17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. MurrellMartin

MurrellMartin Well-Known Member

When it comes to parking us PSL holders got a good deal. You knew the closest lots would go to Clubs/Suites, and deservedly so since they're ponying up the most cash.

The Upper Deckers are the ones who got the shaft.

#6941 MurrellMartin, May 12, 2010
    Last edited: May 12, 2010
  2. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Not so when you factor in all that has been discussed within this tread over the many months since its inception. You are the one on the hook, my friend.

We can walk. You can't. Who's fucked now?

3. MurrellMartin

I'm talking about PARKING ONLY, not whatever you think the Jets are doing.

PSL holders could walk away, too. The Jets wouldn't sue. (Not that I'd plan on walking away anyways).

4. Section 227. Row 5

I also find it comical that you parse your position by qualifying "when it comes to parking."

In other words, you "got a good deal" because your parking is closer and you can't name any other major advantage. Don't even think about naming access to lounges as an advantage. You're paying through the ass for years to come for a worthless "asset" which will eventually become your worst albatross nightmare. An unsellable, ongoing ball and chain.

5. MurrellMartin

Gee you really hate the Jets. :eek:hmy:

6. Section 227. Row 5

Are you freaking kidding me dude? You've been listening to Row One too long.

A contractual obligation cannot be unilaterally "walked away from." Jesus Christ... you don't even have to take Business Law 101 to know that... all you have to do is watch Judge Judy once in a while.

You've signed a contract with the NY Jets. You owe the money in its entirety, period, unless you consider your credit rating worthless anyway. Then it's probably okay to "walk away." OMG.

7. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

Uppers got the tip
    Psl ers got the shaft
    Club owners got skull fucked

8. rgoltsch

rgoltsch New Member

Lot P.....hmm, are you a fan of Superman by any chance? You might pass by the Fortress of Solitude on your trek from Lot P to the new stadium.

Lot B was on the other side of the tracks from where we parked for our tour (Lot A). The station really is right next to the stadium, so the lot is just over the tracks, and I would say it is pretty close.

9. rgoltsch

rgoltsch New Member

Section227, before I go any further, thank you. Thank you for being a veteran and doing the job not many of us have had the guts to do.

That being said, I don't think they are purposely disrespecting you. I went this evening to buy another seat. I had two seats in section 244, and I wanted to add another seat. Trying to find three seats is tough, and I wanted to stay in the Club Corner seats to keep my PSL and ticket price reasonably low.

They found me a set of seats on the other goal line, but on the same side of the field. The seats were eight rows closer to the field, but now not under cover. Before I made the switch, I told them I needed to have my wife and daughter check the new location. I don't need to sit next to two women for the next thirty years telling me they wished I kept the old seats and how I should have let them help in the decision. If anyone here is married, they know exactly what I am talking about.

Wanting to make a sale, they found time to show us the new seats. These guys are doing whatever they can to sell more seats. I helped them and they helped me. It has got to be tougher to sell a threesome of tickets than a pair...and near impossible to see one season ticket alone. I took some difficult inventory off their hands, and made my family happy.

10. xmscott

xmscott Well-Known Member

How much would a dome cost?

And if there was a dome and they could use the stadium year round would there be a need for PSL's?

Just thinking out loud.

11. 17a_tailgater

had a crazy dream last night.the jets where trying to tell me what parking lot i had to tailgate in. and get this....they also told me the route i had to take from my house.

ha ha ha isnt that crazy ha ha i mean... no way that could happen, ha right????

12. 17a_tailgater

Lot B is located at the bottom of the screen.there is one entrance and exit located in the middle of the lot.that road is called W Peripheral Rd and then there is the train tracks with a train tressle for Lot B tailgaters to walkover tracks and directly to the Great Hall entrance.
    [​IMG]

13. 17a_tailgater

Further view from turnpike exit 18w. Bottom left is Izod parking lot with bottom right beginning of another land of the lost parking area for us oompas.
    route 120 divides izod lots and Lot B. 120 south is running right to left(western direction) and 120 north runs left to right(eastern dierction).
    [​IMG]

14. Clayture

Clayture Member

We have 4 tickets in EZ Mezz 222a row 3. We always parked in the old Lot F out by the swamp and reeds. We come in on 17 from the north. That lot is a PSL lot according to the photo shop map provided here, so that works for us.

I do however think this whole segregated parking is a bunch of BS. Are we living under a cast system now? If I have friends going from UD and want to tailgate with them, that means we have to "lower our status" (I say that tongue in cheek)...I can see having special club seat parking as a perk, but the rest should be General Admission like the Giants do.

15. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

17a - thanks for the picts. Do you know if it's possible to walk over along the road overpass at right to get over from the Izod side rather than the pedestrian covered walkways? If so, is it an inconvenient approach to get up on to that overpass from the Izod-side lots? I would expect the traffic cops to discourage fans from traversing it. My seats are on the west side, and that road seems to curl towards them.

This blows bad. I chose that side of the stadium for the seats to be near where I expected to park. Where I've parked for 12 years - Lot K, which isn't really even close to the stadium. That's why I wasn't worried. I figured we'd at least be allowed to park there. Surprise!

16. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

I actually informed the Jets in writing at the time of the contract signing that I do not agree to the terms of the PSL and plan on walking away if teams go south. I put no money down.

17. Clayture

Clayture Member

The only way woody would build a dome is if he could put seats in it.

18. rudd28

rudd28 New Member

You're trying to talk to a generation of people who leave the keys in the front door of their homes, and walk away if they don't like the terms of their adjustable rate mortgages they could never afford to begin with. People don't think in terms of obligations, ownership, or responsibility anymore.

19. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

You have NO idea what you're talking about..

20. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

People walk on it all the time on game day...