference since you are already starting a few feet behind goal line.

Please post pictures. I am almost in same exact seats on aisle in TC by LGL!!!!! I think they are great bargain seats at only 2k more than mezz and almost sideline and only few feet from field.

My friends are telling me when the refs can decide if player made it into endzone they need to talk to the people on aisle in TC first few rows as you will have best view in house.

4. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Speaking of aisles, rows 1-4 in 144 on aisle by 143 have a space between seats one and two. That means the three seats by aisle all get an armrest of their own!!!!

Other seat I like there is row 7 on aisle in TC the first two seats by LGL on vistiors side. No body is behind those seats. If you like to stand you can do it in the 7th row. You are also right by entrance. Can go in and out as much as you want without blocking anyones view. I know lots of people who took last row as they love to stand and hate the down in front crowd.

5. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

ment space between two and three. still cool quirk.

6. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Upper EZ at both ends looks dark as hell. WTF?

7. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

Just a thought - The lighting might be different for game than for a concert, don't you think? Are there no lights built in the end zones? Just sayin...

8. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

why is there lights in UD if they don't turn them on.

9. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Nova you may have just bought best seats in all of the Meadowlands!!!! I heard some grumblings that rows 1-4 (removable) in the four touchdown corners are way too close to field and some players are worried it will cause injuries when they are diving for a pass in the corners or getting pushed out of bounds.

If they remove rows one to four because of that you will have a row one seat on aisle next to higher priced section. The holy grail of seats. A row one aisle.

10. Section 227. Row 5

One would think it would all be lighted just for safety's sake. The UD is steep and you could easily trip on one of those steps... especially if you've been... er... well... imbibing a wee bit, which of course, none of us ever do.

11. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

no lights in the end zone b/c the wrecievers and defensive backs would have to look into the lights.

so these lights thta are light is how it will look monday night week 1

brandon tierney is ripping the stadium saying its so boring and dull.

12. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

He forgot to say "expensive as fuck" or maybe he did and it was bleeped.

13. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Football stadium's are not pretty like baseball stadiums because they are closed so there is no skyline or anything quirky to give it a special feel. I say give the place a chance before we totally trash it. Going to Bon Jovi is not a test for a football fan, besides, as long as we get in and out fast, we can piss without wating on line and our team wins, who cares. Week # 1 against the Ravens will be the test for me. Hell, I loved Shea and that was a dump. Of course, $11 per ticket made it prettier

#7393 sec314, May 28, 2010
    Last edited: May 28, 2010
  14. Section 227. Row 5

I'm surprised the legal department at Jets headquarters hasn't covered the Jets' interest better. These attorneys must be complete boobs to have sanctioned such loose contractual vehicles. You've been saying all along the JEts have no recourse against these scalpers who are clerlay taking advantage of the Jets. Did these guys even pass the bar exam?

And what about the business department? These nincompoops are even worse than the lawyers who've structured these worthless PSL agreements. Agreements that are binding on the part of the Jets and completely non-binding on the scalpers. Did they not even read their own agreements or structure them to avoid this stuff? According to you, these morons in the sales dcepartment have allowed anyone with a cell phone to sign up and basically run roughshod over the Jets, and the Jets have no way of recouping the eventual losses you know they're going to incur as a result of such poor business decisions and planning. They should all be fired, along with the legal staff.

Unless, of course, this is all bullshit.

15. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

227 set up an yahoo email account, send in a money order and sign the agreement. as Mr. Idonotagreetothetermsofpslagreement.

BTW don't hate me but Jets have two three packs of row ones in Mezz b that might be good for people who take little kids to the game and need three. No need to stand up. PM if you want the sections, rep and seat name.

ALso even for people who use real name will be tough to selective enforce a contract. The people I feel bad for are anyone who bought a 10k and up PSL that originally was 20% down. Those people put down a big deposit and already made a PSL payment, the scalpers did no money down and no psl payment till January 2011. Jets do good and psls hold value none of this will matter.

16. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Don't feel bad, most of them are fans that want to pay anyway.

If they are planning on staying might as well pay as little as possible, no point in letting the interest add up.

17. Section 227. Row 5

Thanks but not interested. I've got what I want for now. If things don't change with parking or I don't like any part of it, I will be able to drop my UD and buy whatever the hell I want after March, 2011 if I'm so inclined. Or, perhaps the smartest decision of all... stay the fuck home and put the money towards my grandchildrens' college educations.

18. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

227 see stuff like this which is on stub hub popped up after price reduction. Row two only has 13 seats. This guy bought who row.

That is 6k a seat which is 78K, in that section of row one and most of row three and four same thing. Funny how after row five or so there seems to be hardly any tickets for sale on stubhub in these sections. That is because actualy season ticket holders sit there.

Section Lower Goal Line 144 | Row 2
    Seats: 1 aisle, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13

19. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

These are all scalper seats with nothing down deal. These guys are buying million of dollars worth of seats under dummy names. Jets can't enforce a contract against a fly by night internet only ticket broker with a po box even if it tried.

Section Lower Goal Line 143 | Row 6
    Seats: 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28

Section Upper Sideline 310 | Row 3 - 18 seats

Section Lower Sideline 135 | Row 07 - 16 seats

Section Lower Prime 140 | Row 8 - 15 seats (15x20k= $300,000 for PSLs)

20. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

they will recoup it through higher ticket prices for everyone...

we should figure that there would be many who will do whatever they can to get over and only look out for their best interest. the scalpers, the sales guys.... this is the state of our society at this point. an absolute mess and a shame.