17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. rudd28

rudd28 New Member

I don't know for certain, but I will assume it's treated the same as airline pricing. If the guy next to you waits for a SuperSaver ticket, US Airways isn't about to refund you $150, because you paid $250 each way, and the guy next to you paid $100. In short, "Caveat Emptor" (thats Buyer Beware). Once you sign that PSL Agreement, I think you are at their mercy.

2. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

3. franzman9

franzman9 Member

I heard that if they change the ticket price they will adjust the price on everyones contract because they know their will be an outrage if they do that to customers that have already purchased the tickets......guess I heard wrong

4. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Just curious as you are one of the few people who bought early pre price cuts in LL Goalline, when did you buy and what type of seats were available?

I never inquired about those four sections until I heard about the price cuts back on Feb 1. Supposedly sales were weak so you must of had pick of any seat and then got blessed with a PSL price cut AND a ticket cut.

5. 17a_tailgater

lots 26,27,28 and 29 are no better.hell lot 29 is straight freakin ghetto. i ddint even know i was at a stadium parking lot. it was so overgrown with weeds along the fences and coming out of the ground it was like an old abandon drive in movie theatre....
    pictures to follow tonight

6. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

Of course you're at their mercy, but this isn't airline tickets they're selling here, it's more like real estate (only you don't own anything, just barely a time share). They're not going to alienate future PSL buyers who would see that their "investment" will get chopped by management by underselling them. They CAN not refund early buyers, but they would never do that because it's very bad business

7. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Jets have said when they reduce psl prices or ticket prices in an area it is retroactive.

But jets have said deals such as free parking, no downpayment, free dvd, free bon jovi tickets whatever they give to entice you don't get if you already bought.

However, Jets could do now and keep PSLs the same is give someone zero % financing and that would make a huge difference in PSL cost over 15 years. Heck a 7.5k ten yard line PSL with zero % financing is only $500 bucks a month payment. Or $50 a game, that plus the ticket of $125 = $175, throw in free parking and zero down and you can get last row UD people to move and still say we did not reduce the PSL price per Woody's pledge. Heck make it zero down and 30 year financing and promise not to chase me down and you could sell it out and still not raise the PSL price.

8. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

Wow, my seats are still fucking there. That's amazing.

9. Chrisp22

Chrisp22 Active Member

Wow! They've kicked it into high gear now. More than halfway gone. Guess those premium parking lots will be ready for the opener.

10. Chrisp22

Chrisp22 Active Member

So by August is should look like a jungle.

Shopping list for 2010 tailgate:
    1 - Weed whacker
    2 - Weed killer
    3 - Map of East Rutherford, NJ
    4 - Machete

Feel free to add on....

11. 17a_tailgater

bug spray for august
    BB Gun to shot ROUS- Rodents Of Unusual Size

12. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

I think once they got to the end away from the new stadium they could go a little faster and not worry about fucking up the new building. Just a guess.

13. Chrisp22

Chrisp22 Active Member

Sounds right. They probably had strict orders not to put a scratch on the new joint!

14. Chrisp22

Chrisp22 Active Member

We talking real rodents or the freaks you see in the parking lot while the game is underway.

15. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

Gettin calls and e-mail about a new "special offer" any one got some info on it yet?
    If not I may actually have to call and find out if they're just changing lubes

16. 17a_tailgater

[​IMG]

17. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

Make sure you guys don't ever buy a car or house....
    Yes, we know what it means...:up:

18. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

My plans for a 4:15 games tailgating are similar to last year. Grabb LIRR at RVC, two tall boys, sunday times, grab pretzel and two boy in a bag with ice at penn, drink one tall boy on train and one on lot to gate, stand by entrance where people have to get rid of their extras and people will hand you unopened beers rather than throw in dumpster, drink another 2 or 3 beers, enter game at 4:00pm take a leak, grab a dog and a beer and let my ass touch my seat at 4;14:49 on the nose.

Way home, grab slice at Penn with a super large coke with caffenine and pray by time train reaches RVC I am good to drive.

19. Chrisp22

Chrisp22 Active Member

You stand by the entrance and wait for people to hand you unopened beers?

Dude, no offense, but that's pretty sad.

20. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

I know. It was a weird thing. I get off train and there is a short walk in and a ledge to sit on to drink your beer. So everyone time I start drinkng my last cold one with my buddies people who are walking to gate keep tossing us new ones. Now I move quick. If I was homeless I would stay whole game.

I also love the guys who steel all the umbrellas on rainny days and then sell them back.