17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

[​IMG]

"Mark Sanchez helps direct traffic into orange lots on opening day."

2. Section 227. Row 5

[​IMG]

"Woody Johnson directs Sanchez and Ryan to force Upper Deckers into Lot P at gunpoint."

3. Section 227. Row 5

[​IMG]

"Afterwards, Rex Ryan gets Sanchez prepared for the Patriots by reminding him that Tom Brady knocked up his girlfriend."

4. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

Oh no - This thread has finally "jumped the Shark" ... ; )

5. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Remember in Woody's mind PSL's are best thing since sliced bread. In his mind he offered older season ticket holders choice of best seats in house. Then for the older season ticket holders who bought early in 10K sections and Mezz Clubs he not only rewarded you with good seats but cut prices retroactively to boot!

Woody is thinking the older season ticket holders could have bought row one in TC, LGL or Club Corners right on aisle by higher priced sections in the few PSLs that are actually going to be worth something. Woody's thinking is flawed only cause he gave us incomplete information. I personally would have bought a LGL ticket in row one on a ten yard line in a heart beat when I was called almost a year ago if I knew it the PSL would be reduced 25% and ticket prices would fall. By doing all types of crazy price cuts and leaking info on the internet and making it a free for all who gets it, rather than doing new offrers in senoirty order has caused older ticketholders to get mad. Bottom line starting next year there is no senority.

I think if people knew the prices we have today and the parking arrangements we now know when they originally bought they would be a lot happier, we either would accept the terms, not buy or could have bought a Club Corner or TC or LGL. When I first picked the best seats in 4k and 5k were gone and if my seats are halfway to upper deck already what is the point. I hate the Giants but I give them credit for not changing the prices. And assigning seats by section and senority. If Jets used the current pricing model as the original model and seated people taken into account section and senority they would have sold out. The many people they pissed off who dropped out would not be gone.

6. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

That would make 227 "the fonz" I loved that he jumped the shark in his leather jacket.

7. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

Even the jacket couldn't save the series.

8. Chrisp22

Chrisp22 Active Member

Let's form a coalition against the yellows and greens that attempt to park in our orange parking lots!

9. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

I have a question for all you season ticket holders and regulars.......Are there any restaurants within the vicinity of the complex?....I'm staying at the Sheraton Meadowlands....and I don't want to eat hotel food for 4 days.

Any suggestions? do i need to rent a car to go to some of these restaurants?

thanks in advance.

10. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

why don't they just bulldoze that useless racetrack already

11. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Check out Segovia, great food.
    http://www.segoviarestaurant.com/

I think you'd need a car.

12. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

Lol. Hahahaha. Good stuff.

13. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

:rofl:
    I was thinking the same thing a few days ago. I'm sure they're gonna get the business as they idle thru a parking lot full of pissed of orange old timers.

Fuck it. I'm flipping any car with a yellow or green sticker over and setting it on fire. Fuck 'em.

14. jetsmets93

jetsmets93 Member

id be willing to bet yellow and green cars get keyed if they park in an orange lot.

15. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

16. JetsSec337Lot13B

Anyone seen lot P at all? Just wondering if that is easier to get into and out of via the Pepsi corner.

17. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

call mbgreen, i think its about 10 minutes from his house...............in Canada

18. greenbeanz

greenbeanz Well-Known Member

mb, you NEED to go to this place. the sandwiches here can literally feed a family of 4 no problem. the motza ball soup is awesome. the motza ball is the size of a softball.

19. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

The World's Largest Pickle Bar"!!!!! I am in. Hey Greenbeans with your FRC tickets low in corner last year how was view. Was it as I expected amazing when they went in for a touchdown in your corner? And a bit hard to see down field?